PDA

View Full Version : Rare Dunlop Max 200G pro 4 5/8" $100

cal_tennis
01-04-2005, 07:29 PM
This is the original midsize Max 200G racquet used by Steffi Graf and John McEnroe to win numerous grand slams (not the hot melt or muscle weave version). The Max 200G pro offers the same Injection moulded construction with updated graphics (purple/green).

Has a lot more feel than the current generation of 200G. You can actually feel the sweetspot. Features the unique Injection Moulded process to reduce shock and vibration. There is no comparison to any racquet available
today. It plays and feels like a wooden racquet with all the benefits of a modern graphite racquet. Excellent for players with tennis elbow or bad wrist.
It is a flexible racquet with lots of feel unlike the ultra stiff racquets that is in the market today. A definite player's racquet. This is a rare racquet and will make an excellent collector's item. Well cared for racquet with little scratches, no cracks, no warping, completely straight frame. 9.0 out of 10 condition. Made in England. 4-5/8" grip. Comes with full length case.

$100 + shipping

starfun
12-17-2005, 07:22 AM
i am interested to buy this particular dunlop raquet 200 g pro max
can you tell me your location and more about the condition and the
final price you can offer ? waiting to hear from you at the earliest.

BreakPoint
12-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Dude, I hope you've noticed that he placed this "for sale" ad almost a year ago. It's unlikely he still has this racquet, although you never know. He also says that he's located in San Jose, CA under his name.

rqtguy
12-17-2005, 03:27 PM
I have sold the one I had.

rqtguy
12-17-2005, 08:05 PM
duplicate post sorry!

papasito
01-11-2006, 07:24 PM
If they only had a modern shape racquet with the same characteristics... I would personally get at least 20! Dunlop MAX 200G is the best!
http://www.woodtennis.com/McEnroe/