PDA

View Full Version : can someone check some nblade measurements for me?

dacrymn
03-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Here's the problem. I've just restrung my nblade 98, but the head seems to have been warped (maybe). Could someone check the width of their head, from the outside of one edge to the inside of the other? That is, take a ruler (actually a tape measure works better because of that alignment edge) and place the edge against the very outside edge, and run it across horizontally at the racket's widest point. When it reaches the inside of the other side, take that measurement.

The Widest Point that i used as the control was right where the triple Ncode logo's middle bump was, on both sides. The number you get should be in the vicinity of 10 inches.

Thanks.

t0nym4c
03-11-2008, 08:20 PM
If you believe that the racquet is wored there is a good change that the racquet is warped.

dacrymn
03-11-2008, 08:25 PM
ok, but I don't understand why that's the case. I've restrung it several times before, but its never been a problem because i've never had another nblade to compare it with. I strung it at 57, well within the recommended range. Using a dropweight, I tightened when it had tendencies towards the slightly-below-level range. I don't quite get why its warping. Maybe its been like this, i've just never noticed. That's why i want someone to check it for me.