PDA

View Full Version : New Racquets

ClemsonTennis9
01-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Does anyone know of the specs of the new racquets coming out and when they are coming out? wilson, prince, dunlop, etc.

Nike Tennis2005
01-06-2005, 05:20 PM
I hope there is a new Babolat that Roddick and Moya will use.

Bryan Aldridge
01-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Wilson has a good bit of new racquets coming out. I will get the '05 brochure tomorrow at work but here is what i can remember. The H Tour will be replaced with an "nTour" with similar specs. There will also be a "nPro" with 18 x 18 pattern and an "nSurge" that are Lime Green in color. There is also one more red players racquet with a 18 x 20 pattern, 11.1 ounces and 95 head size coming out but I cant remember the name. The n-six one and tour will continue to be sold as is. Ill give more details tomorrow when i can get the info as i'm not 100% sure about everything. Also I will get info on the new prince racquets with very large holes; I think there are 3 of these total. There are a couple new versions of the Diablo coming out, with brighter, more fluorescent paint. Babolat also has some new stuff coming out, as I saw the rep today at work, but I was busy stringing, so I didn't have a chance to check out the new aeropro frames or whatever they are. I think these rackets will come out in a couple of months.

ClemsonTennis9
01-07-2005, 12:52 PM
thanks i hope atleast one of these racquets will be a good one

iloovetennis
01-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Wilson has a good bit of new racquets coming out. I will get the '05 brochure tomorrow at work but here is what i can remember. The H Tour will be replaced with an "nTour" with similar specs. There will also be a "nPro" with 18 x 18 pattern and an "nSurge" that are Lime Green in color. There is also one more red players racquet with a 18 x 20 pattern, 11.1 ounces and 95 head size coming out but I cant remember the name. The n-six one and tour will continue to be sold as is. Ill give more details tomorrow when i can get the info as i'm not 100% sure about everything. Also I will get info on the new prince racquets with very large holes; I think there are 3 of these total. There are a couple new versions of the Diablo coming out, with brighter, more fluorescent paint. Babolat also has some new stuff coming out, as I saw the rep today at work, but I was busy stringing, so I didn't have a chance to check out the new aeropro frames or whatever they are. I think these rackets will come out in a couple of months.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=35960