PDA

View Full Version : Who is the BEST commentator??

Shaolin
02-21-2004, 06:41 AM
Okay I guess we can decide this too. Again you can write someone in. I couldnt think of many good choices actually, haha.

Im going with Cliff, day in and day out he is cool and never bothers me. He also says interesting things without taking it to a level of extreme corniness like Jensen.

Some of the people are on my best and worst list, thats because I think they occasionally make good comments and give me something interesting, they do annoying stuff (like Carillo, Jensen, Gilbert and Courier).

Joe Oldschool
02-21-2004, 07:42 AM
Cliff is a class act. He gives a broader perspective on the game. Also, don't be fooled. He knows a hell of a lot more about the modern game than P Mac. However, he is a professional and does his job like he is supposed to (i.e. he is the play by play guy and therefore defers "questions" to P Mac and the others - they are the color/analyst people).

borisboris
02-21-2004, 09:38 AM
:P The Firey One Fred Stolle. He was the Gene Siskel of the Drysdale-Stolle Carillo Trio in the late 80's -early 90's. Very big loss for ESPN. Cliff is still the champ and I need him in the booth for at least another 5 yrs. John Mac & Courier are also excellent with insight very few in the world can offer.

RickN
02-21-2004, 02:37 PM
I agree that Johnny Mac and Courier are the best ones. I wished they would cover all the events. I'm sick of P. Mac and I'm sure a lot of people are as well.

pound cat
02-22-2004, 05:30 AM
Peter Burwash who does the commentary for TM Canada on ESPN....boy, does he know his tennis. And I like John Barrett who does the commentary on European ESPN feed which we occasionally get. All tennis, no mindless blather, solft spoken, and the French channel (Helene Pelletier) who comments on ESPN S. Am feed. Or Jimmy Arias who did AO when we saw all of it on ESPN but S.Am feed. We get this in Canada, and it's too bad US fans can't get to hear them even once to see what tennis commentary should be like. Honest, there are a lot of good commentators!

Kobble
02-22-2004, 05:48 AM
Jimmy Arias.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
02-22-2004, 10:21 AM
Seriously, whoever picked Carillo, how could you? She is the most arrogant commentator and is so biased, not to mention her masculinaty.

tcjackson
02-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Like John McEnroe a lot. Very insightful and funny.

amarone
02-22-2004, 02:49 PM
Carillo...., not to mention her masculinaty.Even if you are right, and even if you could spell masculinity, what an earth has that got to do with how good a commentator she is?

pound cat
02-22-2004, 03:06 PM
What's masculine about Mary C? The fact that she has some kids and a husband? Is quite attractive? The timbre of her voice? Knows a lot about tennis? Comments about men playing, and because she's a woman should really be doing only WTA stuff if she was a REAL woman. Please explain . Thanks.

@wright
02-22-2004, 03:21 PM
Well the fact that her voice is deeper than most men, she dresses like a man usually, she has the stature and body structure of a man, and if you cut her hair short, she could easily be mistaken for a man, leads most of us to believe that she is masculine. In what way is she attractive, no offense, but you are the only one on these boards that has said she's attractive and you happen to be a woman, I rest my case.

Shaolin
02-22-2004, 03:30 PM
Awright--have you noticed that Carilllo sort of looks like "The Rock", if her hair was really short?

Her voice always reminds me of a big guy trying to talk really softly....gives me the creeps. She doesnt hold back though, Ill give her that, Ive heard her say some pretty offensive things, which kinda adds to the fun.

pound cat
02-22-2004, 03:37 PM
LOL @wright. I take what you said as a compliment.

@wright
02-22-2004, 04:12 PM
Shaolin, as a matter of fact, I have noticed it! They have the same facial features and beady eyes with eyebrows that are almost always in "angry" position, slanted down.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
02-22-2004, 06:41 PM
Thanks for defending me guys. But seriously pound, she is very unattractive IMO. Her voice is just like a big guy trying to talk softly, and I hate it. She's really annoying, literally wants to marry Agassi or at least acts like he pays her a fricken million to wipe his behind for him.

And sorry I spelt the word wrong, I knew I missed a letter.

Camilio Pascual
02-23-2004, 04:34 AM
Take Tim McCarver to some tennis tournaments for 3 months. Then put him in the booth at Wimby and he would be the best tennis commentator.

Brian Purdie
02-23-2004, 01:19 PM
I like Ted Robinson. Sure he's hard to look at, but when he and Mac are in the booth on a late night on USA Network calling a match, I truly enjoy it. Better is when they get someone like Boris Becker, Pete Sampras or Todd Martin to stop by the studio. It's a great atmosphere in which to watch TV. Love `em!

polakosaur
02-23-2004, 03:34 PM
pat cash and mali vai washington, pat cash cause he just tells you exactly whats happening in the match and story line and knows so much more than others, i've only heard like 3 matches called by him but i've never seen so many of the small things that affect the match that he brings up, and mali vai cause he tells you whats happening through simple data like shot spot

tennis-n-sc
02-23-2004, 05:46 PM
I voted for Jim but was torn between he and Johnny Mac. I also kinda liked Brad Gilbert the one time I heard him. I don't know how that would play as a steady diet. I would like to see Pat Rafter get a shot one day soon. Great insight, classy guy and very funny!

chad shaver
02-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Have to go with Fiery Fred Stolle. He is absolutely the greatest.

breetai
02-24-2004, 02:16 PM
Mary Carillio is the worse commentor IMO.
It's has nothing to do with her being a butch.
She's just igorant bout about gameplay. Maybe MAYBE she has a sense on the personalities and that's about it.

as for Tim McCarver....I cringe at that thought. He bored me to tears watching Met games, and now on Fox. There's why Fox group him with "personalities" with his baseball ramblings.

Johnny Mac is good..Jim courier is ok.

Japanese Maple
02-26-2004, 07:09 AM
Johny Mac is definitely the best,I like Lukes enthusiasm, and haven't heard enough of Jim C. to voice an opinion, but I am sure he is good. What bothers me about Mary C. in trying to be unique with her phraseology, she will use words that no one who plays tennis ever uses- "they are playing some nice ball" Mary C. has been separated or divorced from her husband for over 1-2 years.
Her masculinity doesn't bother me, just her choice of wordage in trying to be different.

@wright
02-26-2004, 07:12 AM
LOL they are playing some nice ball- hey, that's pretty cutting edge!

Morpheus
02-27-2004, 05:04 PM
Easy. John Mac. No one comes close.

garcia_doomer
11-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Remember ths old old thread?
Come on it's interesting!
Bump bump! :)

J-man
11-04-2008, 05:18 PM
I like Johnny Mac, P Mac and Jim Courier. But I actually like the SuperSports commentators the most

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
11-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Darren Cahill, Johnny Mac, and those two guys that commentate during the Master Series, Goodal and Keoinig. An honorable mention should go out to Agassi in his onetime appearance at the US Open 2007.

DoubleDeuce
11-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Good to see most voted for JMac. One of the reasons I dont like the tennis channel is that he is not there. They have couple of silly guys with an accent who repeat the same things for everyone one over and over again.

roundiesee
11-04-2008, 06:05 PM
The best commentator in tennis is (or rather, was) Dan Maskell; unfortunately I have so far not seen nor heard anyone who is equal to his mastery of tennis commentary....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Maskell

JeMar
11-04-2008, 06:21 PM
My favorites are probably the commentators on the TMS feed. If I had to choose from network commentators, I'd go with Cahill or Brad Gilbert. It's pretty fun to listen to how they feed off one another.

As a side note, I think Mary Carillo an okay commentator. She does let her bias shine through sometimes, but she's probably the most articulate mainstream commentator out there today.

boredone3456
11-04-2008, 06:35 PM
I like Courier, at least he seems to be unbiased and informed on the players, johnny mac is a decent one to...carillo should not even be on that poll

JeMar
11-04-2008, 06:47 PM
I guess she appeals to the writer in me.

Djokovicfan4life
11-04-2008, 07:04 PM
You need to add an option for Jason Goodall and Robbie Koenig. Jason is the best, IMO.

As far as Americans go, I like Jimmy Arias. A lot of people seem to hate him around here for some reason, but I find that he says exactly what I'm thinking a lot of the time.

Also, Corina Morariu is my favorite woman commentator now. I liked how she corrected her grammer today from "less unforced errors" to "fewer unforced errors". It was awesome. And yes, I'm an idiot.

She also gets major props for putting up with Barry Mackay's sorry ***.

vbranis
11-04-2008, 07:43 PM
You need to add an option for Jason Goodall and Robbie Koenig. Jason is the best, IMO.

As far as Americans go, I like Jimmy Arias. A lot of people seem to hate him around here for some reason, but I find that he says exactly what I'm thinking a lot of the time.

Also, Corina Morariu is my favorite woman commentator now. I liked how she corrected her grammer today from "less unforced errors" to "fewer unforced errors". It was awesome. And yes, I'm an idiot.

I was just about to post the exact same thing. The TMS commentators are absolutely brilliant, Arias is one of the best mainstream ones (tied with Cahill) and Mackay, the less said about him, the better.

eagle
11-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Andre at the US Open commentating on Fed vs. Roddick match.

Tons of insightful tips and observations including Becker's serve tendencies.

r,
eagle

RF007
11-05-2008, 04:56 AM
Goodall and Koenig are the best! Unlike most commentators, they don't talk during the point.

takl23
11-05-2008, 05:12 AM
I like the guys who do the Master series when they simulcast it on Tennis Channel.

Cheers,

Tim

Djokovicfan4life
11-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Goodall and Koenig are the best! Unlike most commentators, they don't talk during the point.

Yeah, I guess Davenport didn't get the memo on that one. I'm watching the WTA championships and she just won't shut up during points. Also, I find that American commentators tend to stray off topic a lot during a match.

Like yesterday during the Kuznetsova vs. Zvonereva match. By the third game or so the commentators had gone WAY off topic to things like Roger Federer's approach shots, Dementieva's win at the olympics, etc. I wish they would just stay on topic and focus on the match at hand. Maybe they should pretend they're writing an essay or something. :)

woodrow1029
11-05-2008, 10:46 AM
They still don't know the rules. One thing I like about watching baseball or football is when something unusual or different happens, and they are not sure what the ruling is, they will research for a minute, put the rule on the screen and explain the decision. Tennis commentators don't do that. They just say what THEY think the rule is, and too often they are wrong. That irritates me as a spectator and as an umpire.

stormholloway
11-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Goodall and Koenig by a country mile. McEnroe is overrated. If I have to hear about "these new strings and lighter racquets" I will destroy something fragile.

Sir Andrew of Roddick
11-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Peter Fleming is the man! he works for Sky Sports here in the UK.

Dwhit
11-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Peter Fleming is the man! he works for Sky Sports here in the UK.

I second that. Peter Fleming and Leif Shiras are awesome!

RF007
11-05-2008, 11:40 AM
I find that most former players don't do really well (of course there are some exceptions). Although I found Tracy Austin quite good watching the WTA Championships. She offered some insight and most of the time, she only spoke when necessary

10sbune
11-05-2008, 11:55 AM
I find that most former players don't do really well (of course there are some exceptions). Although I found Tracy Austin quite good watching the WTA Championships. She offered some insight and most of the time, she only spoke when necessary

Agreed....The Tennis Channel had Lindsay Davenport commentating on Doha and she spoke wayyyyyy to much and mostly about herself. Wish they would have kept her out of the booth and let Carina Morariu do it alone.

10sbune
11-05-2008, 11:56 AM
How about the two guys on The Tennis Channel that did Paris Masters? I thought they were good. I think it was Jason Goodall and Robbie Cohen. Really insightful, not too much talking, valuable commentary.

Leelord337
11-05-2008, 11:57 AM
How about the two guys on The Tennis Channel that did Paris Masters? I thought they were good. I think it was Jason Goodall and Robbie Cohen. Really insightful, not too much talking, valuable commentary.

i completely agree with you, doug adler is good too. there is just no comparison from the atp tennis masters series commentators and the espn ones.

hoodjem
11-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Stolle or Boris Becker.

Boris commenting at Wimbledon was excellent: good strategy and point analysis, good tactical insights, player's thoughts, no chit-chat crap, no urge to fill dead air with charming banter.

bumfluff
11-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Boris Becker, gives a good light hearted commentary and good analysis aswell.

I am waiting for Tim Henman to mature, he was crap at Wimbley this year but I expect a vast improvement as he gets more used to it. Hopefully he will practice with the kids and on the golf course.

J-man
11-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Have not heard Tim Henman commentate. Didn't know he was doing it

svijk
11-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Like the British (i think) duo that do the MS and other events shown live on the Tennis channel

Djokovicfan4life
11-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Goodall and Koenig by a country mile. McEnroe is overrated. If I have to hear about "these new strings and lighter racquets" I will destroy something fragile.

My favorite this year was when Brad Gilbert said that Nadal was using some cheap nylon string called "hurricane". :)

Nylon would last for a few forehands tops for Nadal.

Also, who could forget Mac's comments on the use of the left hand in the two handed backhand? If I have to hear that crap one more time...............

I also think it's funny how every single passing shot in professional tennis is supposedly performed by a "flick of the wrist". Yeah, OK.

iamke55
11-05-2008, 01:15 PM
John McEnroe and the ESPN2 team. Specifically, the Fowler+Gilbert combo is good, and whatever trio PMac is in.

Djokovicfan4life
11-05-2008, 01:21 PM
John McEnroe and the ESPN2 team. Specifically, the Fowler+Gilbert combo is good, and whatever trio PMac is in.

*Awaits for flaming to ensue*

fastdunn
11-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Carillo has some great insight. Mac is great except that he is sometimes too talkative. And sometimes Mac is such a tennis genius that tennis is too easy for him.

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
11-05-2008, 01:48 PM
*Awaits for flaming to ensue*

Actually the Fowler/Gilbert combo is pretty funny, it's like a father trying to keep his ADD kid in line during a public outing.

EndLy
11-05-2008, 01:51 PM
lol it is true about mac, all you hear from his voice is how the game has changed and these new strings and lighter rackets. Every event he commentates, that's what i hear from him.
But I do enjoy the rest of the other commentators

bumfluff
11-05-2008, 01:54 PM
I can't wait for Federer to retire (well I can, I hope the magic never ends) but he will be the G-COAT without a doubt.

kungfusmkim
11-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Ill cheer for any commentator.... just dont let any british commentators on the north american commentating society or w/e it is... I just dont like how they talk.. it gets annoying in a soccer match what British people say What a Goal. they sound like they have nutella on top of they're mouthes... no offense i love good of north american pronounciation

RF007
11-05-2008, 10:52 PM
I can't wait for Federer to retire (well I can, I hope the magic never ends) but he will be the G-COAT without a doubt.

Federer says "you know" too much so I don't think so :)

PCXL-Fan
11-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Boris Becker!!!!!! He is superior to Mcenroe who is an excellent commentator himself and who is far above the likes of Mary Carillo. There is a reason Becker has his own talk show.

fantom
11-06-2008, 05:17 AM
It was between Johnny Mac and Jim Courier for me. Courier seems to talk less, so I picked him.

Leelord337
11-06-2008, 10:57 AM
of the espn commentators i pick darren cahill, and wish boris becker commentated more as he's just such a cool guy

but my favs go to the tennis channel bbc commentators because they are just so relaxed and knowledgable and get excited about the tennis and it is clear.

christinamaniac7
11-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Neither of them are da best commentators but anyway i voted for courier!!

Mansewerz
11-06-2008, 05:04 PM
What about Robbie Koenig (sp?) and Jason Goodall?

christinamaniac7
11-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Yeah i love the way that jason goodall commentates...he's all the time looking to see players' fiancee or wife!!!

miniRafa386
11-06-2008, 05:33 PM
my favs or jmac, pmac, gilbert, courier, and drysdale.

Ripster
11-06-2008, 06:02 PM
John McEnroe, he's hilarious and always tells it like it is.

sudeti
10-07-2010, 09:45 PM
commentators cannot be judged alone dude.
it seems like your an amateur when it comes to the game of tennis.
its all about duos.
and please believe me jason goodall and robby koenig are by far the best commentating duo out there.
you have no idea the quality of the commentating those guys put out there
plus not to mention the chemistry they have with each other and all the funny stories they put out every once in a while.
and believe me im a fairly neutral judge when it comes to this discussion .
cheers

zak425
10-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Uh wheres the love for Darin Cahill? I like Cliff as well

SusanDK
10-08-2010, 12:08 AM
The best commentator in tennis is (or rather, was) Dan Maskell; unfortunately I have so far not seen nor heard anyone who is equal to his mastery of tennis commentary....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Maskell

Agree he was excellent. Also another Brit from years past, David Vine was very good.

I really like Fred Stolle and, back in the day, John Newcombe. I've only heard Boris Becker a couple of times, but think he is quite good.

The worst is Carillo - always has been. She was bad in the '80's and is still horrible today. Shut up, for goodness sakes, especially during play.

Joe Pike
10-08-2010, 01:22 AM
Seriously, whoever picked Carillo, how could you? She is the most arrogant commentator and is so biased, not to mention her masculinaty.

McEnroe is even more masculine, you dofus ...

Mac_Attack
10-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Okay I guess we can decide this too. Again you can write someone in. I couldnt think of many good choices actually, haha.

Im going with Cliff, day in and day out he is cool and never bothers me. He also says interesting things without taking it to a level of extreme corniness like Jensen.

Some of the people are on my best and worst list, thats because I think they occasionally make good comments and give me something interesting, they do annoying stuff (like Carillo, Jensen, Gilbert and Courier).

You forgot to include the greatest tennis TV color man of all time -- Bud Collins will always be the best.

Mac_Attack
10-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Have to go with Fiery Fred Stolle. He is absolutely the greatest.

Cliff and Fred together is even better! They used to be a team on ESPN years ago -- loved those guys back then.

But, Bud Collins is still the best.:)

jdawgg
10-08-2010, 10:34 AM
its really surprising to me that Jmac is the most popular here because I cant stand the guy. He's amazingly arrogant and just annoying to listen to imo. Love BG his enthusiasm for the game is just contagious.

zak425
10-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Bud Collins is just a curmudgeon.

CCNM
10-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Cliff and Fred together is even better! They used to be a team on ESPN years ago -- loved those guys back then.

But, Bud Collins is still the best.:)

+1 I like Bud C too!

jack_kramer
10-08-2010, 03:08 PM
LIKE :D: Johnny Mac, Brad Gilbert, Darren Cahill, Chris Fowler, Robbie Koenig, Jason Goodall, Doug Adler, Jimmy Arias, Cliff Drysdale, Ted Robinson.

AMBIVALENT:|: Pmac, Jimmy Connors, Jim Courier, Martina Navratilova, Pam Shriver, Leif Shiras, Bill Macatee.

DISLIKE :x: Mary Jo Fernandez, Ian Eagle.

DESPISE :twisted:: Mary Carillo, Dick Enberg, Justin Gimelstob.

Richards19
10-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Darren Cahill, MacEnroe's brothers for ESPN.
Jason Goodall, Robbie Koenig, Jimmy Arias for the ATP. Sam Gore is not bad

Kaz00
10-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Some of the commentators for the Direct TV 6 channel thing on the grand slams aren't that bad. I don't know who this one commentator is but he called Roddick foolish every time he did something stupid like hitting a weak topspin forehand cross court then coming in only to get passed.

Limpinhitter
10-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Pancho!!!!

Ledigs
10-08-2010, 09:35 PM
favoriite: jmac

least favorite: pmac

Walenty
10-09-2010, 12:32 AM
Darren Cahill by far

BashTheMashIsBack
10-09-2010, 04:34 AM
10 chars. s. s.

marpiw
10-10-2010, 06:55 AM
I didnt hear John McEnroe but for me the best commentators are Mats Wilander and Barbara Schett,They know about what they are talking about and they express it marvelously.
Martina Hingis when she was with the press was also a good commentator.I didnt like Amelie Mauresmo.

Outbeyond
10-10-2010, 07:02 AM

After Johnny Mac, both Goodall and Cohen are my next favorites.

nadal_slam_king
10-10-2010, 07:07 AM
Gil Reyes, Uncle Toni, Brad Gilbert and Mac are my favorites.

rovex
10-10-2010, 07:13 AM
^^Toni isn't a commentator....

Nor is Gil Reyes lol.

Fedace
10-10-2010, 07:19 AM
What happened to those french guys that used to be really funny ? they were the best

SteveI
10-10-2010, 07:24 AM
What's masculine about Mary C? The fact that she has some kids and a husband? Is quite attractive? The timbre of her voice? Knows a lot about tennis? Comments about men playing, and because she's a woman should really be doing only WTA stuff if she was a REAL woman. Please explain . Thanks.

Who cares.. she is the worst. Ya think she could shut the he** up when the point is being played. In todays game.. you have about over min between points to talk... Just shut the he** up for once!!!!! Arggggggggggg..

SteveI
10-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Darren Cahill by far

YEsssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

JoelDali
10-10-2010, 07:27 AM
http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/pam-shriver.jpg

quest01
10-10-2010, 04:14 PM
John McEnroe is the best, Brad Gilbert is second.

Ultra2HolyGrail
10-10-2010, 04:23 PM
What happened to those french guys that used to be really funny ? they were the best

Yeah, those guys can get really emotional.

Mcenroe is good but gets sickining sometimes. Cliff drysdale isn't too bad.

nadal_slam_king
10-10-2010, 07:05 PM
^^Toni isn't a commentator....

Nor is Gil Reyes lol.

I've read them commentate in articles.

kishnabe
10-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Johnny Mac on NBC is my favourite. Always the French Open NBC coverage when they talk about his 1984 FO final!

bjorn23
10-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Pat is better than his brother John.

stevorino
10-11-2010, 03:02 PM
none of the above.

english: robbie könig and jason goodall, you really notice that they like each other, very good combo. looking forward to hear them at the china open now. and i hope they'll do slams too some day

german: mathias stach

myalterego
10-12-2010, 04:49 PM
John McEnroe. I really can't stand the others.

pound cat
10-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Anyone on BBC or eurosport.co.uk. Except for Greg Rusedski who is boring and is a Canadian by birth. He can't help it.

P_Agony
10-12-2010, 06:11 PM
Jason and Robbie are the best for me, though both are pretty much *******s.

martini1
10-13-2010, 08:29 AM
Johnny Mac is one of those who can make bold statements and keep things interesting without sounding like a jerk. We need guys like Johnny Mac on TV as long as there are others to balance out the act.

larry 4.0
10-13-2010, 11:21 AM

Coulda been my post to the very letter...totally agree!

TJfederer16
10-13-2010, 11:29 AM
Petchey hands down

waarp
04-01-2012, 07:39 AM

Also, Corina Morariu is my favorite woman commentator now. And yes, I'm an idiot.

She SUCKS. She ruins the entire channel.

blackfrido
04-01-2012, 07:54 AM
Robbie Koenig

Sim
04-01-2012, 08:04 AM
Robbie Koenig

Agreed. I think Robby Koenig is great. He always provides insightful commentary.

For some reason, I like listening to John Mcenroe as well. :)

Arsnlrob
04-01-2012, 08:06 AM
Johnny Mac is one of those who can make bold statements and keep things interesting without sounding like a jerk. We need guys like Johnny Mac on TV as long as there are others to balance out the act.

Wrong there. He is a good commentator though. Anyone is better than Gimmelstob.

Hood_Man
04-01-2012, 08:09 AM
I like listening to Virginia Wade.

mctennis
04-01-2012, 08:22 AM
All in all I like Jimmy Arias better than all the others. He doesn't feel the need to constantly talk ( Brad Gilbert) nor constantly refer to " when I was playing" comments. He says what he needs to say and making references to what is currently happening on the court. I hate all the chatter the others seem to feel they need to say. If they have a microphone on they tend to think they have to say something. I could care less what they had for breakfast, what they said in the locker room, or any other trivial bit of facts the chatterbox with the headset thinks we need to know.

Walenty
04-01-2012, 08:26 AM
No Darren Cahill on the list?

Blasphemy!