PDA

View Full Version : K one six tour 95....

NmKnight
03-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Im 15 years old and i play high school tennis. I'm 3rd singles for varsity and im looking for a new racquet. I previously used the prince speedport o3 white. Its pretty decent but im looking for a new racquet and i was looking at the k one six tour 95. I was wondering if any1 has used it previously and would recommend it. Also i saw a new racquet called, Wilson [K] Tour Prestrung Performance Racquet. This is the link for it. -

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3013667

Im pretty sure it just came out. And i use the babolat pro hurricane tour strings with a -2 from recommended tension. Does any1 have a better suggestion for strings also when i get my new racquet

PROTENNIS63
03-27-2008, 04:54 PM
I think that racquet is the update to the ncode tour.

mraznman
03-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Im 15 years old and i play high school tennis. I'm 3rd singles for varsity and im looking for a new racquet. I previously used the prince speedport o3 white. Its pretty decent but im looking for a new racquet and i was looking at the k one six tour 95. I was wondering if any1 has used it previously and would recommend it. Also i saw a new racquet called, Wilson [K] Tour Prestrung Performance Racquet. This is the link for it. -

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3013667

Im pretty sure it just came out. And i use the babolat pro hurricane tour strings with a -2 from recommended tension. Does any1 have a better suggestion for strings also when i get my new racquet

just try nd demo few rackets that fit ur style to see what you like. as for your strings, remember to string poly 10 tension less than what you want, because they hurt ur arms so yea. so if u want string @ tension 65, string it at 55

crawl4
03-27-2008, 06:54 PM
just demo a few racquet's that your interested in at your local tennis store or something. Personally i recommend trying the k blade tour

cheers