PDA

View Full Version : Boojay post some more vids

RoddickistheMan
04-10-2008, 05:46 PM
The people have spoken! Maybe some footage of some matches would be sick and some dunk overheads.

Rickson
04-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Your mancrush has been duly noted.

boojay
04-11-2008, 07:58 AM
Your mancrush has been duly noted.

You know you love it too, Biscotti.

And Roddick, I'm curious to see how I've changed as well (because I know I have) so I might have something up sooner rather than later. I might not be able to get any jump smashes in as those have to happen naturally when the opportunity presents itself, which is rare. I can't get match play in, but I can get point play in.

Djokovicfan4life
04-11-2008, 08:02 AM
I see you have a lot of fans, Boojay!

tennisfan_23
04-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Yes, I concur. Post some new vids already!!!

I'll have some in the next couple months after I'm done exams and it's warm enough outside to play again...

Rickson
04-11-2008, 09:23 AM
I see you have a lot of fans, Boojay!

Don't forget, boojay is the new Titties McJiggles.

Sentinel
04-13-2008, 07:01 AM
Don't be jealous Bickson, err .. Rickson. lol.

Djokovicfan4life
04-13-2008, 07:06 AM
Hahahaha, Bickson! :lol:

Sentinel
04-13-2008, 08:48 AM
Nole, I meant it out of love only, not to make fun of dear Extra-Chewy :-D

Ace, There's that proverb: Do to others what you would like them to do to you. So there is some name-calling that's gonna come back your way, okay!
Take it in good spirit, it'll blow away.

It seems Novak and Ace take over each thread with their name calling routine :-) I'm officially out of this game now.

Djokovicfan4life
04-13-2008, 09:08 AM
Nole, I meant it out of love only, not to make fun of dear Extra-Chewy :-D

Ace, There's that proverb: Do to others what you would like them to do to you. So there is some name-calling that's gonna come back your way, okay!
Take it in good spirit, it'll blow away.

It seems Novak and Ace take over each thread with their name calling routine :-) I'm officially out of this game now.

Says the guy who just used three nicknames in one post!

boojay
04-13-2008, 10:20 AM
Don't be jealous Bickson, err .. Rickson. lol.

Oh snap!! He got you good, Bicky-poo!!

Anyway, I really wanted to wait for my strong hitting partner from my Project Smash vid to be available for my next vid, but I'm getting antsy to see if I've correctly made some changes to my game so I'll have to make due with what's available to me. I'm hitting twice later today with a couple of other guys (not as steady players) so I might have something up by this evening.......

boojay
04-13-2008, 06:28 PM
The people have spoken! Maybe some footage of some matches would be sick and some dunk overheads.

Got some footage for you Roddickman. No jump smashes though, sorry. I'll try to edit tonight, but I'll have something up soon.

Djokovicfan4life
04-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Got some footage for you Roddickman. No jump smashes though, sorry. I'll try to edit tonight, but I'll have something up soon.

Looking forward to it, Titties! I love your vids as well. :)

boojay
04-13-2008, 09:32 PM
N/m, I'll have it up right away. I thought I had to go somewhere, but was stood up.

Looking forward to it, Titties! I love your vids as well. :)

Wow, I can't believe you just called me that, how embarrassing for you! :D

Sentinel
04-13-2008, 09:36 PM
N/m, I'll have it up right away. I thought I had to go somewhere, but was stood up.

Rickson stood you up!!!!! He just CAN NOT be trusted, that man!!!

Rickson
04-14-2008, 01:21 AM
Wow, I can't believe you just called me that, how embarrassing for you! :D

Does that mean you want a new nickname, biscuit?

Sentinel
04-14-2008, 03:06 AM
LMAO. Just want to tell you how much you guys ROCK !

I now suspect Rickson is a teenager, based on behavior, and I don't think anyone can blame me for this conclusion :-D

Rickson
04-14-2008, 03:10 AM
That would be great, old man, but I'm not a teen. BTW, I think your new nickname has been found.

Sentinel
04-14-2008, 03:14 AM
I'd love to be called Biscuit and all those endearing variations ... forever. And I really like you, Boojay!

There, Boojay, you have your answer.

(*shaking with laughter*)

Rickson
04-14-2008, 03:17 AM
I am old and gay just like Michael Jackson.

Um, old man, you might want to get some help for that condition.

Sentinel
04-14-2008, 03:37 AM
ROTFL. Where's my new nickname ? I can't believe you won't be calling me Trask!!!!

^^^ You really are a teenager, Rickson, lol. Obsession with h0m0sexuality (across various threads) duly noted.

Rickson
04-14-2008, 03:43 AM
You haven't figured out your new nickname, old man?

Sentinel
04-14-2008, 04:11 AM
Not yet, young man! I thought you would come out with something interesting unique etc, but let it be, don't tax those few gray cells that might still exist up there. Old man is fine!!! I like it!

Old man will own young man Ace/Rickson if they ever play a match. So let it be written, so let it be done (or whatever).

Andres
04-14-2008, 05:24 AM
What's your first name, Rickson?

Sentinel
04-14-2008, 05:45 AM
Could it be Rickson Gracie ?

http://thefightworkspodcast.com/images/Rickson-gracie.jpg

Rickson
04-14-2008, 05:54 AM
What's your first name, Rickson?

Jose......

Djokovicfan4life
04-14-2008, 08:27 AM
Jose......

My name, Jose.......... Crap, can't spell it, nevermind, it would have been funny! :mad:

Sentinel
04-14-2008, 08:31 AM
Jose......
oh yeah sure, and my first name's Roger.

Djokovicfan4life
04-14-2008, 08:36 AM
And mine's Novak. :)

Rickson
04-14-2008, 08:54 AM
oh yeah sure, and my first name's Roger.

I already know your first name. It's Takanori.

boojay
04-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Does that mean you want a new nickname, biscuit?

That's not it, Bisconi. I can imagine someone saying 'McJiggles' outloud, but imagine yourself in public and saying 'Titties', that would be epic for sure, however, you're gonna get a lot of stares, possibly slapped by a few women.........(which would also be epic, for me to watch you get slapped, with my digicam in hand.)

There, Boojay, you have your answer.

Another snap1! It's like magic! You type it, and it looks like he said it!!!

Djokovicfan4life
04-14-2008, 09:42 AM
But this IS the internet, I obviously would never say that in public...........maybe.

boojay
04-14-2008, 09:51 AM
But this IS the internet, I obviously would never say that in public...........maybe.

I dare you. Remember to take pictures!

Djokovicfan4life
04-14-2008, 10:55 AM
I dare you. Remember to take pictures!

You mean to a girl or someone with man boobs? Big difference, you know.

boojay
04-14-2008, 11:07 AM
You mean to a girl or someone with man boobs? Big difference, you know.

Either way it's a win for whoever's looking at the picture.

Djokovicfan4life
04-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Either way it's a win for whoever's looking at the picture.

You're pretty keen on getting that picture, I see. :-?

RoddickistheMan
04-14-2008, 07:15 PM
DUde boojay, we have the same forehand though. I hit mine with slightly more topspin though, Im trying to hit them flatter like yours. I have a question though do you swing the racquet like federer on the forehand meaning is the arm completely loose or do you kind of muscle it. When I hit the ball late I still kind of muscle it but when i have time to set up I defintely have a whippy motion like yours.

boojay
04-14-2008, 09:36 PM
If I'm to be completely honest, there's some partial muscling going on there, I can even see it. My aim/goal is to not arm the ball, but rather use the legs, hips, torso to drive the arm. Easier said than done, unfortunately. There are plenty of bad habits that need to be fixed. Like you said, hitting late and being ill-prepared is what causes the muscling when I rush to make contact.

Sentinel
04-15-2008, 01:14 AM
Oh snap!! He got you good, Bicky-poo!!

Rats, I wish I'd heard this name 10 years ago. Could have called my son Bicky-Poo at times with all those other baby names. Now he won't like it.
Wait, perhaps if I called my wife Bicky-Poo could make things interesting -- if B..Rickson doesn't object to my using that name, that is.

Awaiting vids (just to make pretense of being on-topic).

Rickson
04-15-2008, 05:38 AM
Trask and Titties McJiggles sure like stroking each other these days.

Djokovicfan4life
04-15-2008, 07:50 AM
Rats, I wish I'd heard this name 10 years ago. Could have called my son Bicky-Poo at times with all those other baby names. Now he won't like it.
Wait, perhaps if I called my wife Bicky-Poo could make things interesting -- if B..Rickson doesn't object to my using that name, that is.

Awaiting vids (just to make pretense of being on-topic).

What WAS the topic again? :wink:

OnyxZ28
04-15-2008, 08:26 AM
What the heck is going on in here?

tennisfan_23
04-15-2008, 08:41 AM
what IS going on? how'd the conversation degenerate to this point? hahaha =P and where IS boojay?

edit: n/m, where are boojay's new vids?? boojay, where are your vids man?

Sentinel
04-15-2008, 08:50 AM
What the heck is going on in here?
HAHA, what goes on everywhere, at least in Rickson's Universe ;-)

boojay
04-15-2008, 09:05 AM
what IS going on? how'd the conversation degenerate to this point? hahaha =P and where IS boojay?

edit: n/m, where are boojay's new vids?? boojay, where are your vids man?

Right here dude: http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=191879 , you missed the boat.

Hey Sent, can I join your elite club? LOL

boojay
04-15-2008, 09:35 AM
Trask and Titties McJiggles sure like stroking each other these days.

Otto von Bisrick is getting jealous because he called dibs first.

tennisfan_23
04-15-2008, 09:42 AM
Right here dude: http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=191879 , you missed the boat.

perfect, thanks bud
amazing stuff... what video editing software do you use?

Rickson
04-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Otto von Bisrick is getting jealous because he called dibs first.

What is your obsession with the letter B?

boojay
04-15-2008, 11:12 AM
What is your obsession with the letter B?

Why Bisquito, my friend, you of all people should know this more than any other. It is to honor you, Biscuit, the Banana Face, as it is writ in the bible.

Sentinel
04-15-2008, 07:44 PM

I missed your vid completely, was catching up on it. Don't mind my saying this ... I ain't a coach, but isn't your serve a bit behind your groundies. Or were you just informally serving since they were rallies.

You, Sir, are the Founder and CEO of the Bicky-Poo Elite Country Club. Djokofan4life is also a Founder member and COO.

Rickson
04-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Trask, you overgrown homosexual! Stop flirting with the man.

boojay
04-15-2008, 08:23 PM
I missed your vid completely, was catching up on it. Don't mind my saying this ... I ain't a coach, but isn't your serve a bit behind your groundies. Or were you just informally serving since they were rallies.

You, Sir, are the Founder and CEO of the Bicky-Poo Elite Country Club. Djokofan4life is also a Founder member and COO.

How observant of you. Indeed, those were service feeds. If I pulled out the real serves, they'd be winners and aces. I bet no one noticed every single one of my serves was returned, because I cut out all the scenes where it wasn't returned.

edited: oh, also I was experimenting with something that day, it was causing an extra delay in my hitting arm. I think I'm going to get rid of it because it feels awkward.

Sweet, I founded a club without even knowing it. How do you like me now, Bizzy Bit?

perfect, thanks bud
amazing stuff... what video editing software do you use?

Windows Movie Maker. Very easy to use and addictive once you get the hang of it.

my_forehand
04-15-2008, 08:30 PM

Sentinel, I wouldn't mind joining your club...but there's no thread!

Anyways, like another poster said, what the hell is going on in this thread?--oh wait...what the hell is going on in this section?!

Windows Movie Maker. Very easy to use and addictive once you get the hang of it.

Editing sound can get annoying though, especially if you cut the sound from the video out (music from sound option), whilst cutting part of a clip halfway through, meaning you have to edit the sound exactly the same. Adding sound before another sound gets pretty frustrating too.

boojay
04-15-2008, 08:50 PM
Editing sound can get annoying though, especially if you cut the sound from the video out (music from sound option), whilst cutting part of a clip halfway through, meaning you have to edit the sound exactly the same. Adding sound before another sound gets pretty frustrating too.

I agree sound editing can be a hassle, but I don't quite get what you're saying. In any case, if you want an example of agonizing audio-synchronizing, you need to look no further than the vid in my sig. Turn the volume up and have a listen to all the audio-synching I had to do!

Sentinel
04-15-2008, 09:32 PM
How observant of you. Indeed, those were service feeds. If I pulled out the real serves, they'd be winners and aces. I bet no one noticed every single one of my serves was returned, because I cut out all the scenes where it wasn't returned.

Should service feeds not be your second serves, or slower versions of your first serve. In the sense that you could screw up your serve motion by havin a separate service feed. This one is pretty open stance. Just a thought.

Do you keep points while doing this ? Do you alternate serves, like 5 each similar to table tennis points ? Or anyone feeds ?

Rickson/Ace, it is quite clear that altho you enjoy calling others names, you don't like it when it's your turn. Don't be so sensitive, man. We mean no disrespect to the Founder of the 1hbh Society.

boojay
04-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Should service feeds not be your second serves, or slower versions of your first serve. In the sense that you could screw up your serve motion by havin a separate service feed. This one is pretty open stance. Just a thought.

Do you keep points while doing this ? Do you alternate serves, like 5 each similar to table tennis points ? Or anyone feeds ?

Rickson/Ace, it is quite clear that altho you enjoy calling others names, you don't like it when it's your turn. Don't be so sensitive, man. We mean no disrespect to the Founder of the 1hbh Society.

You'd think so, but not really. The only difference between my second serve and first serve is the amount of spin I put on the ball, otherwise I swing just as fast. I'm not really driving my legs at all for the service feeds in the video and my racquet head speed lessens as a result. When practicing, I rarely ever hit match-like serves. Actually, it's an interesting strategy during a match anyway, say, hitting all your serves at 85% effort, then all of a sudden smack one with all your might. It makes the serve seem all that much faster to the receiver. The trick, of course, is to have an effortless serve that can't be attacked, which is why I value the 2nd serve over the 1st serve. It gives me a mental edge knowing I can pull out a bigger serve that will usually win me the point if I can compete with a lesser serve.

Nah, we weren't keeping score. Usually when I do the point playing drill, I serve continuously from one side til I get bored (usually around 10-15 serves), then my partner does the same, then we switch sides, and we just keep going back and forth.

And don't worry about Baby Biscuit, he's always been touchy like that :). Isn't that right, Baby Biz? Goochie goochie goo! :twisted:

my_forehand
04-15-2008, 10:21 PM
I agree sound editing can be a hassle, but I don't quite get what you're saying. In any case, if you want an example of agonizing audio-synchronizing, you need to look no further than the vid in my sig. Turn the volume up and have a listen to all the audio-synching I had to do!

I was kinda confused too by what I was saying :oops::?

It's okay 'cause no-one seems to have trouble on it, 'xept from me.

But, what frustrates me most about the sound is that if you add sound in the middle of your video (in the timeline), you have to move all the other sounds in the correct order.