PDA

View Full Version : Wilson 6.0 Hyper Pro Staff?????

tennisnoob
01-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Just got this racquet from a local "Cash Converters" store at Singapore 25 Dollars, I thought it's a Hyper Pro Staff 6.1 but I realized its a box frame like a PS 85, any idea what's this racquet actually is, anyone? I don't seem to be able to post pictures here but here's a link to Sony Image Station which has 2 pictures that I have taken of the racquet.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2132454943

Craig Sheppard
01-09-2005, 05:58 PM
You were right in the title, it's a Hyper Pro Staff 6.0 Tour. They were briefly made a few years ago. They're basically a Pro Staff 6.0 95 with HyperCarbon. They were mainly available in Europe I believe, but TW did sell them for a little while. I'm sure there are folks on here that have used it.

tennisnoob
01-09-2005, 06:07 PM
It doesn't seem like a 95 frame as when i place this racket on top of the PS 85, the frame doesn't seem that much bigger than the PS 85, gosh where's my measuring instruments when i need'em!!!!!! Will update again once I've measured the size of the frame.

sinoslav
01-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Wow, you got a great deal. Those racquets are hard to come by. (95si is not that much bigger than 85si.) Are there any other of them at the store? I'd send you the money for a 4-3/8 if they had one!

tennisnoob
01-09-2005, 07:08 PM
I was just lucky at the time when I spotted the racquet in the store, i saw a guy looking at the racquet and putting it back on the shelf and when I went up and saw the price, i simply grabbed it and went to the cashier to pay for it..hehe I actually picked up another even more sought after racquet which is the Addidas GTX mid and I paid only Singapore 10 dollars for it! Its condition I would rate it about 7 out of 10! These people just don't realize what they're selling! Lucky me though