PDA

View Full Version : Estoril Final

Lotto
04-20-2008, 01:05 AM
Hi guys,

I'm from Ireland and I see that the final isn't scheduled for eurosport today. Do any UK,Ireland or anyone who has Sky Digital know if there is a channel thats showing the final?

Thanks.

daddy
04-20-2008, 03:52 AM
Hi guys,

I'm from Ireland and I see that the final isn't scheduled for eurosport today. Do any UK,Ireland or anyone who has Sky Digital know if there is a channel thats showing the final?

Thanks.

Actually it is scheduled on Eurosport 2. Would not make any sense for them to broadcast the complete tournament and skip the final, this is Europe after all. You managed to give me one hell of a scare. ;)

Lotto
04-20-2008, 05:27 AM
We only have Eurosport UK and EuroSport UK 2 and it's not scheduled on either of them :(

Can you get Eurosport 2 in Ireland on Sky Digital? How do you get it if you can? Can you add channels by putting in the frequency or something? Thanks for your help.

daddy
04-20-2008, 05:46 AM
I can not help much my friend. We have a cable here and we get all the chanels via that cable along with both Eurosport and Eurosport 2 International.

By reading all the comments from usa guys and now from you, technology did not do much for us lately. Id expect us all to be able to watch whatever with the advances in technology but turnes out it is the other way around.

coloskier
04-20-2008, 06:06 AM
It's not on Channelsurfing.net today, but the Valencia final is on right now. Ferrer vs Almagro.

rtyd1
04-20-2008, 08:07 AM
We only have Eurosport UK and EuroSport UK 2 and it's not scheduled on either of them :(

Can you get Eurosport 2 in Ireland on Sky Digital? How do you get it if you can? Can you add channels by putting in the frequency or something? Thanks for your help.

I think highlights are on after 10 pm on Eurosport UK