PDA

View Full Version : Time for the coach he says he wants?

MLtennis
04-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Didn't Fed say he was looking for a coach?? It seems like another outside perspective on his current game would be a good thing for him at this point. I am not one to try to predict the #1 player status at the end of the year, but its obvious Fed isn't playing as well as last year and I wonder if all he needs is a coach, or at least someone who knows what they're doing to watch over his game for awhile and give him and Mirka a new vantage point? What do you all think?

Eviscerator
04-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Didn't Fed say he was looking for a coach?? It seems like another outside perspective on his current game would be a good thing for him at this point. I am not one to try to predict the #1 player status at the end of the year, but its obvious Fed isn't playing as well as last year and I wonder if all he needs is a coach, or at least someone who knows what they're doing to watch over his game for awhile and give him and Mirka a new vantage point? What do you all think?

He should re-hire Roche.
For that matter he never should have let him go.

sureshs
04-05-2008, 12:47 PM
May I humbly offer my services to the gentleman from Switzerland?

framebreaker
04-05-2008, 12:52 PM
you may offer your services to me. i pay 60 an hour:-D:-D

sureshs
04-05-2008, 12:53 PM
you may offer your services to me. i pay 60 an hour:-D:-D

Naughty boy.

aceroberts13
04-05-2008, 01:06 PM
He should get a coach again in my opinion, but I'm not exactly sure of who it would be. I mean I honestly don't think there are too many coaches he would actually listen to.

califsurferboy33
04-05-2008, 01:10 PM
i think darren cahill would be great for him, henman also retired so i would go for anaccone