PDA

View Full Version : Head Pro Tour, should I buy 'm?

djones
12-29-2004, 01:53 AM
I just found 2 Head Pro Tour racquets in very good condition.
He sells 'm for € 15,- per racquet.
Should I buy them or not?
(Right now I'm playing with the Head Prestige Classic).

Loud
12-29-2004, 04:38 AM
The PT 280 is a great frame (though I don't know what you'll be improving on since you're already using the PC). The price is reasonable and if they're the "Made in Austria" ones vs. the "Made in China" ones, it's an absolute steal. I guess you can use the PT 280 on your off days.

djones
12-29-2004, 06:25 AM
But how would you compare this racquet to the Prestige Classic, considering it's power/control and spin?

Feña14
12-29-2004, 07:36 AM
Wow I'm looking for a Pro Tour, 15 Euros is a great price. You can sell them if you don't like them for much more than that.

Stormwolf
12-29-2004, 09:31 AM
That is an excellent deal no matter which version it is. I just switched from the PT 280 to the Prestige Classic actually. The PT is easier to generate spin, is a bit larger, and a bit more flexible. Overall it's an excellent baseliner's racquet but I found it useless at the net - pushed around with little stability (similar though not as bad as the Premier Tour). I suggest you get them and try them out, maybe you will like them. The worst case is you can sell them (for definitely more than you paid) Oh ~ and if you decide to switch - I'm willing to take your Prestige Classics off your hands ;)

please email to:

Stormwolf_16XL@hotmail.com

:D