PDA

View Full Version : topspin cyberflash question

tennis-13579
03-09-2008, 07:43 PM
i have just hit with this string becasue im trying to change to a string after ALU BB that is cheaper and doesnt die as quick but feels the same this string is quite good plenty of power and control but im not sure about the touch as when i try to hit drop vollies, drop shots it is realy different and dont go in, and slicing is also completly different aswell is this somthing that i have to adjust do as i would really like to change to this string, cheers

Jonny S&V
03-09-2008, 07:46 PM
i have just hit with this string becasue im trying to change to a string after ALU BB that is cheaper and doesnt die as quick but feels the same this string is quite good plenty of power and control but im not sure about the touch as when i try to hit drop vollies, drop shots it is realy different and dont go in, and slicing is also completly different aswell is this somthing that i have to adjust do as i would really like to change to this string, cheers

Well, didn't see a question, but I agree that touch with Cyberflash is different. Do you use it in full or in a hybrid? I hybrid it with Gosen OG Micro and have never had trouble with touch (and I'm a placement S&Ver, so touch is very important to me).

tennis-13579
03-09-2008, 07:50 PM
i use it in my tecnifibre 320 at 57lbs in a full job would this change the touch as it just doesnt seem the same but then again i have only hit with it once

Jonny S&V
03-09-2008, 07:55 PM
i use it in my tecnifibre 320 at 57lbs in a full job would this change the touch as it just doesnt seem the same but then again i have only hit with it once

Yeah, pretty drastically. I love the spin potential and tension maintenence of the Cyberflash mixed with the power and feel of OG Micro.