PDA

View Full Version : Fischer M Pro 1 105 - no tolerance in SL

Peter Szucs
04-26-2008, 11:30 PM
Does this racquet exist? Everywhere i look its only the old version (black-green-red) of the 105 headsize that comes up in SL weight. The new no tolerance SL 105 seems to be dismissed from the lineup.:confused:

markwillplay
04-27-2008, 02:00 AM
Peter, are you trying the Donnay OS? What do you think of that...yes hijack here.

Peter Szucs
04-27-2008, 03:14 AM
Peter, are you trying the Donnay OS? What do you think of that...yes hijack here.

It feels nice, definitely lighter than the POG OS, i recall measuring something like 345gr strung with a grip on. A flexier little less stable head with moderate power - all compared to the pog. Grip is lengthened compared to the original versions... now its long enough for comfortable 2 handed grip.

gettin back to the original topic i would be grateful for a valuable feedback on the No Tolerance 105 SL... thanks

ndtennis
04-27-2008, 12:53 PM
na the 105 do not have No Tolerance. Fischer will prob bring it in in the furture but i heard its just really exspensive and they were just introducing it with 98s and M Comp first before bringing into others.

Peter Szucs
04-27-2008, 11:26 PM
na the 105 do not have No Tolerance. Fischer will prob bring it in in the furture but i heard its just really exspensive and they were just introducing it with 98s and M Comp first before bringing into others.

i see but why do they offer it in the lighter version of 105?? cause the UL 105 No Tol exists.

ndtennis
04-28-2008, 08:28 PM
really? i was told they didnt but obvisouly could be wrong. regardless they are only going to put No Tolerance in their top selling rackets first, then move down to others. Test market it first

AndrewD
04-29-2008, 02:38 AM
gettin back to the original topic i would be grateful for a valuable feedback on the No Tolerance 105 SL... thanks

It's only available in the UL version at present, as you can confirm if you look through their web site. However, I'm not actually sure that the UL carries the 'No Tolerance' guarentee. Again, if you look at their website you'll see the MPro 98 and MComp 95 have 'No Tolerance' listed as one of their attributes but the 105 doesn't.

Seriously though, if you want a reliable answer it's just a lot easier to contact the company directly. Otherwise you're liable to have people guessing at the answers.

Peter Szucs
04-29-2008, 03:43 AM
It's only available in the UL version at present, as you can confirm if you look through their web site. However, I'm not actually sure that the UL carries the 'No Tolerance' guarentee. Again, if you look at their website you'll see the MPro 98 and MComp 95 have 'No Tolerance' listed as one of their attributes but the 105 doesn't.

Seriously though, if you want a reliable answer it's just a lot easier to contact the company directly. Otherwise you're liable to have people guessing at the answers.

your right. I actually did contact them yesterday as i wrote it in an another thread and its now confirmed that they dont produce the new 105 in SL but only in UL. your observation about the no tol guarantee is correct, NT is actually not listed at the 105, however they list the 105 in the tournament racquet category along with the 98 and the m-comp and they also clearly state that all tournament racqs actually do fit the NT requirements. anyway thanks for your feedback.

PackardDell
04-29-2008, 02:31 PM

very interesting, could you tell me something about it?

ndtennis
04-29-2008, 05:37 PM
very interesting, could you tell me something about it?

i dont know anything specfic, i just know a pro who is sponsord by them told me that cuase i had the same question. Makes sense it must take time and money to make each racquet to the exact gram.