PDA

View Full Version : Fischer appreciation thread!

Djokovicfan4life
03-23-2008, 09:03 PM
Title says it all, this thread is for all of the Fischer users out there. Post your thoughts, reviews, whatever as long as it's Fischer.

daveyboy
03-24-2008, 05:21 AM
Great sircks, great quality control. I'm using Magnetic Tour Lights, LOVE them. Won't hit with anything else. Before it was the Pro Classic 98, another great stick. I've used the Vac Pro 90, too... all great rackets.

0d1n
03-24-2008, 05:37 AM
I've used the Vac Pro 90, the older Pro No 1's the magnetic Tour, and the MSpeed Pro 98's. All good, "complete" rackets, good quality control, great feel.
If you can bring your own juice and like great feedback in your rackets, you won't find a better line/manufacturer.

PackardDell
03-24-2008, 05:46 AM
look beautiful
great quality control
good specs

Ross K
03-24-2008, 05:58 AM
I'm actually due in the next few days an old Fischer Vacuum Pro with an interesting history (it's an ex-pro's frame that's been seriously customized... oh, and it's got a Pro No 1 pj.) Shall let you know my impressions.

fuhzball
03-24-2008, 06:09 AM
I've tried everything the past three years (even the Custom junk) and I always come back to the same mspeeds I love. I've got 6 and they all weigh unstrung within 3 gms of each other. 3 are exactly the same. And these are before the no tolerance model was issued. Nothing is made like a Fischer.

crazyups
03-24-2008, 08:06 AM
Definitely agree, nothing feels like my mpro #1 no tolerance with a little lead on the hoop at 12.05 ounces. Took me 2 years to find that it's the one after plenty of trials with other rackets. The flex at the throat seems to give that soft yet solid and crisp feel. Considering how I was clueless about equipment when I started playing seriously, my main sticks in progression up to this were 03 white, maxply mcenroe, dnx 10 midplus, Donnay pro one international midplus(perfect weight and s.w. but too muted and soft feeling and I didn't like the head shape, not quite enough power), BB11 standard(good stick but I didn't care for the springy feel and it swung a bit heavy with poly). With the mpro I feel I get exactly what I put out, nothing extra. Fischer also has the best paint jobs.

jasonchu
03-24-2008, 12:20 PM
M Comp 95... at the net, on the serve ... crisp as the bacon on my morning breakfast platter!!!!!!!!

racquetjunkie
03-24-2008, 12:38 PM
M Pro. 1s (red and green) are my main racquets now. they are soft and comfortable, even with poly, great platform for customization, about 340g strung when stock. Mine have about 20g added. Great all around stick. Good spin, power, at net, serves. Cannot complain if I do my job

fuhzball
03-24-2008, 03:40 PM
For the past year, I've been using a Luxilon ALU rough and VS gut blend, but just recently strung up one of my frames with Gosen micro.... OMG, what a shock, feels softer, just as much pop and more spin. I just can't believe how great this plays.. and for about $20.00 less a set...... The Fischer just loves it....

NLBwell
03-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Anyone have any comparisons between the MComp95 and the MPro#1 99? The Fischers seem very interesting to me because I generally have played with very flexible rackets. How are serves, groundstrokes, volleys?