PDA

View Full Version : Unique Big Hitter

dtrain
02-28-2008, 11:56 PM
I am thinking of trying unique big hitter. I couldn't find a thread on it so I decided to make my own. The poly's I have tried are SPPP, SPPP Hex, Kirschbaum Proline II, Pro Supex Big Ace, Topspin Cyberpower. I like to hybrid my strings w/ just plain old Gosen OG Micro. My favorite poly of the ones i have tried is SPPP. I was just wondering about people who have tried Unique Big Hitter think of it and the other strings they might have tried along the way.

Stan
02-29-2008, 03:48 AM
Big Hitter is a quality string. It plays very similarly to Topspin CyberFlash. Some might even deduce they are the same sheep in different clothing. ;-)

Nuke
02-29-2008, 04:21 AM
I play both Cyber Flash and Big Hitter. Similar, but I'd say BH is a bit harsher, with a more "plastic" feel. I think I get a tad more spin with BF. CF, on the other hand, is slightly more comfortable and holds tension a bit longer. Bottom line is I mostly use CF because it's cheaper than BH when you buy it by the reel.

PROTENNIS63
02-29-2008, 07:41 AM
I too enjoyed playing with Big Hitter. It comes from the family of Lux ALU and Cyber Flash. It is stiff like those strings but has a few different characterisitcs. I can't wait to try the Big Hitter Blue.

Lefty5
02-29-2008, 11:35 AM
the blue is a cut above the original big hitter. little softer and more feel make it a really nice ride. I'm currently full big hitter blue set up and loving it. the spin is ridiculous.