PDA

View Full Version : Specs of your MG Prestige Pro?

p3k
03-04-2008, 10:03 AM
I am one of those, who always wished there was a Prestige with an open string pattern. For the last two years I have been using the FXP Radical Tour MP but I have tried i/LM/FXP Prestige MPs and have enjoyed the feel and maneuverability of the Prestiges. When the first open-pattern Prestige came out, the specs looked exactly what I was looking for and I picked up one without demo for longer testing, but what a disappointment, it weights ( unstrung with an overgrip ) exactly 325g, but has a balance of 32,3cm and swings heavier than my LM Prestige MP. Is it just bad luck or do your MG Prestiges feel similar? Thanks.

Blade0324
03-04-2008, 12:16 PM
I actually have both a LM Prestige MP and a MGPP and the LM has a heavier feeling SW to it that the MG does. Both are stock other than leather grip and the MG def. swings lighter to me.

SCSI
03-04-2008, 12:26 PM
I just got mine. IMHO, compared to PC600 and I.Prestige Mid+ that I have, it (MG Pro) swings lighter.

sureshs
03-04-2008, 12:34 PM
I have measured about 12 Prestige Pros, and the balance was always as advetised, but the weight could be on the higher side by upto 0.3 oz, and two of them had the 4 1/2 grip almost 4 5/8. That is why I hand-chose mine.