PDA

View Full Version : New Head - CrushPoint

Gutei
04-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Press Release
---
Head CrushPointTM

New racquet's performance improves each time it is thrown.

We've all seen that club player who, upon flubbing what he considers an easy shot, throws his racquet in disgust.

Now HEAD, inventors of FlexPointTM and numerous other legitimate technologies, introduces a Tour racquet for those players.

Made of a special material - DivaGelMetal - which becomes energized each time a shock is applied along the plane of the racquet's head, the new CrushPoint increases or decreases (as required) your power, spin, and control to properly make each shot.

"When I'm losing, I just throw my CrushPoint, pick it up, and I start winning again! Sometimes I even throw the racquet a few times in practice, just to get it ready". S. Mafin

Look for CrushPoint first in the new CP Extreme, followed by the CP Radical, and finally the CP Prestige.

Head R&D won't stop here: In 2009, look for a new series - ShoutPointTM, which can focus loud verbal exclamations (especially expletives) into the sweetspot of the racquet.

---
For Distribution: April 1, 2008

Related articles: Wilson intros KCrush. Prince enters CrushZone. Babolat offers CrushDrive. Dunlop considers website.

Babb
04-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Nice one. It takes more than that to fool me :D

toughshot
04-01-2008, 02:41 PM
hahahaha

funny stuff

Babb
04-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Well, with all of the BS technologies in use now, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't a joke.

Cup8489
04-01-2008, 07:34 PM
it would, no doubt, be awesome if we could actually do this. i would never lose another match again.