PDA

View Full Version : Go Broncos!!!

Craig Sheppard
01-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Come on guys...you can beat these Indy run'n'gunners... Everyone pull for the Snake and the Mastermind!

Craig

SteveI
01-09-2005, 09:31 AM
CS,

They will need all the cheering they can get!!!! Hope PM does not set a new record of touchdown passes in one playoff game. Have a good one!

Steve

khs_tennis
01-09-2005, 03:20 PM
How about them Broncos today? lol Hats off to that Indy offense again. Colts all the way this year.

Craig Sheppard
01-09-2005, 03:22 PM
<sigh>

I didn't even watch after the 2nd Quarter. I went out and played a 3+ hour, 3-set tennis match--and won!!! Figured it'd be a ****out. Oh well, next year...

Craig Sheppard
01-09-2005, 03:22 PM
man this filter is aggressive...it was a real b l o w o u t. How risque I guess.

USCfan
01-09-2005, 03:48 PM
I'm sorry Craig... As a jags fan, I can feel your pain. Maybe if Indy actually tried in week 17, Jax could have made the playoffs for the first time this millenium and put up a better fight (Jacksonville is the only team, I think, to win in Indy this year).

Craig Sheppard
01-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Indy was very smart to let the Broncos win in week 17... Broncs had to win to get in, so they pulled out all the stops. Indy didn't show a thing, sat back and watched it happen, and reviewed it all week on film. Then unloaded on Sunday.

I hadn't heard the Broncs kicked the Jags out of the playoffs. I've never paied much attention to the AFC South having been raised in the Northeast. Now that the Broncos are out, Eagles all the way... (hometown team and all).

Craig