PDA

View Full Version : Need to find stringing instructions for Prince Diablo XP Midplus

thehustler
04-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Hello,

I can't seem to find the directions for the Diablo XP Midplus. I've checked out Prince's website, but unfortunately the directions are for a 16x19 and not the 16x20. I also really don't see any visual instructions and I want to make sure I string this thing properly. If anybody has a pdf of the directions or something that will be very useful for me I'd really appreciate it. TIA.

downey stringing master
04-11-2008, 02:35 PM
k l i p p e r u s a . c o m has lots of pattern just click the stringing bit or something and the make .. "prince tennis" and voila :D

thehustler
04-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Great thanks. I can't tell for sure, but it looks like I start at the throat of the racket and not the head. I just want to make sure before I start. How do I tell for sure? By tracing the strings it appears I start at the throat, but I want to make sure. TIA.

downey stringing master
04-11-2008, 03:09 PM
there a rule but i cant remember.. some if your racket has 6 strings in the throat start there , if it has 8 start at top

Mansewerz
04-11-2008, 04:47 PM
The rule is count the grommets and divide by 2. If it's even, start at the throat, if it's odd, start at the head. BTW, Klipperusa's T stands for top and b stands for bottom. I got confused by that at first.

Most racquet's these days have either six or eight. If six, start at bottom, eight, start at top.