PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice.

Cup8489
03-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Okay. so normally, my sticks are my NXG Graphite Mids, mostly strung with PSGD 17 g at 60 lbs., and i also play with O3 Tour MS's with BB orig/ Gamma Revelation 16g, at 56/55 lbs.

i've been having all kinds of trouble with my game lately, mostly because i haven't been able to play alot, and my bat speed just isnt what i would like it to be, largely b/c the static and swing weights of all my frames are too great for me to get the speed i want. so my question is this: when it's difficult to keep a steady playing regimen going, what frames should i consider adding to my bag to make up for the inability to swing the heavier player's frames?

this is more of a concern for next winter, as i may be going north for school, and will have even less time to work out/play than i do now..

i would like to keep it as cheap as possible, b/c thats just how i am. one frame i'm considering is the TT Warrior Mid+, but i am more than willing to listen to everyone's opinions.

thanks a bunch

Cup8489
03-04-2008, 04:49 AM
*bump*

cmon guys, i know you see this, help me please?

fuzz nation
03-04-2008, 05:41 AM
I'd say you're onto a good option with the TT Warrior; a Prince grip will feel rather familiar in your hand. You might also think about the NXG midplus which is a good bit easier to handle than the mid, but they are somewhat different frames. I find that the mp requires much higher string tension and it brings a lot less plow through to the ball - most lighter raquets will anyway, right?

Another inexpensive yet playable option is the LM Radical mp. Again, it's not the NXG mid, but it's a terrific middleweight.

Cup8489
03-04-2008, 07:37 AM
I'd say you're onto a good option with the TT Warrior; a Prince grip will feel rather familiar in your hand. You might also think about the NXG midplus which is a good bit easier to handle than the mid, but they are somewhat different frames. I find that the mp requires much higher string tension and it brings a lot less plow through to the ball - most lighter raquets will anyway, right?

Another inexpensive yet playable option is the LM Radical mp. Again, it's not the NXG mid, but it's a terrific middleweight.

yeah, it's not so much the SW that's the problem, it's just getting the frame going that i'm having trouble with..ill look into the LM Instinct though. thanks.