PDA

View Full Version : Luxilon B. B. ALU Power with....???Prince Synthetic Gut,Gosen OG Sheep Micro 17......

DavidGarcia
04-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Hi guys,

I've been playing with my nBlade 98 for a while with the same set-up. WIlson sensation 16 at 60 & 57 in my second racket (aslo a nBlade). Quite happy with these strings so why would I change? Like the feelings, control and touch.

I broke strings on my name frame las night (the one at 60) and I need to order Wilson Sensation reel to re-string it.

A friend of mine gave me 6.30 metres of Luxilon B. B. ALU Power 16 (for free :-)) so I might just give it a go and try it out while I get my WIlson Sensation. Now my question is.....what would I combine this string with? I will tell you what I've.

I do string rackets for some friends therefore I have reels for;

- Gosen OG Sheep Micro 17
- Babolat Ballistic Polymono 16
- Prince Synthetic Gut 16 Duraflex
- Gosen OG Sheep Micro 17
- Gosen Polylon 16.

My first though would be Big Banger in the mains and Prince Synthetic Gut in the crosses.

Any other suggestions? and tensions?

staTennis
04-08-2008, 12:08 PM
im not sure about the string pattern on your blade 98 but ive used alu power with PSGD on my tight pattern volkl tour 10 mid and its worked great. Good topspin and the psgd doesnt wear out too fast on the crosses.