PDA

View Full Version : NXT OS vs. Reaction

miniRafa386
03-03-2008, 12:07 PM
I got the Wilson [K] Factor 2008 magazine thingy from a local club. I flipped to the string section and noticed something. NXT OS has very similar characteristics as Reaction. Not only that, they have a similar construction, the bundles on filaments around a core. Has anyone tested the two strings who could add some feedback? Just curious...

miniRafa386
03-06-2008, 01:45 PM
anyone at all?

TravelinMan
03-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Well had not posted before because I cannot comment on the Reaction. However, I have recently strung my SP Black with NXT OS and have been very surprised by this string. Previous multi tests were with Prince Synth Gut Multi and Technifibre X-1 Biphase. The NXT OS and PSGM share many good characteristics but the NXT OS has much less movement and provides for better spin. Against the Biphase, I liked the NXT OS all around better, more power, better feel and spin, much easier to string. Hope this helps.

iplaybetter
03-06-2008, 07:13 PM
nxt is usable, reaction i will only use if you give it to me

bluegrasser
03-07-2008, 02:57 AM
I got the Wilson [K] Factor 2008 magazine thingy from a local club. I flipped to the string section and noticed something. NXT OS has very similar characteristics as Reaction. Not only that, they have a similar construction, the bundles on filaments around a core. Has anyone tested the two strings who could add some feedback? Just curious...

Just had my 'Prestige strung with it & I'll let you know after this wknd.