PDA

View Full Version : Wilson K-Factor kSix-One 95 Asian or US version

jazzy79
03-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Hi all,

I just received a KSix-One 95 that I bought from this website and I have the following question.

I heard there is a US version and an Asian version of the racket. Can you tell which one is which just from the appearance? On mine it says it was made in China (below the Wilson sign on the bottom part of the hitting area). Does that mean it's an Asian version ? If that is the case, are the US versions actually
manufactured in the US ?

I guess what I am slightly worried about is that I got a fake racket...

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Salsa_Lover
03-07-2008, 12:46 PM
all my Ks ( 2 tour 90's and 1 18x20 95 ) are made in China. bought here in Europe.

Azzurri
03-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Hi all,

I just received a KSix-One 95 that I bought from this website and I have the following question.

I heard there is a US version and an Asian version of the racket. Can you tell which one is which just from the appearance? On mine it says it was made in China (below the Wilson sign on the bottom part of the hitting area). Does that mean it's an Asian version ? If that is the case, are the US versions actually
manufactured in the US ?

I guess what I am slightly worried about is that I got a fake racket...

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ALL Wilson racquets are made in China, so that is nothing to worry about. Check the inside sticker of the specs. Go to the web site (Wilson) and check what they have for specs. If it matches, you have the US version. I doubt you have the "Asian" version. They are valued higher and more difficult to get, so I'm sure the seller would have noted that. The "Asian" 95 is just a bit lighter (Static weight, SW and less HL). Good luck!:)

BreakPoint
03-07-2008, 06:33 PM
If you mean you bought it from TW than it's definitely a US version as TW has no access to the Asian versions.