PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Reasons Federer Lost to Roddick

ItalianStallion
04-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Top 10 Reasons Federer Lost to Roddick

10.Afraid to stay in town much longer once Rafa Nadal found out he was copying his extreme topspin forehand
9. Despite the experts advice, he stubbornly refuses to switch to a 95 sq. in. frame
8. Spent too much time getting ready for "Dancing with Stars" instead of hitting the practice courts
7. Afraid of reprecussions from Russian Mafia if caught beating Davydenko again in next round
6. Has forsaken early hardcourt events to get early start in practicing on European red clay for the French
5. Tiger Woods was a no show in the player's guest box
4. Mirka forgot to pack his black Nike evening wear and lucky man-purse
3. Exhibition series with legendary Pete Sampras and not mono has worn him out physically for rest of the year
2. Had some bad chicken the night before at the "El Polo Loco" in Miami
1. No one, I mean no one beats Vitas Ger...I mean Andy Roddick 12 times in a row

jamesblakefan#1
04-04-2008, 09:09 AM

10.Afraid to stay in town much longer once Rafa Nadal found out he was copying his extreme topspin forehand
9. Despite the experts advice, he stubbornly refuses to switch to a 95 sq. in. frame
8. Spent too much time getting ready for "Dancing with Stars" instead of hitting the practice courts
7. Afraid of reprecussions from Russian Mafia if caught beating Davydenko again in next round
6. Has forsaken early hardcourt events to get early start in practicing on European red clay for the French
3. Exhibition series with legendary Pete Sampras and not mono has worn him out physically for rest of the year
1. No one, I mean no one beats Vitas Ger...I mean Andy Roddick 12 times in a row

Hilarious! Brilliant! Thanks for the laugh, man.

PROTENNIS63
04-04-2008, 09:29 AM
stupid thread. I give it a 1/10.

dima
04-04-2008, 09:35 AM
I thought this was gonna be a serious thread, and it fails to be funny.

andyroddick1
04-04-2008, 10:11 AM
stupid thread. I give it a 1/10.

Give it a 0

jamesblakefan#1
04-04-2008, 10:13 AM
U guys are harsh.

gerikoh
04-04-2008, 10:14 AM
he sure as a letterman fan! hehe funny thread anyway :D

TheNatural
04-04-2008, 10:27 AM
11/ Fed lost because he had his undewear on backwards and it threw his timing off.

ksbh
04-04-2008, 10:46 AM
ROFL! Brilliant Dude.

If you're lucky, these will make it into Federer's latest book of excuses. Don't expect royalty though! :)

Breaker
04-04-2008, 11:07 AM
1.) and the ONLY 1.

Federer joined the Dark Side at the US Open last year with the all black wear. And as Yoda once said "The Dark Side is not stronger, only quicker, more seductive" now he is feeling the ill effects of the Dark Side.

Listening to Yoda pays dividends.

Dedans Penthouse
04-04-2008, 11:15 AM
U guys are harsh......after years and years and years of of Roddick having not only posts but ENTIRE THREADS dedicated to insulting and ridiculing him, those same people are now going off the deep end just because Roger may now be the target of a few (small by comparison) "10-cent" tweaks? Harsh indeed.

Italian Stallion's intent was humor; always a good thing even if
(your favorite pro here ________________) was the target.

princess bossass
04-04-2008, 01:51 PM
I heart Fed and want him to get back on top (well, you know what I mean), but this was still hilarious. At the line "lucky purse" I finally ell oh elled.

danb
04-04-2008, 01:52 PM

Funny :twisted:

daddy
04-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Hard to make a joke here, huh. Anyways if you start he should retire thread, its bad. When people want to turn it to joke, its not funny. I guess you deserve no better than he should retire threads from all kinds of trolls ..

Leelord337
04-04-2008, 02:13 PM

after watching some russian mafia movie a few months ago i can understand why he would be afraid of beating davydenko. :).

also. i think the number one reason should be that Mirka is Pregnant. its being discussed in another thread. http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=190007

saram
04-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Unfortunately, I think there are issues in Roger's life which none of us know and I hate to chuckle at the list...

But it was a darn good top ten list and hard as I tried to fight it--it was hilarious and I chuckled...

Pistol Pete
04-04-2008, 03:03 PM
in my opinion roger is still not playing like roger. I had mono and it took me 5 months to get 100% healthy. His movement is nothing like the roger even at wimbledon or the open.

Vitaly Evchenkov
04-04-2008, 03:15 PM
the MAN-PURSE was funny :twisted:

Fed is not Fed right now.. some of those forehand shanks are shocking.

Having an ultra-dominant Federer was kind of annoying... but Federer losing every week is just kind of sad.
Hopefully he gains his strength and form from the French on... makes the season more interesting to see if he can turn things around.

Leelord337
04-04-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm also surprised Fed didn't have match point. back in 2005 he had match points in 2 out of the 4 matches he lost.

Rei
04-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Didn't Roddick lost to Hass in IW?

crawl4
04-04-2008, 05:43 PM

your lame