PDA

View Full Version : Enduro Pro versus Cyberflash

AlpineCadet
03-06-2008, 05:44 PM
If these were the only two co-polyester strings to choose from, which one would you choose and why? Price-wise, they are very close to each other, and they both seem to be very similar in reviews.

uncle sahostafact
03-06-2008, 05:51 PM
thats a tough one dude... but im pretty sure a lot more people like cyberflash so i would go with that. both are pretty decent though.

SteveI
03-06-2008, 05:59 PM
If these were the only two co-polyester strings to choose from, which one would you choose and why? Price-wise, they are very close to each other, and they both seem to be very similar in reviews.

Hi,

I have played both and you are quite right they are quite close, even look the same. I found the Cyberflash to have a bit more power than the Enduro Pro. The Enduro Pro seemed to produce somewhat less spin and more control in my case. I had better results with the Enduro Pro in matches but loved to practice and pound balls from the baseline with Cyberflash. I would have to go with the Enduro Pro.. but I loved the feel and power of the Cyberflash. They both provided nice arm comfort and held tension quite well for polys. Never broke either.

Regards,
Steve

PROTENNIS63
03-06-2008, 06:19 PM
I would choose Cyber Flash.

BigGriff
03-07-2008, 02:23 AM
Both strings have similar playing characteristics but you get more string at a cheaper price with CyberFlash when you buy reels.

pow
03-07-2008, 02:26 AM
My friend used both and he prefers the Enduro. Personally I'd go with whichever is cheaper.

BigGriff
03-07-2008, 02:44 AM
My friend used both and he prefers the Enduro. Personally I'd go with whichever is cheaper.

I think Enduro goes dead faster.

old coach
03-07-2008, 04:16 AM
Cyber Flash is much better strings. and some places offer very "aggressive" shipping methods when you buy a reel.

Klatu Verata Necktie
03-07-2008, 04:28 AM
Cyber Flash is much better strings. and some places offer very "aggressive" shipping methods when you buy a reel.

TW for instance. Buy a reel of Cyberflash and another item and you've crossed the threshold for free 2-Day Shipping.

I suggest you buy a shirt. It's important to look good ;)

dork2tennisstud
03-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Very similar strings. Cyberflash has a bit of a cult following with good reason, it's reasonably priced and plays well. Enduro Pro plays (and looks) identical as far as I can tell. It doesn't seem quite as popular, and I'm not sure why. You'd think, if anything, the Wilson string would get more play purely on brand name recognition.

It's a coin flip, though. Both are very good strings: on the soft side as far as co-polys go (which means they're still very stiff).