PDA

View Full Version : Volkl C-10 Pro's

Masamusou
12-31-2004, 08:43 AM
I'm trying to sell off some of my racquets that I hardly get a chance to use now. I have eight C-10's that I'm trying to get rid of. Grip size is L4, three of them have had the pallets replaced. Right now they are all within 2 grams in weight and 2 points for swingweight. I didn't record the exact specs for each racquet, but I believe they are around 358-360 grams strung with an overgrip. I can take off all the modifications and replace the grips if necessary. They all have Prince Duratac grips that have always been covered with an overgrip. Five of the racquets have Supergrap and 3 have Tournagrip. Most of the racquets are pretty scratched up from half volleys and such. There are a few paints chips on most of the racquets but no cracks. Mostly just scuffs and chips. I can take pictures of the racquets on request. I also have 6 extra grommet sets for the racquets, which I can replace if wanted. Most of the grommets aren't scuffed too badly because they were replaced about a year ago I believe. All racquets are unstrung at the moment but I can restring them if necessary. I'm open to trades for midsize racquets. If you have any questions or offers please contact me at zeromus@email.com or rlucas@sw.rr.com. The college email server doesn't really like attachments too well.