PDA

View Full Version : Prince TT Diva

tennisnj
01-07-2005, 11:24 AM
I was in a New Jersey Sports Authority in early November & came across a racquet called the Prince TT Diva. It was purplish in color & advertised as a racquet for women. After searching on the internet for any information regarding it, I emailed Prince tennis & they told me it was a European release only racquet. I know what I saw & it definately was a TT Diva. Can anyone shed some light on this racquet?

Thank you!

devilish_duke
01-07-2005, 11:32 AM
Was it the Sports Authority on Rt 1? I saw the same thing a week ago. Don't know anything else about it tho, thought it wuz too fruity to ask about.

tennisnj
01-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Actually it was the one on 3 in Clifton. I was totally in the same boat. I don't trust anyone that works there to give me any information on anything athletically related. I'm not surprised Prince told me something different either.

raftermania
01-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Well I wouldn't buy the TT Diva for obvious reasons. But I'd jump on the TTT, the Prince Triple Threat Testosterone (with Tungsten).

Gaines Hillix
01-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Prince sells a lot of what are called SMUs(special makeup units) to the big box stores. This may be one of them. The Prince Force 3 is another line of them.

tennisnj
01-07-2005, 12:43 PM
I don't doubt this is a SMU, but why would Prince deny any acknowledgement of its release in this country? I mean what are they hiding? Its not like anyone is going to steal this technology or copy it.

Craig Sheppard
01-07-2005, 12:56 PM
TT Diva == Jan Michael Gambill signature racquet?