PDA

View Full Version : Weight and Balance AK95

Kotzen
03-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Hello,

Recently I bouth two brand news WILSON K Six One 95 Asian Version and I can see serious diferences between my olds two AK95 (I bouth these 3 months ago and are PERFECTS!!!).

- The news are WILSON TM (Trade Mark) and the olds are WILSON R (registered).
- The news came within vibration dampener under the plastic grip, and the olds came with these under the plastic grip.
- The weight of the news are 4g. and 6g. more than the olds (the unstrung weight for my olds AK95 are 310g and 311g, perfect like the specifications say).
- The balance unstrung for the news are close to 33cm (the spec. say 31.5cm. and my olds AK95 have 31.5, PERFECT!).

I can't understand why happen this and I'm very dissapointed with WILSON quality. I feel the news weighter than the olds for the balance and the swingweight is biger.

Finally I'm worried with WILSON quality racquets because I must buy another two and now I don't know if the spec. will be corrects or not.

Anybody knows something about this?.

Anybody knows were I can buy two more from a shop that guarantee the specifications before buy and ship these overseas.

Thanks

satchman
03-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Unfortunately, Wilson's quality is getting a little fuzzy, especially with weight and paintjob issues. I think now only Fisher guarantees it's racquets have exactly the same specs weght wise and I think u'd be hard pressed to find a retailer who will weight racquets for you, unless you pay them extra or something.

Good luck!