PDA

View Full Version : CHEATS!

K!ck5w3rvE
03-22-2004, 11:36 PM
Tell us stories off people that just push you off the edge, because of their attitude or their line calss or...

Phil
03-23-2004, 12:46 AM
Do a search-you'll find a large number of threads on cheating.

IN2MILKKEL
03-26-2004, 01:54 AM
My tennis club here in sunny so. cal is having a club tournament. One of the lovely ladys is a cheater! She calls balls on the paint out. It is obvious that she needs her vision repaired but in the meantime she is ticking women she plays off. I guess one of our tennis pros at the club said this person (because she is not a lady) has been black listed from USTA play for bad line calls. Can anyone elaborate on what USTA black listing is? Does this mean this person can play in any tournament as long as it's not part of USTA?
P.S. I haven't played this person in singles just doubles. I think she cheats more in singles because there isn't as many people around to catch her. But I am not shy so her cheating/tricks probably would fly with me for very long!!!!!!

jayserinos99
03-26-2004, 12:30 PM
i've been hooked on a good deal of calls. there's just too many to list. what riles me up more is gamesmanship. i've been called for foot-faulting (even when I don't move my feet when i serve) and i've had opponents call an injury timeout on me during a tournament just because i was on a roll.