PDA

View Full Version : Microgel Prestige 98.....wow, I am stunned

Mr. Blond
03-29-2008, 08:54 AM
I hit with it today for a couple of hours and looooove it. I hope it is not just some honeymoon phase, but this sucker felt great. The flex is amazing, and touch was great.
I never really cared for the prestige line because they tend to be a bit heavy, but wow, this one is just right. I could easily pick it up full time with no transition awkwardness.

Now just to figure out how to get 2 or 3 new ones without the wifey barking at me!

TheShaun
03-29-2008, 09:25 AM
you were able to justify a tennis court in your backyard, i'm sure you can pull off a few racquets....

Mr. Blond
03-29-2008, 02:24 PM
you were able to justify a tennis court in your backyard, i'm sure you can pull off a few racquets....

Touche' Touche'

soggyramen
03-29-2008, 03:15 PM
i really wanna try the prestige pro but i already have gone to my o3 whites so i don't wanna try something and love it more and then screw myself up.

ClubHoUno
03-30-2008, 12:35 AM
I don't get it - a good deal of love for the Prestige models and the Tennis Warehouse review board gave it only modest reviews...

I also have the MG Prestige - though the Pro version and loves it. Thinking about adding two of the MG prestige Midplus 98 to my collection. I already have 4 K Factor 6.1's 18 X 20 string pattern, so I prefer this pattern, though th MG Prestige Pro with it's 16 X 19 string pattern also performs great for me :)

TheShaun
03-30-2008, 07:16 AM
Touche' Touche'

don't forget, the easiest way to get new goodies for yourself is to get new goodies for the better half as well. :)