PDA

View Full Version : i.Radical MP/OS

toughshot
03-24-2008, 08:15 AM
I own four and i absolutely loved these racquets... i still keep a few strung to hit with.

I was just wondering if anyone out there still use these?

saram
03-24-2008, 08:17 AM
I'm trying to talk a kid on the high-school team here to trade me his iRad MP for some of my sticks as he is looking for a new one. I hit with iRad OS's for a while and want to try out the MP. They are hard as heck to find--even on the bay.

toughshot
03-24-2008, 08:21 AM
Yea, they are very hard to find nowadays. I have 2 in 6.5/10 condition and 2 in 8/10 condition. I might be interested in trading/selling. If anyone's interested ill put up pix

saram
03-24-2008, 08:59 AM
^^how well do the MP's play? I'm curious to try one out. Maybe tonight I can find this youngster out on the courts again and give his stick a try.

almerickso
03-24-2008, 09:10 AM
i'm very curious about the i.Radical MP i have a chance to buy the i.Radical OS's but i'm not sure i'll like em...

saram, what are your views?

Txhornsports
03-24-2008, 09:13 AM
I still use the MP version myself. However, I'm moving up in the NRTP ratings, (5.0) and need a couple more since I have been going thru more of them. I can get a new one every now and then on **** but most go for about a hundred bucks plus shipping and at that price I can get a brand new racquet. I'm considering the Prince Diablo mid, Orig. graphite mid, or Prince speedport, they seem to do well with my two handed backhand and tradational feel.

heftylefty
03-24-2008, 01:04 PM
I have 5 i.Radical MP. I rotate them so there are good shape. No cracks. One is scuffed pretty good but I bought it used with $30.00

But I have been hitting with a Babolat Storm Tour and thinking about making a switch. But I do like the i.Radical.

toughshot
03-24-2008, 01:11 PM
low powered, control oriented, flexy, a little too light-- but still solid. If you cant use a prestige.. this is the next best thing

saram
03-25-2008, 07:48 AM
i'm very curious about the i.Radical MP i have a chance to buy the i.Radical OS's but i'm not sure i'll like em...

saram, what are your views?

I liked the OS. A little unstable for me though with anything hit off center as the frame is a little light. I've gone back to my O3 Tour mids. I think the OS iRad would be decent with some lead applied to provide some weight and stability. I found there was pretty good touch at the net considering it was an OS stick. I imagine the MP iRad would really suit me well if I could find them around in decent shape. Unfortunately, I was not able to find the young man that had one last night on the courts. Maybe I'll catch him soon and give the MP a shot.

PistolN
04-09-2008, 03:33 AM
I've been using i.Radical OS for a few years now and am currently finding it hard to replace them or move on to new frames. I've also always found it hard to find good examples of th MP version as this is what I was looking for in the first place to replace my Ti Rad MP's. I havent really liked any of the later versions although I'm yet to try the MG.

Pete

PistolN
01-25-2011, 03:18 AM
Here we are almost 2 and a half years later and I'm still using my Head i.Radical O.S racquets after many attempts to find a newer frame. I still haven't found any decent examples of the MP around either.
Liked the feel of the Head Youtek Extreme Pro but after serious play I think due to the swing weight and stiffness I developed tendonitis in my wrist. Maybe it's time I just give in and admit I'm stuck with my i.Radicals and ensure I keep them going for as long as possible.

FloridaAG
01-25-2011, 04:09 AM
I sold one of the OS's to another board member some time ago