PDA

View Full Version : New Nike Zoom Air Breath Free II, Anyone Have A Picture????

Foo4Everlong
03-23-2004, 07:10 AM
The new Nike Zoom Air Breathe Free II is coming out April 1 and I haven't been able to see the new Nike shoe catalog with them in it. I usually get the apparel and shoe catalogs way before they come out, I got the apparel but not the shoe one. So anyways, I was wondering if anyone happened to get the catalog, and could possibly post a picture or email me a picture of the shoes. It would be much appreciated. Thanks. Later

ZoomUltraflight
03-23-2004, 01:13 PM
where did you here about it, because thta is the one shoe I have never heard of

Foo4Everlong
03-23-2004, 02:12 PM
Well, the Nike Zoom Air Breathe Free first came out just about one year ago, and pretty much all the Nike guys have been wearing it ever since. And still will be wearing at the Nasdaq tournament in Miami starting at the end of this week. But, on April 1 Nike is putting out a new line of tennis apparel and they are also putting out a second edition to the Zoom Breathe Free that the players have been wearing, like I said, for a year now. Normally I would have seen the catalog with all the new shoes ahead of time, but for some reason the rep that I know has been slacking on getting me the catalogs for the new apparel and shoes. I've seen the new apparel, but not the new shoe catalog. But I recently I spoke with a Nike rep who told me the the Zoom Breathe Free II was coming out at the beginning of April, and that it was also to become a NIKEID product once again. Like the last one. Plus, someone else on this postboard also saw a picture of the new shoe as well. Hope I could help. Later

jelichek
03-23-2004, 06:31 PM
go to Nike.net (not Nike.com) and enter your user name as "Coach" and your password as "Coach2004" and you will be able to access the catalogues. can't really do anything else there too exciting but you can plan your wardrobe for the future!

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
03-23-2004, 07:35 PM
DO what jeli says, and go to the search section, and do Fall 2004 Footwear, and look at tennis. Cool breathe II colors (they look a lot like the barricade III, infact, the red in black is copy for christ sake). The vapor S2 white/black looks sick, the new resolve color is alright.

Foo4Everlong
03-23-2004, 07:55 PM
I tried to get on www.nike.net and it's giving me some kind of error-not found message. Can either of you guys help me out. I'm a huge Nike fan, and this sounds like a place I would really really like. I can't wait to see the new shoes. Please help, not sure why this isn't working. Thanks. Later

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
03-23-2004, 07:58 PM
I just typed in: http://www.nike.net

Worked for me, and I saw it all. Skip way ahead to fall 2004 men's black label apparel for tennis, weird one stripe on only one sleeve stuff. Tons of new sleeveless stuff too, and lots of black and yellow.

Foo4Everlong
03-23-2004, 08:02 PM
I'm dying to see this! But this is the message I'm getting, maybe you can help.

Error 404--Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.4.5 404 Not Found
The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

Please Help!

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
03-23-2004, 09:25 PM
Don't know what to do, maybe it's your internet settings, relating to security or more likely cookies or something. Anyways, here's a link. If this works, then just go from there and search above.

https://www.nike.net/portal/site/nike/index.jsp?epi-content=FRAME&app=BC

Foo4Everlong
03-23-2004, 09:25 PM
Forget it! I got it! Yay! Later

david aames
03-23-2004, 09:28 PM
I won't be caught dead in those...

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
03-23-2004, 09:44 PM
Don't they look so much like the barricade III's? The vapor will be the new answer, and the new resolve colors. Why spend $110 for those, when the vapors look and probably perform better at only $100?

Fred The Red
03-23-2004, 11:49 PM
Wow... this is really THE site for a Nike fan!!!
Thank you guys!!!

:shock: :D :D

Foo4Everlong
03-24-2004, 06:45 AM
First of all, Jelichek, thank you so much for hooking me up with this Nike site. All I wear is Nike, and for me to have access to this is the biggest thing in the world to me. Now normally I do get to see the catalogs before they come out but they are not mine, so I don't get to keep them, so I usually make copies for further reference. And recently, the person that gets the catalogs has had trouble getting them through their rep, so for you to show this to me is a huge deal. This way, I will never have to bother him for the catalogs ever again. It's nice to know that I have access to this whenever I want to. One question to you, Jelichek, is, will we be able to use your password forever? Because I will definitely use this site from now until eternity. Like I said this is huge to me, I'm a teaching tennis pro, and I get a pretty good deal on all my Nike stuff because I buy so much of it. I mean, I get the Breath Frees for $60, so I can't go wrong there. And by the way, I don't think the Breathe Free II's are that bad. But I have to say, I don't think either the Vapor S2 or the new Breathe Free are that spectacular compared to the last Breathe Free's. I am a little bummed at what the new shoes look like, but I usually go with the pair that Andre wears so I'll have to wait and see. I really do like the black and red Breathe Free II's that are in the Holiday '04 catalog. Those are definitely the best ones. But I did speak with a Nike ID rep online a few weeks ago and he did say that the Breathe Free II will be one of the Nike ID products, so maybe we'll be able to make our own Breathe Free that we like the best. But thank you soooo very much Jelichek, for hooking me up with this Nike site. Later

Tennis Sucks
03-24-2004, 07:50 AM
Isn't this site just for Nike retailers?

SamprasKing
03-24-2004, 09:45 AM
what is the username and password i have to enter
cause i entered
coach for username and coach2004 for password did not work

James Brown
03-24-2004, 04:13 PM
the classic polos from fall 2004 look promising. as for the shoes, im gonnna get the red vapors. the black ones are generic as hell and the new breathe frees look like trash compared to the current ones. I like my white ones much better.

jings
03-25-2004, 12:59 AM
Some great looking shirts coming in fall I'd say ... but not a sign of the mysterious Baseliner shoe anywhere as far as I can tell.