PDA

View Full Version : K Gut and ALU Power Hybrid?

Josherer
03-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Hey guys,

Forgive me if this is a stupid question because my knowledge of strings is less then desirable..

Anyways i was just wondering how this combination would go on a K90.. and if the strings go well together...

Thanks, Josh. :)

leonardtay
03-02-2008, 06:32 AM
Hey guys,

Forgive me if this is a stupid question because my knowledge of strings is less then desirable..

Anyways i was just wondering how this combination would go on a K90.. and if the strings go well together...

Thanks, Josh. :)

They go very very well... string the Lux about 3lbs looser and I would go for the Kgut in the mains for the incredible feel and control and touch...

jsuwan
03-02-2008, 08:28 AM
They go very very well... string the Lux about 3lbs looser and I would go for the Kgut in the mains for the incredible feel and control and touch...

I'm just wonder if you put gut in main, does it still have same spin as you put Poly in main??? Also is it really different feel and control if you to opposite way??? thanks

Josherer
03-02-2008, 03:38 PM

Great! That's just what i was hoping to hear! :)