PDA

View Full Version : Is Nblade OS a fairly powerful racquet? Give some comparison points from your exp...

Alafter
04-01-2008, 01:53 AM
Just want to know if people think Nblade OS is generous in power.

My coach seems to think that in reference to his experience:

Microgel Radical OS < Nblade OS = Pure drive team

If anyone is familiar with a couple of racquets (hopefully well known), can you give a comparison (more powerful than ???? but less powerful than ???)

Thanlks

BustedString
04-10-2008, 02:51 PM
I assume you are speaking about the nBlade Team? It is 104" so not quite a technical OS racquet but it is the biggest nBlade.

I have used it exclusively for about 8 weeks now. It is pretty powerful racquet. It has some "Power Holes" on the side center grommets to add some pop. It is more powerful than these racquets, which I have used long-term in the past: nTour, nTour Two, kSix-One 95 X, hTour and Hyper PS 6.1 Stretch.

It is an excellent racquet and I was planning on switching to the kTour this year but came to the club without my racquets and borrowed this one and got hooked. Just be sure to string it pretty tight as it is very flexible and the grip is a bit larger than stated size.

carguy
04-16-2008, 03:02 PM
i find the nblade 106 to be a fairly low power racquet due to its hefty swingweight and very flexible throat. i find the flexpoint radical OS, a similar racquet with lower swingweight, to be much more powerful.

serveitup911
02-05-2009, 05:21 PM
The nBlade 106 is not a powerful racquet, but a forgiving one.
The pure drive plus is a rocket launcher, comparatively.