PDA

View Full Version : LM Prestige MP vs i Prestige MP vs C10 Pro

rich s
01-05-2005, 07:18 PM
Can anyone offer any comparisons among the 3?

I have recently played with the LM Prestige MP and would like any insite as to how it compares to the i Prestige MP and the C10 Pro.

thanks-
rich

BLiND
01-06-2005, 12:41 AM
I've not played with the C10, but I own both the Prestige's.

The main difference is that the i is stiffer, and also the balance is different.

For me, I prefer the balance of the i.Prestige to the LM, but the stiffness hurts my hand, so I play with the LM. They are both stable, and hit a solid ball... the LM probably slightly more forgiving because its a bit more flexy, and slightly more powerful, because the mains are longer. Other than that theres not a lot in it.

Tomek_Pl
01-06-2005, 03:22 AM
For me LM has much less power than i.prestige. I play with LM, but I'm into changing it. I would rather take i.prestige now... Also in all the places that I play I didn't see even one person playing LM... Strange.
I played with C10 and it felt a little bit too heavy for me, but for sure, it's a good racquet. It's realy flexy but in the good way, not like LM...
Now I think of Yonex RDX MP (+ lead tape) or RD Ti-80...

By the way. This is my first post as Tomek_Pl. Before I was posting as Tomek_82 but I can't get my login back...