PDA

View Full Version : Head Microgel Prestige Pro - RPNY version

headinator
03-02-2008, 01:10 AM
Hi,

I would like to order the new Head Microgel Prestige Pro racquets from RPNY. Why? The retail versions of these Head racquets are all different in weight and balance. I bought 3 racquets here in europe and all three raquets had different weights (327g, 324 g, 319 g).

Has anybody some pictures of the RPNY Microgel Prestige Pro? If yes, please post these pictures (please also with the end cap).

Thanks

headinator

tennis_hand
03-02-2008, 02:52 AM
RPNY doesn't change that. it can change the racket pallet for you. but if the racket weight deviates too much, then it is the Head quality issue. RPNY doesn't manufacture Head rackets for you.

jcstennis
03-02-2008, 04:26 AM
however... RPNY will construct or match racquets to your exact measurements and details...including grip shape/pallet change...

if you email RPNY they respond rather quickly to questions you may have... it's free!:) so i would contact them and get the answers you're looking for...

plus, there are those who have posted pics of there RPNY MGPP's on the boards :)

ClubHoUno
03-11-2008, 05:44 AM
Who is RPNY - link please ?

PED
03-11-2008, 06:53 AM
Do a google search for Roman Prokes tennis and it will take you to his site in NYC.

nickb
03-11-2008, 06:57 AM
Hi,

I would like to order the new Head Microgel Prestige Pro racquets from RPNY. Why? The retail versions of these Head racquets are all different in weight and balance. I bought 3 racquets here in europe and all three raquets had different weights (327g, 324 g, 319 g).

Has anybody some pictures of the RPNY Microgel Prestige Pro? If yes, please post these pictures (please also with the end cap).

Thanks

headinator

Those weights are really not that far away from each other...you could match all three to the same 327g by yourself with lead tape...all you need is a scale, balance board and some playing about with where the lead tape is located..

Nick

ClubHoUno
03-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Do a google search for Roman Prokes tennis and it will take you to his site in NYC.

Thanks for the information :)

Sup2Dresq
03-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Hi,

Thanks

headinator

RPNY matches racquets to Head specifications. Which means every racquet that comes out of that office will be the same. I just ordered one from them yesterday (mid) and its a great peace of mind to know it will be the same. Of course i will check the specs the second it comes in to the first.

Will post under Drakulies Mid review thread.

jackson vile
03-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Problem is that they aren't going to feel and play exactly the same.

I has to be done right the first time