PDA

View Full Version : Wilson K factor Racquet Names, Confusing !

robkat
03-02-2008, 08:31 AM
I was just browsing the Wilson racquet page here on TW, I was so confused as to what racquet was which. When looking at them all at the same time, it is confusing because all the names look and read the same. Even when you know what you looking for it is hard to pick it out of the lineup.

Chauvalito
03-02-2008, 08:36 AM
quite right, I have had the same problem with Prince rackets. It doesn't help that that they add tour at will to random rackets.

roller~
03-02-2008, 09:10 AM
quite right, I have had the same problem with Prince rackets. It doesn't help that that they add tour at will to random rackets.

Absolutely YES~!! =)

The_Punisher
03-02-2008, 10:01 AM
its not that confusing....

thats why nowadays, they color the rackets differently. remember when all the hammers had the same paint job except for like...an extra stripe or something? now that was confusing.

robkat
03-02-2008, 01:03 PM

Yes ,I agree, the Prince models right are the same way.

SFrazeur
03-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Prince is getting bad, not only do they have "Tour" racquets now, but they also have "Pro Tour."

-SF

samster
03-02-2008, 01:43 PM
[K]ome on, rob[k]at, [K]an't you tell the difference?

meowmix
03-02-2008, 01:50 PM
There's the Ntour, Ktour, Kblade tour, K6-1 tour... My head hurts...

With prince, there's the Ozone pro tour, ozone tour, O3 tour, O3 speedport tour, OMG!!!

[K]aotic
03-02-2008, 02:02 PM
There's the Ntour, Ktour, Kblade tour, K6-1 tour... My head hurts...

With prince, there's the Ozone pro tour, ozone tour, O3 tour, O3 speedport tour, OMG!!!
don't forget 03 speedport white pro tour ;)

robkat
03-02-2008, 03:59 PM
[K]ome on, rob[k]at, [K]an't you tell the difference?

I just (K)an't do it samster, I really (K)an't, be(K)ause on(K)e I figure it out I will have to try and figure out their Bag offerings as well.
After One deciphers Wilsons K Factor racquet lineup. You can then master their tennis bag offerings; they are: The Wilson K Factor KPro Black/Gold,Wilson K Factor KTour Blue,Wilson K Factor KPro Black Bags,Wilson K Factor KTour Black Bags, Wilson K Factor KTour Red Bags,Wilson K Factor KPro Red Bags. Don't forget about the difference between the Blue,Red, Black, Black/Gold,Wilson K Factor KTour 6 Pack Bags,Wilson K Factor KTour Super 6 Pack Bags ! (K) !

meowmix
03-02-2008, 06:00 PM
My head hurts... can Wilson just give me a dumbed down version of their tennis encyclopedia?!!!

KBlade Pro
03-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Agreed, these names are getting a little out of [k]ontrol. The need to cut the number of racquets out there to start with. Then they don't need all these convoluted names.

topspinlobber1234
03-11-2008, 07:15 PM

AGREED! Pro and tour models are so confusing. I just looked through a list of all prince rackets being made currently with tour or pro in the name:
03 Speedport tour
03 Speedport pro white
Ozone Pro Tour
Ozone Tour
03 Hybrid Tour
03 Tour
Tour Diablo