PDA

View Full Version : Where are you Gaston?

Tempest344
04-27-2008, 03:30 AM
Anyone know what is up with Gaudio currently?

Is he going to retire or is he injured again?
I know he last played in Chile
is he still sulking about the loss?

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
04-27-2008, 06:57 AM
He received a wild card this week for the XL Bermuda Challenger, but withdrew with an injury. :?

Leublu tennis
04-27-2008, 08:42 AM
It may be time for him to do the Kuerten good bye trip.

Alejandro D
04-28-2008, 10:13 AM
I read an interview just yesterday. He says he doesn't know yet if he's going to retire. He doesn't miss playing in the circuit, he's tired of travelling, etc. He's waiting for his will to play to return.

edmondsm
04-28-2008, 10:23 AM
It may be time for him to do the Kuerten good bye trip.

I don't think Gaudio would get the same wild card love as Keurten did.

Shaolin
04-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Gaudio changed his name to Diego Hartfield and has been playing under that name since getting double bageled by Federer.

Morrissey
04-28-2008, 11:51 AM
Gaudio changed his name to Diego Hartfield and has been playing under that name since getting double bageled by Federer.

He would have to change his name again then, because he got double bageled in Australia as well.

Leelord337
04-28-2008, 12:31 PM

hahaha, yeah! i saw diego play and he looked exactly like gaudio, :)

Frodo Baggins
04-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Thats Cute :lol: Waiting for his Will To Play!!!! I Wonder If he Wrote it in His Will To play!!! Lol Cute ;)

edmondsm
04-28-2008, 12:43 PM
I don't think his desire to play is going to fall out of the sky. The only person that is responsible for getting on the court is Gaudio himself. You either want to be a tennis player or you don't. If you can't give it 100% then you should probably find something else to do.

diegaa
04-28-2008, 12:44 PM
hahaha, yeah! i saw diego play and he looked exactly like gaudio, :)

no wonder his nickname is Gato as well.

diegaa
04-28-2008, 12:49 PM
I don't think his desire to play is going to fall out of the sky. The only person that is responsible for getting on the court is Gaudio himself. You either want to be a tennis player or you don't. If you can't give it 100% then you should probably find something else to do.

I've been saying this in several threads: Gaudio doesnt LIKE to play tennis. It's only (and no less than) a job for him. When things go well is less painful, but when it doesnt, well, here are the results. Anyway, since me and my bro met him in a plane like 3 years ago he was already planning on "swichting" himself into the world of finances... although i dunno if he wants to open an investment fund or something similar or just handle his own money.

Shaolin
04-28-2008, 01:17 PM
He would have to change his name again then, because he got double bageled in Australia as well.

He also plays under the name Hugo Armando. He creates a new alias every time he loses badly. Thats why there are so many.