PDA

View Full Version : Which choice would be better? Or another choice?

In)SpiRe
04-12-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm deciding on whether to buy a reel or reels of string to avoid having to buy more later and having to pay for shipping again and to save some money on buying a reel rather than packs.

These are the choices I've narrowed it down to for price to playability ratio:
x1 PSGD
x1 CyberFlash

I can pretty much just get the PSGD for $62 and save $30+ from my 2nd choice. But I think the 2nd choice would give me the hybrid option and better playability. This is why I can't decide. I Do Not want to spend alot of money on strings anymore. I'm just looking for something I can grow with as to improve my game, but I don't wanna spend the money on something when I could've just spent a little more on another option for overall better play and durability. I say this b/c I'm pretty sure that Cyberflash WILL outlast PSGD in durability and maybe even playability, and with a hybrid option, it will be even better. But the extra $30 can get me some other things.... I don't know :[...

If you found another option that worked better for you let me know and let me know abt what you think abt these options. Anything will be appreciated!

EDIT: Eh, decided to give my last Cyberflash set a go and if I like it, ima go for the Cyberflash reel, otherwise, ima either test out some more, or just buy the PSGD reel.

PROTENNIS63
04-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Cyber Flash is a great string, go with second choice.

In)SpiRe
04-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Cyber Flash is a great string, go with second choice.

Yea, I'm sorta leaning over to the 2nd choice. didn't like Cyberflash at first, but I longed to play with it again after a certain period of time. I relized how good my game level went up with the Cyberflash... too bad it broke in my racquet. I have another set to try out though. If I like it this time around, I'll prob go with the 2nd choice.

Thx!

Anybody else?

In)SpiRe
04-13-2008, 05:55 AM
Anybody think I should go for something else?

hoodjem
04-13-2008, 06:31 AM
I've actually done a hybrid of CF mains and PSGD crosses, and also a hybrid of CF with Gosen Micro.

IMO, because I like crisp stringbeds, the first hybrid was better than CF and Gosen. The latter was more hard than crisp.

Kinda depends on what you like. Of course.

baek57
04-13-2008, 07:08 AM
it sounds like you answer your own question in your post. go with the second choice.

In)SpiRe
04-13-2008, 12:38 PM
I've actually done a hybrid of CF mains and PSGD crosses, and also a hybrid of CF with Gosen Micro.

IMO, because I like crisp stringbeds, the first hybrid was better than CF and Gosen. The latter was more hard than crisp.

Kinda depends on what you like. Of course.

Hmmm, thx, I actually might go with Cyberflash and PSGD, I LOVE crisp stringbeds.

In)SpiRe
04-13-2008, 02:36 PM
:/// this decision is becoming increasingly more difficult. So many different strings to choose from. I can't decide anymore :[.