PDA

View Full Version : Difference between I Prestige and Prestige Classic?

djones
12-29-2004, 07:35 AM
What are the main differences between those two sticks?
Which one offers the most power, control, spin, (crisp) feeling?
Right now I play with the Prestige Classic mid, but I might want to get myself a I Prestige MP.
Cuz I've been playing with the Head I Radical for years, and I actually like it a lot, except for it's lack of control and weight.
So would this be a nice racquet for me?

Thunnus
12-29-2004, 08:22 AM
I have both PC 600 and i.Prestige MP strung with the same string. They are both very good rackets that reward and promote good technique. Generally, as you would expect, PC600 has more control and more feel. MP is a bit more forgiving with more power. I personally much prefer PC600, as it is probably best racket I have hit with with very good allround performance with basically no weakness. The only thing I would like to have from PC600 is more pop on serves. However, MP does not give you much more pop on serve. If you can handle smaller head size, go for PC600 or i.Prestige Mid. If you want more forgiving racket, go for the MP.

ferrari_827
12-29-2004, 08:28 AM
I only have one work of advice for IPrestige mid. String at low tensions otherwise you'll get arms problems in a hurry. It's a great performance racket, but you have to swing very fast, and hit the sweet spot accurately or else. There are other rackets which are more comfortable, including the RDX500.

I still really like the IPrestige mid, but wouldn't think of using it continuously.