PDA

View Full Version : About sales in the forum...

dieumyr
03-24-2008, 08:29 AM
Hi folks,

I'm sorry to post that thread here but I don't know where to put it.
In fact, I'm searching for a good number of racquets, some of them, most of them, are available on your "Sale forum" but the problem is that I'm french so nobody want to sell their frames to me...

Since those frames are hard to find in France, this forum is my last chance so I'm searching for a solution to my problem, can you help me ?

03-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Well everyone will sell them to EU but you just you have to have the money so you can pay the shipping bill. Some charge a lot some find out the price and give you that

garbage
03-24-2008, 02:05 PM
Keep trying because there are certainly sellers on here willing to send stuff out of the US. I've bought many racquets on this forum and I'm in Australia.

jaykay
03-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Keep trying because there are certainly sellers on here willing to send stuff out of the US. I've bought many racquets on this forum and I'm in Australia.

'garbage': I'm relocating to Melbourne from the US and I frequent the Classifieds forum of the TW board. How much do people typically charge for shipping from the US to Oz? Just curious...

counterpuncher
03-25-2008, 03:04 PM
How much do people typically charge for shipping from the US to Oz? Just curious...
I have bought a few, cheapest shipping has been around $20 and the most expensive around $35, all via USPS, forget UPS. I guess it depends on east coast vs. west coast.

saram
03-25-2008, 06:05 PM
I shipped sticks to Australia and it was about $40 USD. I think that was regular/certified mail.

Pro_Tour_630
03-25-2008, 06:08 PM
I have shipped sticks all over the world.

the problem is not you

In the past, this forum was plagued with a guy from FRANCE so he basically ruined it for all the French folks, too bad