PDA

View Full Version : Head Liquidmetal Prestige Mid size?????

dt101
03-03-2008, 09:47 PM
Just curious, how does the Liquidmetal Prestige Midsize play? I read about how liquidmetal technology is suppose to enlarge the sweetspot. Is it more forgiving and easier to play with than the Prestige Classic 600 and the Prestige i 600? And where is it made? On the racket of the Liquidmetal Prestige does it say "Made in Austria" or does it say "Designed in Austria"? I was told "Made in Austria" is what I should look for when buying a Head racket!

frankyue50
05-08-2008, 10:53 PM
I couldn't find "made in Austria" on my racket anywhere? Is it strange?

Just curious, how does the Liquidmetal Prestige Midsize play? I read about how liquidmetal technology is suppose to enlarge the sweetspot. Is it more forgiving and easier to play with than the Prestige Classic 600 and the Prestige i 600? And where is it made? On the racket of the Liquidmetal Prestige does it say "Made in Austria" or does it say "Designed in Austria"? I was told "Made in Austria" is what I should look for when buying a Head racket!

HeadPrestige
05-08-2008, 11:07 PM
plays like garbage. Buy the Flexpoint or microgel variants.

Speedygonzalez
05-08-2008, 11:13 PM
The same question was asked not too long ago. If you do a search you will find lots of info on this forum

Deuce
05-08-2008, 11:29 PM
People who post threads like this without making the effort to do a search should be banned for 2 weeks.

It should be obvious to anyone and everyone that topics like this about racquets that were introduced years ago have been covered many, many times before.

A 2 week banishment for not conducting a search would significantly increase the quality of the threads people begin.