PDA

View Full Version : is it bad that...

randomname
04-10-2008, 09:41 PM
I chose a string set up based mostly on color? I like softer synthetic guts but needed less power so I figured I would try to put a soft synthetic in the main and a soft poly in the crosses, I had heard good things about tnt2 and weisscannon and since I've always thought it would look awesome to have a black and orange hybrid (my favorite color combination) I just decided to order a few sets of each.

YULitle
04-10-2008, 09:42 PM
not the best method, but it's just as much a shot in the dark as taking someone else's advice, not knowing how they play compared to you

supermario343
04-10-2008, 09:49 PM
I chose a string set up based mostly on color? I like softer synthetic guts but needed less power so I figured I would try to put a soft synthetic in the main and a soft poly in the crosses, I had heard good things about tnt2 and weisscannon and since I've always thought it would look awesome to have a black and orange hybrid (my favorite color combination) I just decided to order a few sets of each.

lol i guess youll find out how it hit but id love to see pics of the black/orange combo :D

randomname
04-10-2008, 10:24 PM
I have to wait for a string to pop now but I'll post pics as soon as I get one strung up.

supermario343
04-10-2008, 10:34 PM
awesome looking forward to your halloween setup lol

randomname
04-10-2008, 10:38 PM
I'm gonna have to nickname my racquets "the smashing pumpkins"

supermario343
04-10-2008, 10:52 PM
haha there u go...one of my future setups will be the blue gear on the mains and big ace red on crosses...and thatll look like spidermans racquet when its all said and done :D