PDA

View Full Version : Babolat AeroStorm vs. Prince Tour Diablo

Babolat725
03-24-2008, 12:45 PM
I've been using a Babolat AeroStrom for awhile now and have liked it. I never thought about another racquet until i went to Bolleteri over spring break (which is very pro-prince). I know all the coaches probably get Prince racquets for free but, everyone I was instructed by and/or saw all had pretty much the same racquet the Prince Tour Diablo and it doesn't look to great but it must be right? And before I go try it out I want to know is it that great?

Txhornsports
03-24-2008, 01:03 PM
I love the tour Diablo, looking to get a couple soon myself. Two handed backhand feels great and so does the forehand. For the weight, it maneuvers well. My slice backhand needed a little work but it's a great traditional feel, def. an all court wepon. My hitting partner said that he felt that he had to really hit though the ball to return my shots, def. ck it out. For whatever reason though, the grip felt a little weird.

Babolat725
03-24-2008, 02:04 PM
What about the difference between midplus or reg. they pretty much 2 differtent racquets

Micky
03-24-2008, 09:18 PM
I've been using a Babolat AeroStrom for awhile now and have liked it. I never thought about another racquet until i went to Bolleteri over spring break (which is very pro-prince). I know all the coaches probably get Prince racquets for free but, everyone I was instructed by and/or saw all had pretty much the same racquet the Prince Tour Diablo and it doesn't look to great but it must be right? And before I go try it out I want to know is it that great?

Hola 725,

I have three racquets. Two APDC and one Diablo Mid. I usually go back to my Diablo once every six months or so. Just to make sure I am improving. I love the Diablo... the problem I have is that it is very demanding and it kills my left knee. No kidding.

The other problem that I have with my Diablo is that it has no class and no style. In other words... nobody plays with it. Just kidding. Great racquet though.

Babolat725
03-28-2008, 04:59 AM
the mid owwnnsss