PDA

View Full Version : does anybody know about a dunlop powerflex?

reesespiecestennis
04-26-2008, 02:06 PM
hey you guys I played with an older guy today (around 35) and he had this dunlop stick called a powerflex. It was kind of dark green or black and pink lettering. It looked like it was from the 80's and was really cool.

When i played with it, it was awesome. It looked like a 90 or 85 head and i had no trouble at all finding the sweetspot. It was really headlight and probably around 12oz. I really wish it had a better grip, it was torn to shreds.

If i play with this guy again would it be a good to get one? How much should i offer because he wasn't a big tennis player and I sort of beat him 6-0, so i think he would sell it.

reesespiecestennis
04-26-2008, 02:45 PM
has anybody heard of this? I don't think it was probably popular or not. but it feels sooo much nicer to hit with than my aerogel 200 for some reason. The aerogel is ******* me off it feels sluggish, dead and the sweetspot is too small. This was definitely smaller than 95 and i didn't hit any frames at all and the power and spin was amazing.:)

Zimtack
02-14-2011, 02:46 PM
i have a old dunlop power flex raquet, it belonged to my brother, i still use it lol, ill post pictures later if you want.