PDA

View Full Version : How do you think about this set up?

JacKKyKung
03-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Due to i'm switching from 2HBH to 1HBH, so i'm finding some of softer string more touch & feel too. I expect to buy AG200 16x19 in next month. Its spec is my soulmate one. I'm going to quit from using poly string. I think i'll use Multi such as X-1 biphase, PSGM, Xcel or any multi which can find in Bangkok. And i'll use syn gut which i've found on cross. I'll put string saver to prolong there life and more firmly feel but not stiff like poly. I'll use syn gut for overall lower price. Gamma w/wearguard 17 was great on cross to me. I mostly love great tension maintenance string due to i'm string cutter.

My rating is 3.5, defensive baseliner but training to be all-rounder, switching to 1HBH, semi-western FH mostly topspin shot.

Do you guys think it good or bad. Any suggestion? Thanks a lot. :D

nickb
03-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Why would you change your string just because you changed your backhand?

Nick

JacKKyKung
03-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Why would you change your string just because you changed your backhand?

Nick

I used to play with my sig's hybrid. That affect to my elbow. I thought my stroke doesn't good enough, so i could hurt my self. Recently i've played my friend's stick which strung with full Xcel premium on N61 tour. That's not hurt me anymore. I love that string job so much but i have to cut the price because i'm student.