PDA

View Full Version : n6.1 tour with new strings

vndesu
04-07-2008, 10:39 PM
i usually use ike big aces 17g or pro red codes but today ive decided to try out something new.
blue gears 16g at 60.

if any1 has tried this can you give me the pros and cons of this set up?

vndesu
04-08-2008, 09:07 PM
i tested out the strings today during my match and it pretty much sucked.
cant hit agressivly with fh bh or serve
strings felt loose for some reason.

is it bc they need to dig in or what?
can ppl help a guy out haha

vndesu
04-08-2008, 09:15 PM
*bump*
10char

TheSnowMan
04-08-2008, 09:40 PM
i tested out the strings today during my match and it pretty much sucked.
cant hit agressivly with fh bh or serve
strings felt loose for some reason.

is it bc they need to dig in or what?
can ppl help a guy out haha

You should understand that strings won't change you into a less aggressive person. Blame your game, not the strings.

Btw, you bumped your thread 8 minutes after a post. nice way to raise your post count.

vndesu
04-08-2008, 10:10 PM
You should understand that strings won't change you into a less aggressive person. Blame your game, not the strings.

Btw, you bumped your thread 8 minutes after a post. nice way to raise your post count.

i kno it can be the game and not strings,
but ive been playing with my k90 and n90 for a long time so dont try to tell me about my game.
im trying out new strings and im asking for advice about the strings not my game.
if i wanted advice for my game id post it somewhere else so dont give me that bs.

any1 else kno anything about the strings pros and cons.

TheSnowMan
04-08-2008, 11:10 PM
i kno it can be the game and not strings,
but ive been playing with my k90 and n90 for a long time so dont try to tell me about my game.
im trying out new strings and im asking for advice about the strings not my game.
if i wanted advice for my game id post it somewhere else so dont give me that bs.

any1 else kno anything about the strings pros and cons.

Whether you know it or not, you ARE asking about your game. Strings and a racket are what you use to play this "game." If this doesn't involve your game, why did you comment on your loss of aggressiveness IN YOUR GAME?

Blue Gear is pretty popular on these boards.. how about DOING A SEARCH?

vndesu
04-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Whether you know it or not, you ARE asking about your game. Strings and a racket are what you use to play this "game." If this doesn't involve your game, why did you comment on your loss of aggressiveness IN YOUR GAME?

Blue Gear is pretty popular on these boards.. how about DOING A SEARCH?

i did a search.
im just looking if sum1 had tried this set up on a n90.
agen
and i didnt say a loss of agressiveness im just saying i cant hit as hard bc mayb the strings are dug in or w/e

you're in fremont right?
how bout i play you then.
im asking for advice on the strings not the racket.
so read more.
i dont care bout my game or w/e im asking if any1 has tried on a n90 and if so what are the benefits and etc.

you aint helping bc all youre critizing is my "game" or style.
if you wanna play a match ill see you at cabello.