PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to get purchase this car!

ibemadskillzz
01-04-2005, 08:16 PM
I'm going to get the GT must. I'm going to peel out in school parking lot (bunch of smoke from tires) hahaha! and on highway i'm going to floor it and double clutch shift to max speed. It's going to be a crazy ride. lol laterz

raftermania
01-04-2005, 08:19 PM
haha, good for you. But isn't that what you do with rental cars???? Take it easy on your new baby!

jayserinos99
01-04-2005, 08:43 PM
don't do anything stupid mang. hahhahahahaha!

Brent Pederson
01-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Hahahahaha! The man on the corner at the clutch repair shop is going to make a lot of money on you! Hoohoo!

If you live in my neighborhood, bring it on by and I'll leave you in the dust with my 89 Volvo Turbo Station Wagon with the children's booster seat in the back...

ibemadskillzz
01-04-2005, 11:39 PM
hahaha Brent. You're very funny. You think you can take me on the streets? are you serious? I will see if I can come by. You're not too old to race are you? I might have to modify my engine with BANKS Power Diesel Kit.

Deuce
01-05-2005, 01:23 AM
This is why there should be separate roads - aye, separate states - for the exclusive use of child drivers.

It's 'very cool' to go fast... until you hit a child. Then it's not so cool. But, by then, it's too late.

Child drivers, in their immature immortality, do not think of this, of course. And this is why they should not be permitted to drive. The price is simply too high.

Please don't be accomplices in encouraging this immature and dangerous driving behavior, people.

Ace
01-05-2005, 05:38 AM
Check out the new Chevy website, there is a page on the '06 Impala. They removed the ridiculous looking taillights. Theres an MP3 player/Bose stereo system option.

I've been trying to figure out what to buy for almost a year now, and this just may be it. I was thinking Mustang, but now maybe I need an Impala...

Craig Sheppard
01-05-2005, 06:03 AM
I used to be on the high school tennis team. Our courts were a few hundred yards from the parking lot. Without fail, almost every day at practice, you'd hear "EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk".... wouldn't even have to turn around. Because you just knew day after day, it was that same idiot in the late '60s beater Mustang or the rusted '70s Chevy Nova peeling out in the parking lot. In a minute or so you'd smell the rubber. I got three words for that guy: YOU ARE LAME.

Don't be that guy, ibemadskillzz. Although it's probably too late.

Brent Pederson
01-05-2005, 07:52 AM
Just give me time to load my walker in the back and adjust my bifocals, then get ready to eat swedish dust, gumchewer...

Oh, yeah, I can't race on Wednesdays, that's creamed spinach day at the home.

Craig Sheppard
01-05-2005, 08:24 AM
niiiiiiiiiiiice LOL Brent... does your home let you demo different denture creams before you buy?

BreakPoint
01-05-2005, 01:43 PM
I've got a Mustang GT (not the new one). It's been the most reliable car I've ever owned and is fun to drive. Just gotta love that rear wheel drive, high torque feel! It looks great, too!!

Vince
01-05-2005, 02:46 PM
ibemadskillz

After reading that name, no wonder you might do soemthing like this lol

but seriously dont be an ***hole when driving. Take consideration for others. Driving can be fun but it can also be dangerous