PDA

View Full Version : Prince Recoil 16?

benne
04-12-2008, 10:20 AM
I've used a lot of synth's from prince, but i've never tried the recoil 16, anybody know if it will hold up well? (I break sensation in 5 days, for a reference)

here's the link

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageACPRINCE-PREC16.html

Katlion
04-12-2008, 10:22 AM
I don't know about the durability, but the string itself is not worth the price. I have played with it, and the only reason that it is priced so high is because the strings "don't move" which isn't true. So, I think that you should just try a blend of Prince Tour String in the mains, and whatever you like in the crosses. It really holds up well (Am coming from personal experience :))

benne
04-12-2008, 10:29 AM
alright, i'm just started to mix around with strings, i think i have golson 16g synth in my kfactor 90 right now, i bought a mini reel of sensation as i liked the way it hit when tw shipped the racquet with it, i know they won't hold up. what about the technifiber nrg2? I used to hybrid with the prince tour vinyl strings.

Should I try nrg2 in the mains and something in the crosses?

(the reason im just experimenting with strings now is i don't have someone stringing my racquets for free anymore now that im in college, and i need to make sure i like the choices, i didn't care before._

benne
04-12-2008, 10:58 AM
NRG2 16g in mains and sensation 16 in crosses? AT?