PDA

View Full Version : The Fischer Faction!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Djokovicfan4life
03-28-2008, 06:27 PM
We are the proud users of Fischer racquets! Post here if you are a believer in the greatness that is a Fischer racquet.

Members should specify which racquet and string they are currently using.

Right now I'm using an M pro no. 1 SL strung with a full Babolat VS string job at 60 lbs.

Come out wherever you are, Fischer owners! I know there are a few of you lurking here somewhere!

astra
03-29-2008, 01:00 AM
As currently using Fischer Mspeed Pro No. 1 SL, I apply for membership in this club. My racquets are stung with Gosen OG Micro Super 16 at 24/24 kg
(53/53 lbs).

Ross K
03-29-2008, 01:19 AM
Like the name!... yes, a little bit of alliteration for all of us.... Not quite as memorable or witty as 'Long Live The Radicals!' Or, my all time fave, TFight Club. Or indeed, er, 'Rilf Club.' But at least it's not a lame, too generalized title like 'Head Club' or whatever, or a rip off name (like 'The Dunlop Alliance' for example?...lol!)

BTW, I'm in testing mode again and am actually going to have a hit this afternoon with an old Fischer Vac Pro today (a hefty 13 oz beast!)... who knows, I may even be asking to join your ranks!

"May the Fischer Faction and all its friends flourish and defeat all foes forthwith!"

fuhzball
03-29-2008, 01:22 AM
Fischer m speed 98 w/ gosen micro 18 @ 51 lbs. Just switched from poly / vs hybrid and love it.....

Djokovicfan4life
03-29-2008, 02:23 AM
Members list:

1. Djokovicfan4life: Founder of the Fischer Faction
2. astra: A man of few words
3. Ross K: Likes the name that I stole from another thread
4. fuhzball: Left his VS/poly hybrid for Gosen micro 18
5. NickB: Keeps going back to his pro no. 1's
6. Craig Sheppard: Long-time Fischer user
7. ndtennis: Fischer fanboy
8. cpmoran: Another fellow M pro SL user
9. Leads up is Fischers
10. Crazyups: Says his racquet is over 12 pounds!
11. vsdtrek: 7 months and counting with his beloved Fischers
12: Racquet Junkie: Prefers a poly/syn. gut hybrid
13. nickynu: Wants a review of the Fischer vacuum pro
14. Daveyboy: Loves everything in the Fischer lineup
15. Austro: Wants a new M pro but can't find the right grip
16. 007: Thinks he's James Bond
17. Latinking: Fischer all the way!
18. Downey Stringing Master: Likes the old vacuum 90's
19. jorel: Likes to bomb serves with his Fischer's
20. packer fan: Another M pro user
21. jasonchu: Mcomp95 babee
22. Slaz: Uses my favorite racquet

Ross K
03-29-2008, 04:07 AM
Members list:

Yeah?! What was the other thread/club you stole the name 'Fischer Faction' from?

nickb
03-29-2008, 08:34 AM
Count me in...ive gone back to my Pro No1's yet again!

Nick

Automatix
03-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Count me in...ive gone back to my Pro No1's yet again!

Nick

Nick you've done it again! Can't say I blame you but how long was the romance with the nPro Open? :)

nickb
03-29-2008, 08:37 AM
Nick you've done it again! Can't say I blame you but how long was the romance with the nPro Open? :)

Just under a week :oops:

Nick

Craig Sheppard
03-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Have been using Fischers pretty consitently for about 5 years now... Magnetic Tour SL 100's now, rotate three of them w/ PSGD 17 @ 55 lbs. In the past I've used the Pro No. 1 and Pro Extreme FT.

Automatix
03-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Just under a week :oops:

Nick

You playboy! :)

Okey now seriously... that only means (my guess) that the Fischer are THE racquets for you. That's good because it's always good to have something to return to which won't cause suprises... you can't demo, test, temporarly switch to other frames knowing that you can always return to the ye trusty Fischers :)

nickb
03-29-2008, 08:44 AM
You playboy! :)

Okey now seriously... that only means (my guess) that the Fischer are THE racquets for you. That's good because it's always good to have something to return to which won't cause suprises... you can't demo, test, temporarly switch to other frames knowing that you can always return to the ye trusty Fischers :)

Lol...I really should just stick with them now...its just sooo hard :)

Nick

Sleepstream
03-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Yours are the 320 gram red/black Fischers, right?

nickb
03-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Yours are the 320 gram red/black Fischers, right?

Yeah...98 headsize.

Nick

Sleepstream
03-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Did you ever try the 330g Pro No 1s?

nickb
03-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Did you ever try the 330g Pro No 1s?

Yeah but not for long...really liked them. Just prefer a lighter racket..

Nick

03-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Nick do you lead up your fishers?

Sleepstream
03-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Yeah but not for long...really liked them. Just prefer a lighter racket..

Nick

Understand perfectly

nickb
03-29-2008, 08:56 AM
Nick do you lead up your fishers?

I have 4 grams at 10 and 2.

Nick

03-29-2008, 08:58 AM
On all of them?

I thought you would of had way more than that.

nickb
03-29-2008, 09:00 AM
On all of them?

I thought you would of had way more than that.

Yeah all of them..

Nick

ndtennis
03-29-2008, 09:42 AM
yay for fischer lol. i use a mpro 98 ul

Djokovicfan4life
03-29-2008, 12:29 PM
Yeah?! What was the other thread/club you stole the name 'Fischer Faction' from?

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=173154

I could have tried to come up with something, but I thought why ruin a nice name like that? :)

cpmoran
03-29-2008, 12:55 PM
m pro #1 sl No Tol. vs mains @58 and X-1 Biphase cross @58. I like this combo, but the x-1 17g broke before the vs.. What should I try in the crosses next with smilar feel, that can last as long as the mains?

Djokovicfan4life
03-29-2008, 12:59 PM
m pro #1 sl No Tol. vs mains @58 and X-1 Biphase cross @58. I like this combo, but the x-1 17g broke before the vs.. What should I try in the crosses next with smilar feel, that can last as long as the mains?
Don't really know anything about hybrid setups, but I use an all VS string job with amazing results! :)

nickb
03-29-2008, 01:05 PM
You put on the members list I use the M Pro....I use the Red/Black Pro No1's from the kafelnikov era :)

Nick

bagung
03-29-2008, 02:19 PM

try klip excellerator....
found it better than the x-1 and more durable....

bagung
03-29-2008, 02:26 PM
i have try legend 17g/iso pro at 54/58lbs on the m pro 1 no tol, and didn't like the way it plays... latter i put 3g of lead at 2 and 10, and find it better...
however, did anyone try the gosen sheep micro 17 or 18g on the m pro..? and how is it..? at what tensions..?
thanks..

crazyups
03-29-2008, 06:39 PM
I'm down. Mpro #1 sl at 12.1 pounds, sppp @ 55 but about to try weisscannon scorpion @ 54 for more sting.

Ross K
03-30-2008, 12:28 AM
BTW, I'm in testing mode again and am actually going to have a hit this afternoon with an old Fischer Vac Pro today (a hefty 13 oz beast!)...

I'm wondering to myself this morning if the Fischer brand is one of the best kept secrets in tennis rackets. I say this because my initial impressions were VERY positive...

Now, I don't want to go completely OTT about it too quickly as I've only had the one hit (with another hastily arranged for today.) As I say though, I was kind of bowled over by just how great it played... smooth power... feel... control... topspin... a sniper-like deep ball... and, while not the easiest to swing, felt easier than my PSC 6.1... so, you'll pardon me if I exclaim rather loudly and some might ironically opine in a completely OT manner : "Wooooooooow!" Actually, about the only area I struggled a bit with it was in the serve dept, where I couldn't quite adjust to the balance and weight and unique characteristics of this rather individual frame. Let's see how it goes today then...

BTW, if I'm so impressed with my old Vacuum Pro 98, what's the rest of them like!?

Djokovicfan4life
03-30-2008, 06:19 AM
10 members already! :)

Djokovicfan4life
03-30-2008, 06:53 AM
WTF, Nick, you're a member of the Babolat Alliance also?

You must choose, young Padowan!

nickb
03-30-2008, 07:41 AM

No im not...I was prob joking or it was a long time ago!

Nick

vsdtrek
03-30-2008, 08:07 AM
7 months and counting with the lovely Pro Number One 2004 version (4 of them). I haven't owned any frame this long during the past 5 years. Right now, my frames have various string jobs in them. Three have different brands of poly and one has Wilson K-gut. Right now, I am liking the gut but I kind of think any of them work good. To me, being able to use different strings is the sign of a great frame.

crazyups
03-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Correction, 12.1 ounces. I'm strong but not that strong yet!

racquetjunkie
03-30-2008, 12:30 PM
M pro 1 (green and red), 360+ g, poly mains, syn gut crosses work well for me.

Alexio92
03-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Can anyone get me a pic of someone using a real no tolerance version of the m pro 98?

Ross K
03-30-2008, 02:07 PM

But over the years we have all been members of many different clubs and had loyalties pledged elsewhere? Look inside yourself Djokovicfan4life, for you doth know this to be true... and besides, if you were one of the first 100 members of the Babolat Alliance, according to The Sacred Texts of Bab, eternal glory and unlimited tennis rackets, beer, and the complete freedom to move from club to club was guaranteed!... LMAO!... :)

Seriously now. I had a second hit earlier today with my newly acquired Fischer Vacuum Pro... Oh look!... where's my old signature gone from below?... :wink:

THESE FRAMES ARE INCREDIBLE!

nickynu
03-30-2008, 02:48 PM
But over the years we have all been members of many different clubs and had loyalties pledged elsewhere? Look inside yourself Djokovicfan4life, for you doth know this to be true... and besides, if you were one of the first 100 members of the Babolat Alliance, according to The Sacred Texts of Bab, eternal glory and unlimited tennis rackets, beer, and the complete freedom to move from club to club was guaranteed!... LMAO!... :)

Seriously now. I had a second hit earlier today with my newly acquired Fischer Vacuum Pro... Oh look!... where's my old signature gone from below?... :wink:

THESE FRAMES ARE INCREDIBLE!

Do ya know what I think a full review is in order .... please.

As yor myself I have 6 X 330g Pro No1 Grip2 s Black/Red from Kafelnikov time and have used the Black/white/red and the Silver/Red before that and whatever else I have had flirtations with inbetween has left me empty and unsatisfied, the only good loving that I will always come back to is Fischer.

The old pro number 1s are just baseline scalpels inflicting heavy cuts on all who are foolish enough to even think about standing up to them

vsdtrek
03-30-2008, 07:45 PM
The old pro number 1s are just baseline scalpels inflicting heavy cuts on all who are foolish enough to even think about standing up to them

I think you are right. I play doubles primarily now and use the 320 g version. It is pretty good for doubles but I keep thinking I wish I would have also had these a few years ago when I was more singles. You can just batter away on the ball with this frame.

Ross K
03-31-2008, 04:42 AM
Do ya know what I think a full review is in order .... please.

As yor myself I have 6 X 330g Pro No1 Grip2 s Black/Red from Kafelnikov time and have used the Black/white/red and the Silver/Red before that and whatever else I have had flirtations with inbetween has left me empty and unsatisfied, the only good loving that I will always come back to is Fischer.

Not a full length review but a brief overview...

Frame: Fischer Vacuum Pro 98 (with Pro. No. 1 paint job)... it's heavilly customized (for a very high level of play)... W: 367g (or just a fraction below 13 oz)... about 7 - 9 pts head light... unknown SW... 16x20 string pattern... tapered beam... Basically, it's altogether a bit of a mystery frame.

Groundies: Simply the best frame I've ever used from off the ground... like a Ferrarri or a high performance racing car, you can feel this thing smoothly accelerate through the gears!... absolutely wooooonderful power (the word 'sniper' comes to mind)... there's a great length to be found, ably assisted by a phenomenal topspin, AND the ball (the 'heavy ball') stays in!?... Yes, this is a hefty bat, but OMG, on the fh, a few more words spring to mind... 'lethal' and 'primed'... What can I add? It feels pretty stiff and heavy when you play your first shots, but quickly (and I know this sounds like a contradiction but it's true) the frame also starts to feel very lush and alive, and it unleashes to devastating effect!... poetry in motion!

Serve: The second time I played with it there was an improvement. There's no denying the frame swings too heavy for my liking. However, yesterday, with some work it must be said (due to the heft and unusual balance, this isn't easy to get the hang of straight away), my results were pretty good if not out and out fantastic. Basically, I found it could do everything - flat bombers, kickers, slice serve - and do them with v/good power. Whether or not I can consistently utilize what's on offer though is another matter because I do need to familiarize myself with it better and routinely get the most from its abundant power.

Maneuverability: As I said, it doesn't swing light enough for me, and I'd worry about a higher level player taking full advantage here, but I'd say it's comparable to my PSC 6.1 in terms of how it is to move about. So, in truth, it's a bit cumbersome for me (I also found my PSC to the same)... but... it's just so red hot off the ground I think I can put up with this for a while! :cool:

Net play, volleys, up in the air stuff, etc: Wouldn't have a clue on account of avoiding any of that stuff like the plague! :)... Okay. Not entirely true!... pretty good on the few droppers I tried... and... er... Yeeees! That's just about it for now with the net play, volleys, etc! (What can I say? I'm more a b-line basher - though I would like to develop... and this frame is just xxx from around the b-line!)

So there we have it. I might have only played with it twice (and for not very long either), but I enjoyed it so much on those occasions - and my results were genuinely highly impressive - I can't see me putting it down now for a while (I guess that means retiring my PSC 6.1 as well). Anyway, until a Fischer frame I prefer takes its place (yep, I intend to go on a full on, Fischer 'journey of exploration'!... WTF?!), I think I'll be wielding this unique rod for quite a while.

BTW, nickynu, the Kelefnikov 330 Pro No. 1 is top of my 'must try' list.

BTW2, Would you or others possibly please list your, say, top 3 Fischers and with a few reasons why...

Cheers

Ross

daveyboy
03-31-2008, 05:15 AM
Count me in, from the Vacuum Pro 90's, to the Pro Classic 98's and the Vacuum Lite 98 (Precursor to the Pro 1) to the Magnetic Tour Lights I hit now, I love the whole line.

markwillplay
03-31-2008, 05:33 AM
I would like to ask a couple of fischer questions here if I may. I once owned 2 mag tours (100 sl). I bought them because I liked the specs. Strange enough, they really seemed to tweak my arm. They were also not nearly as stable at net as I thought they would be and they seemed to have a pretty small sweetspot for a 100 inch head. Actually, my very small 200G was less jarring and seemed to have just as big a sweetspot. I had read that they could be pushed around a bit but decided to take a chance and that was the case. I have gone back to my POG OS's. My question is about the other models. I am not apposed to a 95 inch head or 98 for sure. It seems that the Fischer flex and weight should provide a very plush feel and I wonder if maybe I tried the wrong model. I just would think that these frames would be great for the elbow and for all court game. Do you have any comparisons to make with the mag tour 100 sl? I have not played with the m pro 98 sl but it does look inviting.

austro
03-31-2008, 05:52 AM
I am in:

2 x M Pro 1 with 23kg Alu crosses and 25kg Babolat gut on mains. On the second frame I have recently gone one 1kg up.

I have 3 or 4 broken ones too. They do break easily! (when you trow them...)

I also bought the yellow Comp but didn't like it. I guess my level of play isn't up for it.

Am in the market for the new version of the M Pro 1 but TW is out of my grip size.

Djokovicfan4life
03-31-2008, 08:17 AM
15 members now! Markwillplay, do you want in or not?

03-31-2008, 11:35 AM
a 1998 VT98 Pro 330g is still my all-time fave stick despite having 'temporarily' owned at least 25 frames since then - the only one I still have is the VT98.
It's my benchmark frame against which all others are compared to. I own other frames that I like almost as much: TF335 16x20, Volkl C7 Pro, RDS002 Tour, RD TI 80, X1.....but the VT98 Pro trumps them all. It is THE SAME frame as the Red/Silver Kafelnikov Pro #1 FYI

Ross K
03-31-2008, 12:01 PM
a 1998 VT98 Pro 330g is still my all-time fave stick despite having 'temporarily' owned at least 25 frames since then - the only one I still have is the VT98.
It's my benchmark frame against which all others are compared to. I own other frames that I like almost as much: TF335 16x20, Volkl C7 Pro, RDS002 Tour, RD TI 80, X1.....but the VT98 Pro trumps them all. It is THE SAME frame as the Red/Silver Kafelnikov Pro #1 FYI

2 Q's for 007:

You're saying the VT98 Pro is exactly the same as the Pro No. 1 (red/black Kafelnikov 330g frame)? If so, why the different name?

You ever hit with the Fischer Vacuum Pro 98 (the frame I've written about above.) If so, where does it fit into Fischer lineage? And how did you rate it compared to others?

Cheers

Ross

haerdalis
03-31-2008, 01:09 PM
Has anyone tried the new m pro 105 racquet? I really want to try it but I havent seen it here and would like to know more before I buy.

ndtennis
03-31-2008, 01:53 PM
I would like to ask a couple of fischer questions here if I may. I once owned 2 mag tours (100 sl). I bought them because I liked the specs. Strange enough, they really seemed to tweak my arm. They were also not nearly as stable at net as I thought they would be and they seemed to have a pretty small sweetspot for a 100 inch head. Actually, my very small 200G was less jarring and seemed to have just as big a sweetspot. I had read that they could be pushed around a bit but decided to take a chance and that was the case. I have gone back to my POG OS's. My question is about the other models. I am not apposed to a 95 inch head or 98 for sure. It seems that the Fischer flex and weight should provide a very plush feel and I wonder if maybe I tried the wrong model. I just would think that these frames would be great for the elbow and for all court game. Do you have any comparisons to make with the mag tour 100 sl? I have not played with the m pro 98 sl but it does look inviting.

I can't say I have played a lot with the 100sl so I cant really compare the two, but I can tell you from my experiences with the 98 it is a good all around racket. It is a great serve and groundstrokes, volleys are not to bad either. Similar they are powerful rackets. I seem to forget how powerful 100 was in comparison to 98. And I have been hitting with it for all most 2 years now and I have had no trouble with my elbow. and that is playing almost everyday.
hoped it helped

nickb
03-31-2008, 02:39 PM
Ross:

Me and "nickynu" hit all the time...its him that got me into Fischer frames in the first place!

If you want an opinion on baseline fischers nickynu is the man to ask...he's a full time baseliner who plays a very "offensive" style hitting winners from all over place :)

Sorry im not telling the truth...he did come to net once on sunday ;)

Nick (sorry to reveal your true identity):

Any news on those L5 pallets?

Nick :cool:

0d1n
04-01-2008, 12:14 AM
[/u]

2 Q's for 007:

You're saying the VT98 Pro is exactly the same as the Pro No. 1 (red/black Kafelnikov 330g frame)? If so, why the different name?

You ever hit with the Fischer Vacuum Pro 98 (the frame I've written about above.) If so, where does it fit into Fischer lineage? And how did you rate it compared to others?

Cheers

Ross

Ross, I'm not 007, but I can answer your first question. The red/black pro 1 is NOT the same with the frame that 007 is talking about. The red/silver earlier version of the pro 1 is the same with the VT98 Pro. (Edit ...here's the red/silver one we're talking about http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XK2nPvtmVJw ...this is the older version of Pro 1)
The red black one is the "newer" version (which appeared just before the MSpeed series) and it's different, it feels slightly stiffer, smallish sweet spot and lower swing weight (in stock form). Still a pretty good frame, but definitely NOT the same. I prefer the MSpeed series to the red/black or red/black/white versions.

Ross K
04-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Ross:

Me and "nickynu" hit all the time...its him that got me into Fischer frames in the first place!

If you want an opinion on baseline fischers nickynu is the man to ask...he's a full time baseliner who plays a very "offensive" style hitting winners from all over place :)

Sorry im not telling the truth...he did come to net once on sunday ;):

Ah! A baseliner with an aversion to the net?!... now this sounds like a man I can see eye to eye with!...and a poet too!The old pro number 1s are just baseline scalpels inflicting heavy cuts on all who are foolish enough to even think about standing up to them ... A few Q's for you then, if I may, Nicky (and anyone else who might wish to comment)...

How are the 2 different Pro no.1's you've mentioned on the serve? Which is best... in fact, how do they match up on serve, groundies, to swing (heavy, light, etc)?

Have you ever played with my old Vacuum Pro 98? If so, how does it compare to the Pro. no. 1's in your view? (As I've already said, I've found my Vac Pro a bit too cumbersome for me and the balance a bit, er, 'unusual' (that'll be the custom job.) However, once those Formula 1-like engines are revved, it has the most incredible feel/power/control/topspin combo on the fh... are you telling me your Pro. No. 1's are the same or better?... If so, I think that will be it - I'll seriously just have to check them out.)

Cheers - and may your baseline scalpel remain rapier sharp and the net but something we only know as it relates to fishing! ;-)

Ross

latinking
04-01-2008, 05:43 AM
I am a Fischer guy all de way!!!

I use M-Speed Pro 1- SL (red and green). Use a full Kirschbaum super spikey at 60 lbs. Also have been using lately a hybrid of, 17g Cyber flash mains at 58lbs and 16g Gosen OG micro crosses at 62lbs.

04-01-2008, 05:50 AM
ROSS: OD1N is correct. The very first 'Pro #1' was the red/silver 330g Kafelnikov. It's predecessor was the VT98 Pro 330g. They ARE THE SAME FRAME but with different cosmetics. Both have Vacuum Technic + ceramic fiber + tapered beam PowerFeel.

Then the black/red/white Pro#1 replaced the red/silver when Gamma took over distribution. The b/r/w was 320g unstrung, lost the ceramic fiber but added some Ti and played a lot differently. It was lighter and played less 'solid' (but was still good a stick minus the classic 'Fischer feel' ).

Then Gamma left the scene and the Pro#1 changed to black/red/silver and got a bit heavier, lost the Ti, added fiberglass and played very nicely again @ 330g strung and was a very solid frame again. The Pro #1 was killed off and replaced by the Magnetic Pro....which IMO plays a lot like the VT98 Pro and red/silver Pro #1 but has more pop and does not have ceramic fiber either

Vacuum Pro has always been constant-beam and was dropped in 1997 I think

Ross K
04-01-2008, 10:58 AM
ROSS: OD1N is correct. The very first 'Pro #1' was the red/silver 330g Kafelnikov. It's predecessor was the VT98 Pro 330g. They ARE THE SAME FRAME but with different cosmetics. Both have Vacuum Technic + ceramic fiber + tapered beam PowerFeel.

Then the black/red/white Pro#1 replaced the red/silver when Gamma took over distribution. The b/r/w was 320g unstrung, lost the ceramic fiber but added some Ti and played a lot differently. It was lighter and played less 'solid' (but was still good a stick minus the classic 'Fischer feel' ).

Then Gamma left the scene and the Pro#1 changed to black/red/silver and got a bit heavier, lost the Ti, added fiberglass and played very nicely again @ 330g strung and was a very solid frame again. The Pro #1 was killed off and replaced by the Magnetic Pro....which IMO plays a lot like the VT98 Pro and red/silver Pro #1 but has more pop and does not have ceramic fiber either

Vacuum Pro has always been constant-beam and was dropped in 1997 I think

Thanks for very informative post.

However, if very last line (in bold) is correct, then maybe my frame isn't indeed a Vacuum Pro because mine is tapered beam?... I did say it was something of a mystery racket?.. hmmm...

fuhzball
04-01-2008, 01:39 PM
I came across an Fischer Pro Tour FT Air Carbon Ti the other day. It was cheap, so I bought it to go with the 6 mspeeds (they were lonely). Is this a forerunner of the pro 1's or something all together different?

downey stringing master
04-01-2008, 02:43 PM
i like the old vaccum 90's the yellow /purples ones are lush

Ross K
04-04-2008, 05:07 AM
For those like me who've had trouble getting clear info on some of the older Fischers, here's a good link - from a thread from last year:
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=132036

jorel
04-04-2008, 05:12 AM
fave version so far is the one right before the mspeed one... the light 320g one
black and red one
i could bomb serves with this one

Sleepstream
04-04-2008, 05:15 AM
For those like me who've had trouble getting clear info on some of the older Fischers, here's a good link - from a thread from last year:
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=132036

It's still not accurate, otherwise how would one explain the inconsistencies between the Vacuum Pro 98s, where there are pictures of a constant beam and a tapered beam version?

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=185973

That's a thread you created not too long ago, and it was never fully resolved.

Ross K
04-04-2008, 05:52 AM
jorel,

In your opinion, is the 320g Pro No 1 (I think this is the frame you're talking about?) suitable for a b-liner? (And BTW, I'm aware there's also a 330g frame which is perhaps the more obvious b-line choice, but I thought I'd try and get a view from a 320 user.) Any more comments on this 320 frame - I'd love to hear them.

Sleepstream,

All I can say is, "I TOTALLY AGREE!"... As I've said several times, I've found it extremely difficult to get clear info on these older Fischer frames - so much of it seems contradictory and confusing! :confused:

Hmmm... maybe one day some authority on these older Fischers might post a list in order of sequence that the frames were 'born', with some info on their cosmetics, how they played, stats, etc.

vsdtrek
04-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Ross, I have this 320g version http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageRCFISCHER-FP1.html and it is excellent from the baseline. In fact, I think it is better there than at the net due to the way it gets wider at the tip.

packer_fan
04-05-2008, 06:13 AM
Hi Fischer Fans. Please add me to your list as well. I have both Pro No 1 (SL UL) as well as the MComp.

NLBwell
04-05-2008, 07:25 PM
packer_fan (or others who have used both)
I am looking for a new racket and want a flexible racket to protect my elbow. The Fischers sound good. What are the strong points and differences between the Pro #1 and the MComp?

nickb
04-06-2008, 06:35 AM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4595/fischer1bf8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Djokovicfan4life
04-06-2008, 06:41 AM
Nice, 20 members! :)

Let me know if I missed anyone and I'll add you to the list.

nickynu
04-06-2008, 02:28 PM
Can I just mention that the Pro no1 has always had versions (in the uk at least) 295g 320g and 330g as some of the previous posts suggest that there was just 1 weight spec on some models

jasonchu
04-06-2008, 03:38 PM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4595/fischer1bf8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

OMG. that is so saweet!!!!!!!!!!

jasonchu
04-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Nice, 20 members! :)

Let me know if I missed anyone and I'll add you to the list.

Mcomp95 babee.

jasonchu

Serve n' Volley
04-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi Fischer Fans. Please add me to your list as well. I have both Pro No 1 (SL UL) as well as the MComp.

How does the 295g Pro No. 1 play?

packer_fan
04-06-2008, 06:43 PM
NLBwell & Serve_n_volley,
Obviously the biggest difference is in the weights, balance, and swingweights. All the Fischer sticks are flexible and very arm friendly. If you've had elbow, arm or shoulder problems, the flexibility of these racquets will help greatly. The play of these racquets really depends upon what type of player you are and if you have good racquet prep. The MComp is going to reward the player with good strokes and good preparation. The heavier frame really gives your shots some pop without a lot of effort, but it demands a little extra attention. The M Pro No 1 SL is a little easier to play doubles with and it too gives a little extra pop without a lot of effort, but it's a little less solid than the MComp. The MComp has that solid feel that comes with a racquet of its weight. The UL version of the M Pro No 1 at times seems too light, but there are times during a 4.0 doubles match that I stick with that racquet because I'm able to move it around more quickly. Your strings are going to make a huge difference as well. Some folks jack up the tension too much on these racquets. You've got to stay around 50 to 55 lbs. Using a hybrid method or just a regular syn gut will, in my opinion help these racquets shine.

Slaz
04-07-2008, 03:36 AM
Count me in too :)

By the way, very nice collection nickb !

Djokovicfan4life
04-07-2008, 03:47 AM
Members list:

5. NickB: Doesn't like to make decisions
9. Leads up is Fischers
23. Mardy Fish: Fischer Pro Tour Ft. user
24. t-swede: likes 105 sq. inch racquets

jorel
04-07-2008, 04:31 AM
this post has me back with my beloved 320 g Pro one (wish I didnt sell my other ones and give one away to my friend which he THREW OUT!!) long story.......

anyway.. GREAT for Baseline... probably its strength but its no slouch anywhere else on the court either.... a friend once told me that I play best with the Pro ONe (of course it doesnt keep me from switching to a 6.0 85 to a Babolat Pure Drive to everything else on the market)

anyway... im back with my love and it feels good. I have also tried every single version of the 330 g from the VT98 to the Red/Silver Pro One and even a Black White and Red 330g and it is a NICE stick (for more info you might want to ask 007 too, he is the master, and can probably list the history of the frame for you)
but the 330 g was so sweet like butter... solid but not really stiff... stable but still had feel. stiff feeling but still soft and flexible(i think the only frame ever to give me that impression) the stability and stifness of a PDR but the feel of a really nice flexible stick) I loved this frame but alas it is too much stick for me... cant accelerate it as fast and it is just too heavy for me... but I LOVE it... one of my faves,,, but the 320g is just more realistic for me....

(theres also a very nice review on the 330g version done by TW ...maybe someone has it or you can find it in the wayback machine)

and i dont know why (maybe all in my head) but my fav version of the 330g was the red/silver one

Ross K
04-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Just a thought...

Anyone care to compare the Pro No 1 (330g) with the PSC 6.1... any similarities there?

Plus also, any Pro No 1 (320g) users care to say what other frames, if any, the 320 might slightly remind you of?

Cheers Fischer fanatics!

mardy_fish
04-07-2008, 04:06 PM
time to add another member. i use a fischer pro tour ft, i use the 12 oz. black and yellow version.

t-swede
04-08-2008, 08:12 AM
time to add another member. i use a fischer pro tour ft, i use the 12 oz. black and yellow version.

mardy can you tell me a little bit about how your racket plays , serve , groundstrokes , handling , sweetspot etc. ?

thanks the swede

jorel
04-09-2008, 05:33 AM
Just a thought...

Anyone care to compare the Pro No 1 (330g) with the PSC 6.1... any similarities there?

Plus also, any Pro No 1 (320g) users care to say what other frames, if any, the 320 might slightly remind you of?

Cheers Fischer fanatics!

hi ross

i have played with both the 6.1 and the 330g v.

Hands down.... feel goes to the fisch... everything i said above.
the 6.1 has a raw feel to it from the graphite/kevlar, but the fisch is butta...
performance wise... 6.1 16x18 has more spin
it is more difficult to generate top with the 330g

I like serving better with the fisch

but if you are looking for a 16x20 6.1... then you might have found your stick with the 330g

If I could handle the 330g I would use it , but i cant so I use the 320g
(BTW Ross,,, do you have a source to buy new 330g versions? I would be interested)

austro
04-09-2008, 05:54 AM
I think the Fischer M Pro One (heavy) plays similar to the K95 with the right string set-up.

I am also the proud owner of a cotton Fischer top, in a nice retro look. I will try and post a picture but it can also be found on the official website.

racquetjunkie
04-09-2008, 08:29 AM
hi Austro,
interesting. I have a pair of each (all 4 weigh in the 365g range). I agree they are somewhat similar. the k6.1 95 has more power than my M Pro 1 (red and green) though, and the M Pro 1 may be softer. Both are very stable, a lot of plow through. I was surprised that the k6.1 95 does not swing that much heavier than the M Pro 1 (little bit of lead at 3 and 9, no lead on K95)

t-swede
04-09-2008, 10:10 AM
count me in too !! 2 fischer mag pro ones sl one picked up here on these boards from junboo , paid 100 bucks shipped for the pair total . oh i almost forgot to mention its the 105 headsize sweet !!

the swede

Djokovicfan4life
04-09-2008, 11:09 AM
count me in too !! 2 fischer mag pro ones sl one picked up here on these boards from junboo , paid 100 bucks shipped for the pair total . oh i almost forgot to mention its the 105 headsize sweet !!

the swede

Added you to our list. :)

NLBwell
04-09-2008, 02:40 PM
NLBwell & Serve_n_volley,
Obviously the biggest difference is in the weights, balance, and swingweights. All the Fischer sticks are flexible and very arm friendly. If you've had elbow, arm or shoulder problems, the flexibility of these racquets will help greatly. The play of these racquets really depends upon what type of player you are and if you have good racquet prep. The MComp is going to reward the player with good strokes and good preparation. The heavier frame really gives your shots some pop without a lot of effort, but it demands a little extra attention. The M Pro No 1 SL is a little easier to play doubles with and it too gives a little extra pop without a lot of effort, but it's a little less solid than the MComp. The MComp has that solid feel that comes with a racquet of its weight. The UL version of the M Pro No 1 at times seems too light, but there are times during a 4.0 doubles match that I stick with that racquet because I'm able to move it around more quickly. Your strings are going to make a huge difference as well. Some folks jack up the tension too much on these racquets. You've got to stay around 50 to 55 lbs. Using a hybrid method or just a regular syn gut will, in my opinion help these racquets shine.

Thank you packer_fan!
My current racket is 14oz and a stiffness of 56, so heavy and flexible is good for me. What is the stringbed of the MComp like? I've seen several comments that you need to string it low and it is dense in the center even though it has 16 mains. How is it for creating spin?
Also, how well do the Fischer rackets serve?

mardy_fish
04-09-2008, 02:45 PM
mardy can you tell me a little bit about how your racket plays , serve , groundstrokes , handling , sweetspot etc. ?

thanks the swede

The raquet has good pop, serving is great with it, it has great spin generation and power on serves. On backhands the extra .4 inches is nice to have and on groundstrokes in general the raquet has decent control with good power. The sweetspot is fairly big and i don't have too many mis-hits with it. Volleys are very good, i have great reach control and power on them. Overall, this raquet is very good it is good at the net and at the baseline. The best part about it is probably serving.

fuhzball
04-11-2008, 04:27 AM
Played yesterday with a Pro Tour FT (2003 version) for the first time. Loved the feel. Seemed a little more HL than my m speeds, a little less flex. The added length was not apparent. Same Fischer traits, soft, good spin and control, more pop than the mspeeds. I've already obtained another for doubles... along with another 98 heavy (this makes 8, i believe)

Ross K
04-14-2008, 12:42 AM
Hey Fischer folk!

Just to say I'm looking forward to finally checking out the red/black Pro No 1, which should be in the very near future now. It was a close thing between the 320 and the 330, the latter being the obvious choice for a b-liner such as myself who likes heavy, super-stable rods normally. However, I now think I need to look at developing my play a little and a lighter, more menouverable racket would probably benefit my game (as a recent outing with a lighter, easier to swing Wilson frame proved to me.) Besides, I've heard great reports (including on this thread) anyway about the 320's b-line capabilities.

On a different note, I must confess I've become less ecstatic about my Vacuum Pro 98. The demanding and irratic way it serves has started to bother me. And it is indeed a tad too slow to move about when crammed or for those low pick ups. That said, I don't think my 10-day Devonshire diet of cider and pasties has exactly helped with my reactions!

Rickson
04-14-2008, 01:31 AM
We are the proud users of Fischer racquets! Post here if you are a believer in the greatness that is a Fischer racquet.

Members should specify which racquet and string they are currently using.

Right now I'm using an M pro no. 1 SL strung with a full Babolat VS string job at 60 lbs.

Come out wherever you are, Fischer owners! I know there are a few of you lurking here somewhere!

I commend you for not calling your group a club. Go get em, Jabba the Hut!

nickb
04-14-2008, 05:29 AM
Hey Fischer folk!

Just to say I'm looking forward to finally checking out the red/black Pro No 1, which should be in the very near future now. It was a close thing between the 320 and the 330, the latter being the obvious choice for a b-liner such as myself who likes heavy, super-stable rods normally. However, I now think I need to look at developing my play a little and a lighter, more menouverable racket would probably benefit my game (as a recent outing with a lighter, easier to swing Wilson frame proved to me.) Besides, I've heard great reports (including on this thread) anyway about the 320's b-line capabilities.

On a different note, I must confess I've become less ecstatic about my Vacuum Pro 98. The demanding and irratic way it serves has started to bother me. And it is indeed a tad too slow to move about when crammed or for those low pick ups. That said, I don't think my 10-day Devonshire diet of cider and pasties has exactly helped with my reactions!

Ross,

Have you tried taking the heat sleeve grip enlarger off and replacing the leatehr grip with a synthetic?

That could reduce the weight by as much as an ounce...

Nick

Ross K
04-14-2008, 12:58 PM
Ross,

Have you tried taking the heat sleeve grip enlarger off and replacing the leatehr grip with a synthetic?

That could reduce the weight by as much as an ounce...

Nick

I think the word is 'Doh!'

nickb
04-14-2008, 12:59 PM
I think the word is 'Doh!'

haha try it! could make a big difference to the SW. I remember hitting bombs with that frame!

ps you got mail.

Nick

Ross K
04-14-2008, 01:07 PM
haha try it!

No, I def will do! At present, as I say, I just find it too heavy in the handle region, and the results are too varied for my liking.

Ross K
04-16-2008, 12:05 AM
Well, I took out the heat sleave at least (although I left the leather grip on - nothing else is available where I am on holiday.) However, no big difference unfortunately. It's as bad as this now: just practising my serve yesterday for 10-15 mins, three-quarters (if not more) of my serves found the net. Call me defeatist but that's telling me I'm in trouble with this frame. Sure, when it does connect, you're talking major bomb. But when playing a proper match, and although the percentage improves a lot, I'm still finding it too irratic and demanding.

And the other issue that is now counteracting against how excellent I find the rod for groundies is this: it just swings a little too slow, sluggish and unpredictably (I still say the balance is hard to get on with' - as indeed it might well be if it was custom. for a pro.)

Anyway, if ever there was an example of the dangers of the 'honeymoon period' and how quickly your enthusiastic impressions can swiftly change - here it is... I swear to God, a few weeks ago I was sure this was the best frame I'd ever played with... it's like I dreamt it or something?!

Anyway, 2 important positives have arisen.

1. I feel I have a reinforced idea of the kind of frame I'm looking for (it must have that topspin/power/control/feel combo, and generally be a v/good allrounder... Oh! and it also mustn't be too slow or cumbersome.)

2. Er... my Pro No 1 (320) is coming next week!!

So... how are other 'Faction' members presently faring with their rods?

nickb
04-16-2008, 03:10 AM
I'm switching over to the M Pro No1 (I think)...

Nick

db379
04-16-2008, 03:26 AM
To anyone who has played with the old silver red pro 1 and the mspeed SL. _Which one has more feel and feedback? Is it a big difference, and how does it affect any part of your game? Thanks a lot.

Sleepstream
04-16-2008, 04:38 AM
Ross,

What is the weight of your racquet now?

Ross K
04-16-2008, 06:00 AM
Ross,

What is the weight of your racquet now?

Well, it was just 1g shy of 13 oz. However, yesterday I removed the heat sleave grip enlarger so that should've brought it down a bit. Can't give you a precise figure right now though. Er... why do you ask?

BTW, the frame has been custom made for a pro. For plain old me though (around a 4.O level player), this translates as demanding and hard to figure out on the serve. Slow and heavy when your crammed in close or trying to pick up low balls. But really truly fantastic on groundies (specially on my fh)... as I've said before, it's like a high performance sports car (think Ferrarri!) the way it slips smoothly through the gears and then blasts off!... annnnyway...

Ross K
04-16-2008, 06:01 AM
BTW... Nick... care to tell us a bit about the M Pro 1? What's so cool about it? How is it impressing you?

nickb
04-16-2008, 06:16 AM
Ross,

Im getting more spin on groundstrokes and a little more pop on volleys. Other than that there is not much difference...the M Pro has a little more flex. SW is about the same. I hit some massive serves last night with the M Pro but I think its about the same for serves as the red/black. My serve is around 110mph...last night im sure I hit 115..a good days hitting really :)

Im going mad right now I just cant stick to one racket....I am currently playing with my Red/Black prono1s, the M speed and a Pure Drive Standard.

LOL

Nick

Djokovicfan4life
04-16-2008, 06:26 AM
Members list:

9. Leads up is Fischers
25. fischernut: a very secretive poster
26. amcgula: I feel sorry for his arm
27. Deck: I'm running out of comments
28. kookie411: Drakulie already beat him to this joke, no special treatment allowed in the faction!

db379
04-17-2008, 10:57 AM
(theres also a very nice review on the 330g version done by TW ...maybe someone has it or you can find it in the wayback machine)

and i dont know why (maybe all in my head) but my fav version of the 330g was the red/silver one

Anyone has the address for this review? I'd be interested as well. Thx.

Djokovicfan4life
04-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Nick, your head is likely to explode before you find the right stick! :wink:

ncb81
04-17-2008, 11:16 AM
here's the link of the review of the red and silver Pro 1. I have 2 of this and there my favorites of the pro 1.
http://web.archive.org/web/20010420031045/www.tennis-warehouse.com/Reviews/FP1/FP1Review.html

nickb
04-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Nick, your head is likely to explode before you find the right stick! :wink:

haha...I just sold off all my other rackets so hoping that will make me stick with the fischers :wink:

Nick

db379
04-17-2008, 01:55 PM
here's the link of the review of the red and silver Pro 1. I have 2 of this and there my favorites of the pro 1.
http://web.archive.org/web/20010420031045/www.tennis-warehouse.com/Reviews/FP1/FP1Review.html

Thanks for the link. What's the difference between the red silver and the black silver 330g?

Djokovicfan4life
04-17-2008, 02:08 PM
haha...I just sold off all my other rackets so hoping that will make me stick with the fischers :wink:

Nick

What happened with the Wilson anyway?

nickb
04-17-2008, 02:12 PM
What happened with the Wilson anyway?

The NPro?

Too powerful...not much feel....SOLD!

Nick

Djokovicfan4life
04-17-2008, 02:35 PM
The NPro?

Nick

Sounds like my NBlade to me! I can still hit decently with it though, I had to use it today because of ridiculously humid conditions! Then it rained, grrrrrrr! :mad:

Ross K
04-17-2008, 10:47 PM
The NPro?

Nick

How powerful?... PD-like powerful?

nickb
04-18-2008, 03:27 AM
How powerful?... PD-like powerful?

Not that powerful but much more powerful than the Pro No1 98.

I used a pure drive standard on wednesday...never missed so many shots in my life! ZERO control!

Nick

Djokovicfan4life
04-18-2008, 04:34 AM
Not that powerful but much more powerful than the Pro No1 98.

I used a pure drive standard on wednesday...never missed so many shots in my life! ZERO control!

Nick

You should hit with the OS version sometime! I can't believe I ever used that crap.

fischernut
04-21-2008, 03:02 AM
Can I join?

Djokovicfan4life
04-21-2008, 04:51 AM
Can I join?

Of course! Added to list! Now give us a few details. String setup, racquet setup, you know the drill! :wink:

Ross K
04-22-2008, 05:39 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u291/RRohan/pronum1.jpg

For The Delectation Of My Fellow Gentlemen of The Fischer Faction,

Inform our good Queen!... Let the church bells ring!... may the newspapers proclaim it!... let the leaders of the civilized world discuss it!...

For it hath come to pass that, having been firstly engineered and moulded inside the secret Fischer labs up in the Austrian alpine slopes, before being retouched and fine-tuned by the renowned Fischer expert rod tweaker and wunder kinder, Herr Nicolas Von Bondstrasse; the most venerable, revered, respected and much-feared weapon they do name The Fischer Pro Number One (frankfurter and schwartz model) is now finally and most undeniably within my very possession!!!

Dispatches and updates to follow later this very week regarding my comprehensive victories (my next joust is on Thursday.)

I bid thee all a good day!... and I entreat you, do not forget to beat your servants, house staff and woman folk thrice daily.

Sir Rossworth of Tufnell

Sleepstream
04-22-2008, 08:15 AM

Inform our good Queen!... Let the church bells ring!... may the newspapers proclaim it!... let the leaders of the civilized world discuss it!...

For it hath come to pass that, having been firstly engineered and moulded inside the secret Fischer labs up in the Austrian alpine slopes, before being retouched and fine-tuned by the renowned Fischer expert rod tweaker and wunder kinder, Herr Nicolas Von Bondstrasse; the most venerable, revered, respected and much-feared weapon they do name The Fischer Pro Number One (frankfurter and schwartz model) is now finally and most undeniably within my very possession!!!

Dispatches and updates to follow later this very week regarding my comprehensive victories (my next joust is on Thursday.)

I bid thee all a good day!... and I entreat you, do not forget to beat your servants, house staff and woman folk thrice daily.

Sir Rossworth of Tufnell

Is that the 320 or 330?

Also, what are you going to do with your Vac Pro 98? Going to try it again eventually?

nickb
04-22-2008, 08:32 AM

Sir Rossworth of Tufnell

LOL....:)

Enjoy the racket...its one hell of a stick!

Nick

Ross K
04-22-2008, 12:30 PM
Is that the 320 or 330?

Also, what are you going to do with your Vac Pro 98? Going to try it again eventually?

It's the 320 - which, ordinarily, for me, is something of a surprise (ie, the 330 would be my usual preference.) However, I've recently come to realize that as much as I like the b-line, hefty, super-stable, 'heavy ball' hitting kind of frames (past fave rods include the Rad Tour Twin Tube XL and the PSC 6.1), I now require something a little quicker and easier to swing. And I also need to mix up my game more.

As regards the Vac Pro 98 - or the uniquely customized, Sam Smith Vac Pro/Pro No 1 pj/mystery frame, as I like to call it! - I'll certainly try it some more (probably to see if I can ever recapture the great feelings I had from the first few hits I had with it.) TBH though, I couldn't properly get fluent with it on the serve. And that, along with maneuverability and stiffness issues, can only really spell one thing... time to check out a different Fischer!

Ross K
04-23-2008, 11:51 AM
Had an hour or so with the new Pro No 1 today (albeit just hitting balls with kids really.) First impressions are like so:

. amazing response, feel and touch

. wonderful precision and control

. pretty good topspin

. nice pop and bite

. maneuverability pretty decent really

... and that's about it for now, or at least until my next proper playing time on Sunday (I was meant to play tomorrow but work had put paid to that... bollocks!) Obviously I need to be thoroughly put through my paces to have a more accurate idea of how the Pro No 1 performs in my hands (and I also really need to get busy with the serve.) However, I'm cautiously pretty excited by this 'smooth operator' of a frame (the caution being due to not wanting to fall pray yet again to that infamous 'honeymoon period syndrome'.)... roll on Sunday!

db379
04-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Ross K,

I'd be pretty interested in knowing what you report on this frame, especially compared to the original vt 98.

I see that Nickb is also playing with this stick, maybe he could also comment...

Cheers

fuhzball
04-24-2008, 05:15 AM
Played last night with my newly acquired m comp. Now I have been a loyal m speed fan (with a few, brief affairs) for several years but, THIS IS THE STICK. So solid, yet soft, control with great depth. I was surprised how little effort it took to produce well paced shots. I am looking for another. Just wish I could find one in 4 1/4. If you guys (or gals) hear of one, drop me a line a Fuhzball at yahoo dot com.

nickb
04-24-2008, 05:44 AM
Had an hour or so with the new Pro No 1 today (albeit just hitting balls with kids really.) First impressions are like so:

. amazing response, feel and touch

. wonderful precision and control

. pretty good topspin

. nice pop and bite

. maneuverability pretty decent really

... and that's about it for now, or at least until my next proper playing time on Sunday (I was meant to play tomorrow but work had put paid to that... bollocks!) Obviously I need to be thoroughly put through my paces to have a more accurate idea of how the Pro No 1 performs in my hands (and I also really need to get busy with the serve.) However, I'm cautiously pretty excited by this 'smooth operator' of a frame (the caution being due to not wanting to fall pray yet again to that infamous 'honeymoon period syndrome'.)... roll on Sunday!

Sounds good Ross!....if you want it to move a bit quicker just take off some lead tape (better to take off the tape in the low hoop). What did you think of the poly hybrid? (not sure if it was your first time using poly?).

Nick

nickb
04-24-2008, 05:48 AM
Ross K,

I'd be pretty interested in knowing what you report on this frame, especially compared to the original vt 98.

I see that Nickb is also playing with this stick, maybe he could also comment...

Cheers

The 320g Red/Black Pro No1 is the best stick I have ever used...nothig compares to it for my style of play (all court/s and v). It has the perfect blend of power and control. I get more feel from the Pro No1 strung with full poly than I do with the PS85 (no joke!)...its just so "pure" feeling when you strike the ball. Ive tried every racket on the market and always try out new stuff but I always go back to the fischers....I have 6 that I use now and will be stocking up another 15 rackets over the next 6 months. I have not spent much time with the VT 98....compared to the red/black it was a little slow around the court for me and lacked pop. Anyway you can see I love them..

Nick

amcgula
04-24-2008, 07:41 AM
I play with a fischer M pro number one 98 (320gr), tha red/green/black (previous than the no tolerance). With babolat pro hurricane 17 at 55 lbs.

Ross K
04-24-2008, 11:42 AM
Sounds good Ross!....if you want it to move a bit quicker just take off some lead tape (better to take off the tape in the low hoop). What did you think of the poly hybrid? (not sure if it was your first time using poly?).

Nick

. I'll keep that in mind re lead tape/quick swinging.

. The poly hybrid felt very nice!

As regards both though, I'll have a clearer idea on Sunday when I play with a regular hitting partner.

db379
04-24-2008, 01:07 PM
The 320g Red/Black Pro No1 is the best stick I have ever used...nothig compares to it for my style of play (all court/s and v). It has the perfect blend of power and control. I get more feel from the Pro No1 strung with full poly than I do with the PS85 (no joke!)...its just so "pure" feeling when you strike the ball. Ive tried every racket on the market and always try out new stuff but I always go back to the fischers....I have 6 that I use now and will be stocking up another 15 rackets over the next 6 months. I have not spent much time with the VT 98....compared to the red/black it was a little slow around the court for me and lacked pop. Anyway you can see I love them..

Nick

Thanks for the valuable input Nickb. More feel than the PS 85? That's quite impressive. Would you say this racquet hits a heavy ball or a fast ball? This is somewhat suggestive but you probably know what I mean. I heard people saying it was harsher than the silver gray pro one that was before. Have you played with other pro ones? Thanks again for sharing your impressions.

nickb
04-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the valuable input Nickb. More feel than the PS 85? That's quite impressive. Would you say this racquet hits a heavy ball or a fast ball? This is somewhat suggestive but you probably know what I mean. I heard people saying it was harsher than the silver gray pro one that was before. Have you played with other pro ones? Thanks again for sharing your impressions.

Hi,

I have only used the 330g Red/Black and the Vacuum Pro.

I would say a heavy ball when compared to other rackets in its weight class (anything under 345g). I feel it can do both really well...I play half the time on fast indoor carpet (where I like to hit a fast ball and get into net) and on hard courts where I hit with more spin / stay back more. Thats what I like about the Fischers...they do everything so well...big serves..delicate touch..big groundies...the works. I have never found it harsh...I came from the N90/K90/N95 so it felt flexy to me at first. I have a sensitive arm (get tennis elbow very easy)...the Pro No1 320g is the only frame I have used poly in for a long period of time without any pain or discomfort ever. On mishits the racket still feels stable and there is next to no vibration.

Nick

fuhzball
04-24-2008, 01:56 PM
Just picked up my second m comp.....

nickb
04-24-2008, 02:01 PM
Just picked up my second m comp.....

Cool...the M Comp is just rock solid...great for crushing the ball!

Nick

db379
04-25-2008, 02:31 PM
Hi,

I have only used the 330g Red/Black and the Vacuum Pro.

I would say a heavy ball when compared to other rackets in its weight class (anything under 345g). I feel it can do both really well...I play half the time on fast indoor carpet (where I like to hit a fast ball and get into net) and on hard courts where I hit with more spin / stay back more. Thats what I like about the Fischers...they do everything so well...big serves..delicate touch..big groundies...the works. I have never found it harsh...I came from the N90/K90/N95 so it felt flexy to me at first. I have a sensitive arm (get tennis elbow very easy)...the Pro No1 320g is the only frame I have used poly in for a long period of time without any pain or discomfort ever. On mishits the racket still feels stable and there is next to no vibration.

Nick

Thanks again. How did the 320g compare to the 330g red black. I guess the 330 g might a bit less maneuvrable, but in terms of feel, stability. Why did you choose the 320g? Cheers

nickb
04-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Thanks again. How did the 320g compare to the 330g red black. I guess the 330 g might a bit less maneuvrable, but in terms of feel, stability. Why did you choose the 320g? Cheers

The 330 feels more head heavy and much heavier than the weight might indicate. The 330 feels slow around the court for me...not as good at net...feel about the same...stability I didnt notice any difference. I like the 320 better..

Nick

gapchong
04-26-2008, 04:44 AM
Hi Nickb,

How does the Mcomp compares to your 320 pro 1s in terms of stiffness? How do they compare in serves and baseline play?

fuhzball
04-26-2008, 07:36 AM
I've played with m speeds for a couple of years now, first 105's and now 98's. Now I'm using the m comp and after a couple of sessions, I think I've switched for good. The m comp is flexy, as soft as the mspeed but in a different way. To me, most of the mspeed flex was in the hoop, the beam seems thinner. The m comp does not have this sensation of flex in the head but somewhat over the entire frame, it has a much more solid feel (maybe due to the extra mass) without the harshness of an off center stroke. Everyone has a different opinion however, would love to hear how others feel.

Deck
04-26-2008, 08:44 AM
I Demoed the Magnetic Tour and it is very soft but solid and had a bigger sweet spot than the M Pro One. I just bought the SL version of the Magnetic Tour and look forward to a couple matches later this week. I am also interested in trying out the Magnetic Comp.

fuhzball
04-26-2008, 08:52 AM
I Demoed the Magnetic Tour and it is very soft but solid and had a bigger sweet spot than the M Pro One. I just bought the SL version of the Magnetic Tour and look forward to a couple matches later this week. I am also interested in trying out the Magnetic Comp.

I tried the tour and liked it, but prefer the smaller headsize of the comp. The tour was great for doubles however.....

Deck
04-26-2008, 08:56 AM
I tried the tour and liked it, but prefer the smaller headsize of the comp. The tour was great for doubles however.....

How is your serve with the Comp?

fuhzball
04-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Same pop as the mspeed, but much better control. It might be in my head, but I have more confidence to commit to spots.

Deck
04-26-2008, 10:29 AM
Same pop as the mspeed, but much better control. It might be in my head, but I have more confidence to commit to spots.

I'll definitely Demo that racquet and compare it to the Magnetic tour. I absolutely love the feel of these sticks!

fuhzball
04-26-2008, 10:52 AM
A nice frame to be sure, nice heft, 330 unstrung.

Ross K
04-26-2008, 01:23 PM
First ever proper match earlier with the new Pro No 1 (320g, red & black cosmetics) and I have to say I'm pretty happy really (understatement!) This is a frame to now just concentrate on and hone my skills (such as they are) and to get off the conveyor belt of trying different frames and endless testing... put it this way, if this isn't 'the one' I probably need my head examined! :roll:

I agree with much of what Nick has posted up before - this frame really is very good in just about every aspect. Wonderful touch, smooth feel and response. Nice maneuverability. Good power. Good control and precision. You've got stability. There's a very nice balance between flexibility and stiffness. It does the job on serve. It returns very well. It's very effective on volleys and general net play. You can baseline with it (and I can confirm you can hit a nice deep, 'heavy ball'.) There's more than adequate topspin capacity. You can put a tonne of slice on the ball with this frame... what more can I add?

The only 'issues' I had (and you can't really call them 'issues' as such) are:

. I may remove some/all the lead tape I had the frame originally decked out with. (It serves with v/nice pop and power but I was overhitting too much on groundies today.)

. I did have some timing problems today. (This relates, I think, ironically, to now using a low SW frame, lower weight and fast moving frame - my previous, recent frames have all been big, heavy and/or a tad slow in my hands.)

Basically though, this is precisely what I was looking for. A rod you can be proficient with when it comes to b-line bashing AND a more all court style (I was actually throwing in a few S&V maneuvers!) A frame that someone whose serve isn't the strongest can still more than give a good account for himself. And finally (for now), I'll close by saying how it had a particular quality that, along with wanting to have a quicker to swing frame, I was specifically looking for: the ability to really wrap around the ball and spin it out or otherwise nail it accurately windshield wiper style... I could go on, but I've had a long day so excuse me for now...

R.

BTW, Whilst paying all due heed to the infamous 'honeymoon period syndrome', I reckon my signature might soon be proclaiming another Pro No 1 user... watch this space!

nickb
04-26-2008, 01:50 PM
First ever proper match earlier with the new Pro No 1 (320g, red & black cosmetics) and I have to say I'm pretty happy really (understatement!) This is a frame to now just concentrate on and hone my skills (such as they are) and to get off the conveyor belt of trying different frames and endless testing... put it this way, if this isn't 'the one' I probably need my head examined! :roll:

I agree with much of what Nick has posted up before - this frame really is very good in just about every aspect. Wonderful touch, smooth feel and response. Nice maneuverability. Good power. Good control and precision. You've got stability. There's a very nice balance between flexibility and stiffness. It does the job on serve. It returns very well. It's very effective on volleys and general net play. You can baseline with it (and I can confirm you can hit a nice deep, 'heavy ball'.) There's more than adequate topspin capacity. You can put a tonne of slice on the ball with this frame... what more can I add?

The only 'issues' I had (and you can't really call them 'issues' as such) are:

. I may remove some/all the lead tape I had the frame originally decked out with. (It serves with v/nice pop and power but I was overhitting too much on groundies today.)

. I did have some timing problems today. (This relates, I think, ironically, to now using a low SW frame, lower weight and fast moving frame - my previous, recent frames have all been big, heavy and/or a tad slow in my hands.)

Basically though, this is precisely what I was looking for. A rod you can be proficient with when it comes to b-line bashing AND a more all court style (I was actually throwing in a few S&V maneuvers!) A frame that someone whose serve isn't the strongest can still more than give a good account for himself. And finally (for now), I'll close by saying how it had a particular quality that, along with wanting to have a quicker to swing frame, I was specifically looking for: the ability to really wrap around the ball and spin it out or otherwise nail it accurately windshield wiper style... I could go on, but I've had a long day so excuse me for now...

R.

BTW, Whilst paying all due heed to the infamous 'honeymoon period syndrome', I reckon my signature might soon be proclaiming another Pro No 1 user... watch this space!

Thats great Ross!...I would have put money on you loving it :)

Thats whats so great about the Pro No1....it does everything well and the rest is left to the person swinging it. Sort of like the PS85...if the ball goes out its your fault. Once you have used it for a few weeks you wont be able to use anything else!...I just cant imagine myself using anything else..and thats coming from a ex racket addict :)

What do you think of the feel? The ball feel is just amazing imo...

Nothing compares to it....sorry to go on :)

Nick

04-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Is it a poweful racket?

It sounds quite nice actually, whats the string specs of it? Also Nick what can you roughly get them for? Are they only available from Fisher?

nickb
04-26-2008, 02:02 PM
Is it a poweful racket?

It sounds quite nice actually, whats the string specs of it? Also Nick what can you roughly get them for? Are they only available from Fisher?

Not powerful but quite a bit of power for players stick...good pop.

335g
98sqin
22-25mm beam (or something like that)
sw around 317 I think

They are only available to people with an account with fischer direct from them

Nick

04-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Ah ok lol, rules that out:)

16x20 string pattern i believe?

04-26-2008, 02:09 PM
Is this it: http://cgi.eb@y.co.uk/FISCHER-PRO-No-1-Number-One-Tennis-Racquet-4-3-8-98_W0QQitemZ260233981270QQihZ016QQcategoryZ20871QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

t-swede
04-26-2008, 02:11 PM
I've played with m speeds for a couple of years now, first 105's and now 98's. Now I'm using the m comp and after a couple of sessions, I think I've switched for good. The m comp is flexy, as soft as the mspeed but in a different way. To me, most of the mspeed flex was in the hoop, the beam seems thinner. The m comp does not have this sensation of flex in the head but somewhat over the entire frame, it has a much more solid feel (maybe due to the extra mass) without the harshness of an off center stroke. Everyone has a different opinion however, would love to hear how others feel.

fuhzball i see that you have a couple pro tour fts red and black on the sale forum i would like to know what you thoughts are about this one or anybody else that either plays with the pro tour ft right now ? im currently using the mspeed 105 and think that it does everything well , serve baseline , volleys good feedback , hits a heavy ball !

the swede

nickb
04-26-2008, 02:17 PM
Is this it: http://cgi.eb@y.co.uk/FISCHER-PRO-No-1-Number-One-Tennis-Racquet-4-3-8-98_W0QQitemZ260233981270QQihZ016QQcategoryZ20871QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No thats the Pro No1 FT...

Nick

04-26-2008, 02:18 PM
and the difference? :)

nickb
04-26-2008, 02:19 PM
Ah ok lol, rules that out:)

16x20 string pattern i believe?

Yeah

10 char

nickb
04-26-2008, 02:20 PM
and the difference? :)

Put it this way...I hate the FT with a passion..

Nick

04-26-2008, 02:21 PM
Ok lol so quite a bit:) The PJ looks nice on yours, simple but effective:)

nickb
04-26-2008, 02:26 PM
Ok lol so quite a bit:) The PJ looks nice on yours, simple but effective:)

Yeah I love the PJ on mine..."classic" :)

Nick

fuhzball
04-26-2008, 04:04 PM
t-swede, I think the Pro Tours FT's are great frames. When I first got these, I didn't like the thicker beam, but they play well and despite their length, you don't really notice the extra. I decided to stop playing with them shortly after trying the m comp, I was just using them for doubles anyway, and I think now I'll play dubs with the mspeed 98, singles w/ the mcomp. Anyway, I thought they have a nice feel, not as soft as the magnetic frames, but still buttery. Man, could I ever serve some bombs with that thing........ I hate to get rid of them but I've got 17 frames right now and I can only play with one at a time (they didn't change the rule did they???)

Peter Szucs
04-26-2008, 11:35 PM
I am looking for a NO Tolerance 105 but in SL version... does this racq exist? I see the UL version but no luck in finding the heavier version yet...

Ross K
04-26-2008, 11:53 PM
For 1012007 and anyone interested,

Just thought I'd post up what I believe to be my specs (basically I'm not 100 per cent sure but this is what I think it is):

Fischer Pro Number 1 (320, red & black)

HS: 98... W: 12oz/340g (strung)... BAL: 9pts h/light... SW: 311... STIFF: 60... BEAM W: 20-25mm... STRING PAT: 16x20...

Er, does that sound correct to other Pro No 1'ers (320)?

nickb
04-27-2008, 01:51 AM
For 1012007 and anyone interested,

Just thought I'd post up what I believe to be my specs (basically I'm not 100 per cent sure but this is what I think it is):

Fischer Pro Number 1 (320, red & black)

HS: 98... W: 12oz/340g (strung)... BAL: 9pts h/light... SW: 311... STIFF: 60... BEAM W: 20-25mm... STRING PAT: 16x20...

Er, does that sound correct to other Pro No 1'ers (320)?

Sounds right Ross...the SW is very low!

Nick

Ross K
04-27-2008, 04:36 AM
Sounds right Ross...the SW is very low!

Nick

Yeah... and that accounts (in part) for my reluctance this morning to strip off the lead. As I said, I'm used to big, heavy, high SW frames (which of course I want to get away from these because I want frames that swing faster), however, it will obviously take a while to get used to the change... in other words, the lead that's presently on the frame has raised the SW (and helped me with serve power), but to keep those groundies in I'll need to take it off probably... or some of it... decisions eh? (sorry to bore everyone!)

kookie411
04-27-2008, 10:41 PM
wow ...my m-speed SL is sweet. Lucky me i got 4 of them ( 2 brand new plastic on handle). put me on the list member no.69

PackardDell
04-28-2008, 02:35 AM
I am looking for a NO Tolerance 105 but in SL version... does this racq exist? I see the UL version but no luck in finding the heavier version yet...

if you visit their website you will see it does not exist

http://www.fischer-ski.com/en/

Peter Szucs
04-28-2008, 03:07 AM
if you visit their website you will see it does not exist

http://www.fischer-ski.com/en/

your right, its not there. just like the old green-red version of 105 was only shown in UL before and yet they made both UL and SL, i think they are not very good in updating it. but anyway i guess the website is just right this time.

Ross K
04-28-2008, 04:23 AM
Am I right in thinking you now playing with your Pro No 1's totally unleaded? If so, how does it compare to when you did put the lead tape on?

Cheers

R.

nickb
04-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Am I right in thinking you now playing with your Pro No 1's totally unleaded? If so, how does it compare to when you did put the lead tape on?

Cheers

R.

Hi Ross,

I have mine set up with no lead, 18g strings and bare leather grips right now. I only played them with lead for a few weeks. Any weight on the head and I just cant use them...the SW is pushed too high. The point of the racket for me is stability and power without a heavy SW....the 18g string brings the SW down and the leather grips add a little more mass to the handle...they are perfect right now. I think now you have used it with the lead on you should try it without...you can always put it back on again.

Nick

t-swede
04-28-2008, 08:26 AM
your right, its not there. just like the old green-red version of 105 was only shown in UL before and yet they made both UL and SL, i think they are not very good in updating it. but anyway i guess the website is just right this time.

peter why dont you just stick with the red and green pj , as far as i know its the same racket just with uppdated cosmetics so you can get two for the price of one ?

to me thats a win-win situation right ?

the swede

Peter Szucs
04-28-2008, 12:54 PM
peter why dont you just stick with the red and green pj , as far as i know its the same racket just with uppdated cosmetics so you can get two for the price of one ?

to me thats a win-win situation right ?

the swede

you are right... i actually had three of the red/green version but sold them a while ago to a good friend who had tennis elbow from his old wilsons... i loved them and i still have good memories about them and to be honest i have had no luck in finding a frame that i would have liked that much yet... after trying so many frames i decided to go back to them... so i just actually like the grip shape of the new version better but after talking to the local fischer rep the no tol 105 is only available in ul so i only have to make one last decision: no tol 98 SL or red/green 105 SL.... btw if anyone knows where i can buy the old green-red in Europe on discounted price pls let me know... would appreciate it.

Deck
04-28-2008, 01:37 PM
you are right... i actually had three of the red/green version but sold them a while ago to a good friend who had tennis elbow from his old wilsons... i loved them and i still have good memories about them and to be honest i have had no luck in finding a frame that i would have liked that much yet... after trying so many frames i decided to go back to them... so i just actually like the grip shape of the new version better but after talking to the local fischer rep the no tol 105 is only available in ul so i only have to make one last decision: no tol 98 SL or red/green 105 SL.... btw if anyone knows where i can buy the old green-red in Europe on discounted price pls let me know... would appreciate it.

I just demoed the Magnetic Tour SL and have demoed the 98 SL and the Magnetic is the identical weight of the 98 SL. The head size is 100 so the sweet spot is a touch bigger, but both play very similar.

Peter Szucs
04-28-2008, 08:41 PM
I just demoed the Magnetic Tour SL and have demoed the 98 SL and the Magnetic is the identical weight of the 98 SL. The head size is 100 so the sweet spot is a touch bigger, but both play very similar.

thanks Deck, i tried it a while ago and felt it was too headlight for my game. btw its a great frame i agree but to me the pro no 1 works better.

PackardDell
04-30-2008, 04:06 PM
Some questions about the M Pro 98 (SL)

1. How easily do you kill strings with it. It has 16 mains however i would expect the 8 strings in the bridge (so dense in the center) & the 20 horz to compensate for it
2. This stick is well known for its heavy spin generation however does this hold for an eastern forehand grip too?

Djokovicfan4life
04-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Members list:

9. 1012007: Leads up his Fischers
27. Deck: His tennis is better than his reading skills
28. kookie411: Drakulie already beat him to this joke, no special treatment allowed in the faction!
29. Peter Szucs: Did the right thing by choosing the M pro no. 1

Deck
04-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Members list:

27. Deck: I'm running out of comments

Throw me on the list my Magnetic Tour SL arrived today!

fuhzball
05-02-2008, 08:05 AM
I thinking of trying a full set of VS for my mspeed. Any reccommendations on tension? Been using micro 18 at 52-56 (depending on the temp). I'm leaning toward starting out on the low end....

Djokovicfan4life
05-02-2008, 08:47 AM
Throw me on the list my Magnetic Tour SL arrived today!

Ummmmmmmmm, #27? :wink:

Djokovicfan4life
05-02-2008, 08:50 AM
I thinking of trying a full set of VS for my mspeed. Any reccommendations on tension? Been using micro 18 at 52-56 (depending on the temp). I'm leaning toward starting out on the low end....

I strung my last job at 60 lbs and it still feels nice after a month or so. It took a couple hours for it to break in though. I don't hit that hard, so take my advice with a grain of salt. I tried 55 lbs before, but it got too loose for my taste, after a few weeks it felt like a cannon!

Ross K
05-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Well, despite the, er, 'advances' of 1 or 2 different frames in the last few days, I had another very positive experience this afternoon with the new racquet... I think it's surely a matter of time before my signature states 'Fischer Pro No. 1 (320, red & black)'... Anyway, today I got into a bit of a groove (for once), and won, I think it was, 6-0, 6-2, 6-3... all right, my opponent wasn't exactly Novak Djokovic (and neither am I for that matter... more like his Granny probably! :)) - anyway, I regained some basic form this afternoon, and instrumental in that was the new frame...

Some further random thoughts on the Pro No 1:

. great pop... this really struck me today, and especially as I'd removed a lot of lead and was concerned with this aspect. There was no need... stock weight this frame has a lovely power level. Serves were dynamic and had enough oomph. Groundies, ditto. Combined with it's excellent control and precision, it's a real pleasure to hit out with this stick... and that's forgetting to name-check something else that's intrinsic to understanding this rod...

. the feel... Fischer's have a special reputation for feel and feedback and responsiveness, etc, and it's a reputation that I now fully understand. Put it this way, yesterday I wanted to hit with a different frame, specifically a frame that I felt was pretty similar to my Pro No 1... So out of nearly 20 or so racquets the one I opted for - and the rod that reminded me of the Pro No 1 - was... my old PT630.

. manouverability... unlike with my last main frame (PSC 6.1), and several other higher SW, higher static weight, or slightly head heavier racquets I've used before, this is doing exactly what I wanted: low pick ups, last milli-second wrist turns, serving fluidly, etc; basically, my mobility levels have seriously improved... as is backed up by my UE count which has RADICALLY gone down all of a sudden.

. All courter rod... as I've said before, this 320 version of the Pro No 1 really suits this kind of game IMO. It's certainly got me coming in more (and trying some of that 'up in the air stuff'!), but equally, I'm very comfortable indeed with this from the b-line (which is what I'm used to.)

Finally, I'd add this... For me, this frame can do everything very well indeed AND it feels bloody fantastic!

BTW, Respect due to Nick for great string job with the hybrid - I really noticed and liked how it was performing today... bite, power, feel - very tasty indeed.

kerxny
05-03-2008, 01:22 PM
I find it ironic that Djokovicfan4life uses a Fischer instead of a Wilson :P

iscottius
05-03-2008, 01:32 PM
(3) Fischer M pro # 1 98 SL Klip Natural gut 56 mains, PSG crosses 56

0d1n
05-04-2008, 03:50 AM

Peter, I know a couple of online shops who have the older MSpeeds @ 75-79 euros. Tried emailing you through your profile but I can't do it ... you have that option disabled.
One of those retailers ships for free for orders of over 200 euros so you might consider buying 3 of those MSpeeds and you would get them home for free ;).

Peter Szucs
05-04-2008, 05:42 AM
Peter, I know a couple of online shops who have the older MSpeeds @ 75-79 euros. Tried emailing you through your profile but I can't do it ... you have that option disabled.
One of those retailers ships for free for orders of over 200 euros so you might consider buying 3 of those MSpeeds and you would get them home for free ;).

Hi 0d1n... appreciate your efforts... i am waiting for your email.. thanks again!

szucspe@freemail.hu

0d1n
05-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Hi 0d1n... appreciate your efforts... i am waiting for your email.. thanks again!

szucspe@freemail.hu

No probs...just sent you an email.

Ross K
05-05-2008, 08:25 AM
This afternoon I played a good player (for my level - 3.5 - 4.0) and had what was really just my 2nd or 3rd proper match with the Pro No 1. I'll stop with the detailed reports - (I think ppl have a good idea now of the kind of frame the red and black Pro No 1 is) - and just say this:

. fh going long... this was happening too much for my liking and has got me wondering about technique issues... there's no lead anymore?... this isn't a bloody PDR?!... I must be doing something wrong!

. loopy groundies... as well as hitting long a bit too much, I also seem to be regularly hitting a loopy groundstroke... again - I must be doing something wrong!

. call me Pete Sampras (not)!... Holy ship, my desire to get off that b-line and go more all court has certainly started to occur!... Chris (my opponent) said he'd never seen me come to the net so much ever before (it must have been about 4 times at least... lol!)... No, I was coming in loads more (and getting passed a lot) and was fairly succesfull with a few dropshots and some touch stuff... Basically I'm really saying (again) how good this frame is for that type of play as well as from the b-line.

. mobility and manouverability... I've got so much more going on with this frame it's untrue... just call me Ross Hewitt!... call me bloody Road Runner!...

Anyway, I'll call it a day here... I do need to do some work in the upcoming weeks I think and get that fh firing properly... (and btw, that'll be the player though not the frame)... and, oh yeah!.. ahem... I lost the match... :(

PackardDell
05-05-2008, 07:10 PM
come one Fischer fans. Cant be too difficult:

Some questions about the M Pro 98 (SL)

1. How easily do you kill strings with it. It has 16 mains however i would expect the 8 strings in the bridge (so dense in the center) & the 20 horz to compensate for it
2. This stick is well known for its heavy spin generation however does this hold for an eastern forehand grip too?

PackardDell
05-05-2008, 07:33 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/2nqa3d3.jpg

looks gorgeous

0d1n
05-05-2008, 10:42 PM
come one Fischer fans. Cant be too difficult:
1. The durability of the strings in this frame is exactly as you would expect it. More (much more) than a 16x18 95 or 16x19 98...but a bit less than a Prestige / Radical (18x20). It's actually my preferred string pattern...because it gives you a VERY consistent string bed (a la 18x20), but helps a bit with spin as well.
2. The racket is very spin friendly in my book ... due to low swing weight, head light balance and flexibility.

fuhzball
05-07-2008, 05:39 AM
yes, lots of spin and I haven't noticed it eating strings any faster than any other frame I've played. BTW, my full gut string job is playing nicely, I finally decided to string at 53.....will see how the tension holds out next time....

Djokovicfan4life
05-27-2008, 07:22 AM
I find it ironic that Djokovicfan4life uses a Fischer instead of a Wilson :P

What can I say, Fischers just feel right! :)

Most people say that his Wilson is basically a Head Radical anyway.

Baseline13
05-27-2008, 05:28 PM
3x MPro SL TF NRG 53 on one frame and Big Hitter Blue mains and Gut crosses other 2. Love the frame....Great on my arm.

Baseline13
05-27-2008, 05:31 PM
3x M Speed SL TF NRG 53 on one frame and Big Hitter Blue mains and Gut crosses other 2. Love the frame....Great on my arm.

vegasgt3
06-01-2008, 04:42 PM
I've been using these racquests for three years. I was using a Prince Diablo that hurt my arm. Swtiched to these with an all VS set-up and I've had no problems since. Love the racquets.

Djokovicfan4life
06-01-2008, 05:58 PM
Members list:

27. Deck: His tennis is better than his reading skills
30. Baseline13: Can't spell Fischer
31. vegasgt3: Another fellow VS user
32. sargeinaz: Making the switch to Fischer
33. Rocket54: Loves the Vacuum Pro
34. dan_the_man: Likes the feel of his M pros
35. DC Tennis Fan: Added a little weight to his frames
36. federer envies me: Not really, but he envies his Fischers
37. stew006: Loves the precision of the M Pro

06-02-2008, 07:33 AM
Members list:

LOL i dont even own 1!!
Might do in the future though:)

nickynu
06-06-2008, 03:58 PM
anybody out there (who isn't too shy) care to post pictures of their fischers, particularly the ones from the 90s etc

0d1n
06-07-2008, 03:59 AM
anybody out there (who isn't too shy) care to post pictures of their fischers, particularly the ones from the 90s etc

There's only one from the "90's" in there ... but here you go...

http://i10.tinypic.com/63r2tes.jpg

http://i16.tinypic.com/4ue09rk.jpg

06-07-2008, 12:27 PM
How do the M Speeds play?

AAAA
06-07-2008, 12:48 PM

If you insist. The blue and green one are definately 90s. The Pro #1 was maybe about 2002

top-bottom : Pro #1, 2 Pro Classic 90", Pro Comp 95"
http://i32.tinypic.com/2ykgk0o.jpg

A Fischer VPro Spin 98" Vacuum Technik
http://i27.tinypic.com/ohmqv9.jpg

racquetjunkie
06-07-2008, 06:07 PM
had an affair with a pair of Wilson k6.1 95s.... not working out... Happy to be back with my trusted M Pro. 1s

Baseline13
06-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Djok....Not that I cant spell....to lazy to type the whole name.....IE: the beginning of this post.........

0d1n
06-08-2008, 04:30 AM
How do the M Speeds play?

They play like comfortable, very maneuverable - yet still very solid, low power, high control, great feel, good spin, flexible rackets :).

06-08-2008, 04:48 AM
OK lol thanks. why is the recommended tension so low? Is it just cause of the flexibility they have?

nickb
06-08-2008, 05:48 AM
OK lol thanks. why is the recommended tension so low? Is it just cause of the flexibility they have?

Its 45-65 ...mid tension of 55 which is normal.

sargeinaz
06-08-2008, 10:21 PM
So I just demoed the new M Pro One SL No Tolerance because I have realized that my N95 is just too heavy for me. I have to say that I love this racket so far. It is a very nice weight, very manueverable, cuts through the air very easily, is nice for either a 1 or 2 handed backhand (neither of my backhands are great), is lovely for volleys, is comfortable and has nice pop (I dont think it is as low powered as some people say it is). Well I have another week to hit with it and if this keeps up, it will shortly become my main stick so I can focus on my game. Now I know why Fischer guys love their sticks.
________
Steroid rehab forum (http://www.rehab-forum.com/steroid-rehab/)

Rocket54
06-08-2008, 11:19 PM
Would like to join please. Still hit with the vacuum pro once or twice a week just for the pleasure of it. Have it strung with luxilon timo 18 mains and isospeed professional crosses. The best racquet ever but i only have two left.

dan_the_man
06-09-2008, 05:31 AM
Sign me up! 2x M-Speed Pro #1 SL. Easy on the arm. Great feel, great stringbed. Good for 1hbh or 2hbh.

dan_the_man

crism54
06-12-2008, 12:37 AM
some questions please:

1- on the version magnetic red/green, removed the butt cap, the inside of the handle where the pallets are applied, is empty or full?

2-can you measure me the width of the oval of the racket internally ( without the frame) in the 3/9 o'clock , a t the point of maximum width?

3- is it true that in the plastics of the handle, when the racket is new, there is written the exact weight of that model and the balane point?

thanks,
:)

DC Tennis Fan
07-02-2008, 10:02 AM
I'd like to be part of the FF! I just bought two M Pro No. 1 105s and have and older M Speed Pro No. 1 105 UL. They are all great but I had to add some weight to the throat and at 6 o'clock for a higher swingweight.

federer envies me
07-02-2008, 11:44 AM
i would like to join.................. just read the sig

stew006
07-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Firstly, please sign me up to the Fischer Faction. Currently I yeild the Fischer M pro number one 98 UL with VS team at 55lbs. I truly do find this a wonderful, precise and excellent racquet. However, I do want to try a raquet with a little more weight to it.

So my question is this: Have any of you fellow Fischer fans have any thoughts, experience or advice on the differences between the Fischer M Comp 95 and the M pro number one 98 SL?

The obvious is, of course, to just go with the heavier model of my current racquet. However, I am very interested and curious about the M comp 95.

I am an all court player who is in the midst of trying to become a serve and volleyer.

Any information or thoughts you can share with me on this matter is greatly appreciated. It is fantastic to finally find those few lucky like minded who have spawned the Fischer Faction - great to be here!

Djokovicfan4life
07-18-2008, 12:54 PM
Firstly, please sign me up to the Fischer Faction. Currently I yeild the Fischer M pro number one 98 UL with VS team at 55lbs. I truly do find this a wonderful, precise and excellent racquet. However, I do want to try a raquet with a little more weight to it.

So my question is this: Have any of you fellow Fischer fans have any thoughts, experience or advice on the differences between the Fischer M Comp 95 and the M pro number one 98 SL?

The obvious is, of course, to just go with the heavier model of my current racquet. However, I am very interested and curious about the M comp 95.

I am an all court player who is in the midst of trying to become a serve and volleyer.

Any information or thoughts you can share with me on this matter is greatly appreciated. It is fantastic to finally find those few lucky like minded who have spawned the Fischer Faction - great to be here!

If I were you I would just demo both of them. The M Pro SL will probably be an easier transition for you since it's not as heavy as the M Comp.

I'm going to demo the M Comp next week. I'll be sure to tell you what I think about it. I know Nick has used it before.

stew006
07-18-2008, 02:21 PM
If I were you I would just demo both of them. The M Pro SL will probably be an easier transition for you since it's not as heavy as the M Comp.

I'm going to demo the M Comp next week. I'll be sure to tell you what I think about it. I know Nick has used it before.

Thank you Djokovicfan4life for your reply and of course for being the fearless founder of the Faction. Unfortunately, I live in Vancouver Canada and I cannot demo any Fischer racquets as there is no Fischer distributor in Canada!!!!!!:evil: I had to purchase the M Pro UL on faith from Tennis Warehouse and of course do not regret it for one second. Therefore, I will of course be extremely curious and hungry to recieve any feed back from you on your M Comp demo next week.

How do you enjoy your Sl at 60lbs? What feel do you get? Have you had it lower or in the 50's? I know I am asking a lot of questions here but I think you will understand the reason as which ever racquet I choose I will again Have to purchase without trying it myself! :confused:

Look forward to your answers and demo critique.
Sincerely,
John

Djokovicfan4life
07-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Thank you Djokovicfan4life for your reply and of course for being the fearless founder of the Faction. Unfortunately, I live in Vancouver Canada and I cannot demo any Fischer racquets as there is no Fischer distributor in Canada!!!!!!:evil: I had to purchase the M Pro UL on faith from Tennis Warehouse and of course do not regret it for one second. Therefore, I will of course be extremely curious and hungry to recieve any feed back from you on your M Comp demo next week.

How do you enjoy your Sl at 60lbs? What feel do you get? Have you had it lower or in the 50's? I know I am asking a lot of questions here but I think you will understand the reason as which ever racquet I choose I will again Have to purchase without trying it myself! :confused:

Sincerely,
John

Hey John,

I've found that 60 lbs is a good tension for me. Plenty of power and control. I've gone as low as 52 before, and as low as 55 on my SL. Not bad at all, but very powerful for my taste. Not that it makes that big of a difference at my level anyway. As my strokes evolve I may have to go higher to compensate for the powerful VS gut that I use.

Matt

stew006
07-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Hey John,

I've found that 60 lbs is a good tension for me. Plenty of power and control. I've gone as low as 52 before, and as low as 55 on my SL. Not bad at all, but very powerful for my taste. Not that it makes that big of a difference at my level anyway. As my strokes evolve I may have to go higher to compensate for the powerful VS gut that I use.

Matt

Hi Matt,

The Demo program is only offered in the coninental US so I am out of luck. Do you have any thoughts on if I go for the SL - would the heavier weight make for an obvious change in my string tension either way? Just thinking out loud here but does the increased weight of the racquet translate into any more power than the UL?
John

Djokovicfan4life
07-18-2008, 04:21 PM
Hi Matt,

The Demo program is only offered in the coninental US so I am out of luck. Do you have any thoughts on if I go for the SL - would the heavier weight make for an obvious change in my string tension either way? Just thinking out loud here but does the increased weight of the racquet translate into any more power than the UL?
John

It may have a little extra power, but I think mostly it just feels firmer and plows through the ball a little better. Can't say I've tried the UL version though, so my opinion is pretty much useless here.

stew006
07-18-2008, 09:38 PM
It may have a little extra power, but I think mostly it just feels firmer and plows through the ball a little better. Can't say I've tried the UL version though, so my opinion is pretty much useless here.

Thanks Matt. I do look forward to hearing how your M Comp 95 demo goes!

stew006
07-27-2008, 04:47 PM

Sincerely,
John

Hi Matt just wondering if you had the chance to demo the M Comp 95 this week and how it went.

John

goldenyama
07-27-2008, 05:25 PM
I have an Mpro no1 105 SL with kirschbaum touch multi mains and cyberpower crosses at 61/58

Great stick and very comfortable, I often use it but the TT Rad is still my main weapon. Do I qualify?

Djokovicfan4life
07-27-2008, 08:24 PM
Hi Matt just wondering if you had the chance to demo the M Comp 95 this week and how it went.

John

Yeah, I've been using it for the last couple days. Unfortunately it came strung with poly strings, which I've never been particularly fond of. I think it's called "K Boom" something or other. Anyway, here are my thoughts on this racquet.

Ground strokes: The first day I tried this frame out I was shanking all over the place. It definitely takes some getting used to, but after a couple hours with it I started to find the groove and started to smack the crap out of the ball. This is a great stick from the baseline. Loads of spin and control. Of course, the strings help a bit, but still, a sweet stick for baseline bashing.

Serves: Serves were just OK for me with this racquet. I was able to generate decent power and spin, but I felt that there was a little too much weight in the head for my liking. It just felt a little bit sluggish to me, like I had to work to swing fast enough. Still decent though.

Volleys: Ah, the curse of poly strings. I'm used to full Babolat VS on my M Pros, so to me these strings had very little feel at net. Sure, I could still hit some nice ones, but the feel just left me cold. Once again, too much weight in the head for my taste. My M Pros feel much more maneuverable at net.

Overall: A nice frame, but I don't think I'll be switching to it any time soon. I'm really disappointed that it came strung with the polys. A decent multi or synthetic gut would have been much better for me. The groundies were definitely its redeeming quality, but for my all court style of play the cons seemed to outweigh the pros.

Hope this helps.

Matt

aleexxxxx
07-28-2008, 02:25 AM
will post pics of my fischers soon

PlayerOnLI
07-28-2008, 05:46 AM
Been playing with the Fischer Pro Extreme FT for about 3 years.

In D Zone
07-28-2008, 10:35 AM
I still have my Pro Extreme FT 95 as well - I have sold all my Fischers and so far did not want to part with the Pro Extreme.

I had it restrung and play with it every now and then. Still plays solid and a great paint job as well.

PlayerOnLI
07-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Did Fisher provide a racquet comparable to the Pro Extreme in their new lineup of racquet?

As for your comment regarding the paint job, I agree the Pro Extreme is nice looking. The newer Fischer model are pretty gaudy with "Magnetic ++ Speed" in big bold neon green. Not that it matters while your playing, but every once in a while you'd have to look at it. :)

I still have my Pro Extreme FT 95 as well - I have sold all my Fischers and so far did not want to part with the Pro Extreme.

I had it restrung and play with it every now and then. Still plays solid and a great paint job as well.

mdjenders
07-28-2008, 11:59 AM
I am in an extended demo of the M Pro SL, and I am liking it more and more. Initially I strung it at 52 with Babolat Attraction 17 (Multi), and it was nice and comfy, just too soft and mushy feeling with not enough bite on the ball. I restrung today with hurricane tour 16/og micro 17 at 55/57, and I have high hopes.

Still getting used to the grip on these new fischers as well. it felt great with the plastic on the handle, but without the plastic it feels too spongy and rectangular in shape, hard to find bevels. I might have to replace the stock grip with leather + tourna.

aleexxxxx
07-28-2008, 01:18 PM
heres my 3 fischers

http://i38.tinypic.com/9qxwnp.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/25r1pq0.jpg

Elwood
09-04-2008, 01:55 PM
I just ordered a Fischer M Pro No. 1
105 SL. The red and green one. I thought it was the MSpeed Pro. Regardless, I am stoked. Do I have to actually have it before I can join?

In D Zone
09-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Just picked up a Fischer Pro #1 (2004) Red / black. This is one of the racquet I've been wanting to get but have not done till this last weekend.

Anxious to find out how it plays (waiting for delivery)

AAAA
09-04-2008, 03:02 PM
In D Zone, errrrm I rarely pay much attention to peoples' avatars but I just noticed yours. How cheeky of you.

In D Zone
09-05-2008, 12:08 PM
In D Zone, errrrm I rarely pay much attention to peoples' avatars but I just noticed yours. How cheeky of you.

Thank you "A" for noticing! :oops:

mdjenders
09-05-2008, 01:22 PM
I guess I can't be a part of the Fischer Faction anymore :(. I played the No Tolerance Pro 1 98 SL for quite a while and loved the flex and feel (nothing else feels like a Fischer), but the shape of the 1/4 grip annoyed me. I liked the old square one better. Now I have a brand new 98 SL I need to sell.

It needs a home ;).

afm223
09-05-2008, 02:47 PM
I have an M Pro No. 1 98 UL and an M Comp 95 both strung with Pro Supex mains/Natural crosses and love both of them for different reasons and will alternate between them depending on how I am feeling/playing on a particular day, or on whom I am playing.

I just recently got back into the sport after a 17 or so year break. When I quit playing in 1991 I used a POG 90 as my primary racquet and had a Wilson Pro Staff as my back up. I probably demoed 100 racquets when I decided to start playing again and absolutely fell in love with the above Fischers as soon as I hit with them. Great feel and touch with lots of spin and all the power I could want.

jorel
09-09-2008, 09:20 AM
i just pulled out my old red black pro 1 again with lead at 3 and 9 this past weekend and MAN...

its sweet... butter,,, feel

AAAA
09-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Thank you "A" for noticing! :oops:

;-)......................

In D Zone
09-09-2008, 09:40 AM
i just pulled out my old red black pro 1 again with lead at 3 and 9 this past weekend and MAN...

Jorel - what's the weight of your Pro 1?
I just purchased a Pro 1, it was leaded all round; the mode changed the weight of the frame. It's more balance now and it weights 11.4 oz strung. I'm surprised it was lighter than the specs noted; I though the Pro 1 weigh around 12oz..... :confused:

xr3fgb
09-09-2008, 11:38 AM
curiously...

anyone ever lead-up or otherwise customize a pro tour extreme air carbon ti (NOT FT model)?

jorel
09-09-2008, 11:42 AM
I just purchased a Pro 1, it was leaded all round; the mode changed the weight of the frame. It's more balance now and it weights 11.4 oz strung. I'm surprised it was lighter than the specs noted; I though the Pro 1 weigh around 12oz..... :confused:

about 12.5 oz 6pts HL

sfleming
09-09-2008, 12:13 PM
I use the M pro #1 ul (with lead); the string-- bab. tonic gut at 60 lbs.

jorel
09-10-2008, 06:19 AM

I really donít think there is a bad string choice with this s racquet

McLovin
09-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Giving serious consideration to the M-Comp 95. Any word on if the new Black Granite version is the exact same? Or did they tweak something?

Three demos w/ this racket and so far so good. I was a little skeptical about the flex rating of 59, but I agree w/ others who have said its more like 63 or 64, which I like. Weight & swingweight are perfect (for me), although it is lacking in power, but I'm toying w/ different string combinations & tensions.

In D Zone
09-10-2008, 06:55 AM
about 12.5 oz 6pts HL

I asked the seller about the weight - he did some researched and said that the Pro #1 (2004) came up with two versions UL and SL (seller did not know it either). The one he had sold me was the UL version which is lighter. I did not know that and cannot find it on TW archieved page (it only showed one version heavier 12oz). I thought the UL and the SL started with the M PRo series. I was wrong.

the lead helped; made the racquet much more stable. Played with it for awhile - its very powerful (I play mostly mids), I had to add more top spin to the ball to keep it in the court. Easier to swing and has that butterly feel to it.

Tallahassee_Technifibre
09-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Lets say i use the tecnifibre 315 vo2 max would i be considered a fischer user since it is the same racket as a fischer?

ps i would never ever use that racket it is a disgrace.

jorel
09-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Lets say i use the tecnifibre 315 vo2 max would i be considered a fischer user since it is the same racket as a fischer?

ps i would never ever use that racket it is a disgrace.

no ceramics.. not a Fischer pro number one

nickb
09-10-2008, 01:07 PM

Sounds like you have the 295/300g model.

PackardDell
09-11-2008, 08:45 AM
I wasn't aware of the fact that there were strings available with a diameter of 1.25 mm and bigger else I would definately have bought a Fischer.

In the past i killed strings on a regulary basis and that was with a dense string pattern! So when I bought a new stick I wanted a dense string pattern again (no fischer stick has 18 mains) and ended up with a Head radical, imagine how worse it would be with an open string pattern. However i discovered the stringer put low quality strings in it with 1.20 mm diameter. No wonder i was killing strings.

cpmoran
09-11-2008, 08:54 AM
I am currently testing the new Progressor NT. I have all the tour vesrsions that Fischer sells, and the Progressor is my favorite so far. I may be switching from my APD's Cortex. I had it strung with Big ace 18g mains and Nxt 17g crosses, 55lbs and 58lbs. I had no love for that set up. I cut them out after 30 min and strung up full Alu Power at 56lbs. I am really diggn this set up. Fingers crossed, since I sell Fischers and it would help if I used one ;-)

Semaj
09-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Currently using Fischer Mpro no.1 SLs with Wilson super spin at 56lbs.

Would like a 17g super spin- if ever thay make it...

In D Zone
09-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Sounds like you have the 295/300g model.

Come to think of it .... I think you are right. It does play and feel like a Dunlop.

EZV
09-11-2008, 12:15 PM
i was looking through some old pictures today, found an old one of myself at the courts. brought back memories of a red fischer frame i used for a short time. this was around 1996 or so. anyone know of any red fischer frames from the mid 90's that were sold in europe? ive been trying to remember the name but cant come up with anything.

AAAA
09-11-2008, 12:36 PM
i was looking through some old pictures today, found an old one of myself at the courts. brought back memories of a red fischer frame i used for a short time. this was around 1996 or so. anyone know of any red fischer frames from the mid 90's that were sold in europe? ive been trying to remember the name but cant come up with anything.

Could be the Fischer VT Pro 98 as endorsed by Kafalnikov. It did have a bright red painjob with yellow lettering at one time. Before that it had the blue gold cross hatch graphics like the Pro Classic 90. After the all red gloss effect paint job I think they changed it to a metallic effect silver and lighter red pj.

Edit:
a ha

http://rs.tennis-warehouse.com/tw/big/BWFVTP-big.jpg

EZV
09-11-2008, 03:08 PM
this is what im lookin for. not sure if it was a regular or junior size frame. maybe someone can help me locate it.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x186/shuraMSP/scan.jpg

AAAA
09-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Maybe the Fischer Breakpoint. I have some old fischer brochures stored away in boxes somewhere. I may dig them out but don't hold your breath.

jorel
09-12-2008, 05:14 AM
this post has me back with my beloved 320 g Pro one (wish I didnt sell my other ones and give one away to my friend which he THREW OUT!!) long story.......

anyway.. GREAT for Baseline... probably its strength but its no slouch anywhere else on the court either.... a friend once told me that I play best with the Pro ONe (of course it doesnt keep me from switching to a 6.0 85 to a Babolat Pure Drive to everything else on the market)

anyway... im back with my love and it feels good. I have also tried every single version of the 330 g from the VT98 to the Red/Silver Pro One and even a Black White and Red 330g and it is a NICE stick (for more info you might want to ask 007 too, he is the master, and can probably list the history of the frame for you)
but the 330 g was so sweet like butter... solid but not really stiff... stable but still had feel. stiff feeling but still soft and flexible(i think the only frame ever to give me that impression) the stability and stifness of a PDR but the feel of a really nice flexible stick) I loved this frame but alas it is too much stick for me... cant accelerate it as fast and it is just too heavy for me... but I LOVE it... one of my faves,,, but the 320g is just more realistic for me....

update to the story,,, my friend lied to me,... he did not throw it out,.. he kept it... i found it in his tennis bag one day and i grabbed it back... i dont play with him anymore

AAAA
09-12-2008, 09:50 AM
jorel, your description of how the old school VT Pro 98 feels is exactly how the Fischer Pro classic 90" Pro Comp 95" feel, two other fischer racquets from the same era.

jms007
09-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Fischer Pro Extreme FT over here. I just breezed through this thread, doesn't seem like alot of people use this particular model. Wonder why?

I think it's a solid racquet, though I need to reduce the tension a bit. at 61, shots tend to fall short under pressure, especially on the backhand side.

EZV
09-17-2008, 05:07 PM
here are my 2 fischers. the pro number one i bought new from TW years ago. the vacuum pro midplus i just got recently, havnt even had a chance to hit with it yet

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x186/shuraMSP/Picture003.jpg

jorel
09-18-2008, 04:03 AM
here are my 2 fischers. the pro number one i bought new from TW years ago. the vacuum pro midplus i just got recently, havnt even had a chance to hit with it yet

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x186/shuraMSP/Picture003.jpg
man i really want the one on the right (red/silver) again... i bought one a few years back and regret selling it...

In D Zone
09-18-2008, 06:58 AM
Has any of the Fischer faithful ever play or knew of the President?

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7861/c1661nd6.jpg