PDA

View Full Version : o3 tour mid- need boomerang tool!

SpinningForehand
04-20-2008, 09:42 PM
I have strung it a couple of times without one but I do need one to make the stringjob faster and easier. What is prince's email address? I tried emailing them from their site but there was an error? Thanks

ARNICOLINI
04-21-2008, 03:48 AM
I believe their email has been down quite awhile.

TW used to carry them for like $5 but I just searched and the page seems to be having an issue, or they no longer carry them.

Perhaps someone from TW can help out for the link?

ARNICOLINI
04-21-2008, 03:54 AM
one more point - If you look at YuLitle's videos he shows a method for stinging them using your body as a table lock. I have heard of people using a sharpie but I could never find one that seems to fit. I used a ball point pen once, but then could never find that pen that fit again.

Without a lock on the stringer or the boomerang its kinda a pain in the you know what to string the crosses on the ozones.

Just did a couple searches and these things seem to be pretty scarce at the moment. ouch

Cup8489
04-21-2008, 05:59 AM
yeah prince is slacking big time...they pretty much stopped production on them when the old o3 hybrids came out, and never really picked it up, which is surprising considering the new models.

i figured out a way to make a mold of the o-ports and i made my own out of hard rubber, but it's so time consuming it might just turn out to be easier to use your hip as a turntable lock. it's nice having it now, but i don't think i'd do it again.

04-21-2008, 08:33 AM
I bought an 03 boomerang, PM me

IanRichardson
04-21-2008, 09:22 AM
try calling prince instead of emailing them, their customer service guys are usually pretty good